Primal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a beautiful girl," she purred as her hands slid behind my back, deftly releasing the satin cage enclosing her current obsession.

My tiger preened again, proudly displaying her chest when Blake slid my bra straps up and off my arms. And then I felt her lean down, her breath hot over my nipples which had puckered from the cooler air.

The brief touch of her tongue at my right tip made me flinch and cry out.

Instead of a reprimand, I heard a resounding growl before she did it again. Which made me gasp. There was more pressure on her third pass. And on the fourth. Then I swear I heard her moan, "mine," before her mouth fully encased my nipple and sucked.

And as though someone had flashed a green light--or there was a momentary slip in her control--she dove in.

I lost track of time while she worshiped my breasts with her lips, teeth, and tongue. With her hands. Alternating from right to left and back again. All while her naked sex--slick with her own arousal--rubbed at my closed thighs as she gently rocked over them.

I crested quickly. Then she stopped.

Her mouth covered mine again, softly and briefly, before she withdrew. But only a smidge. Her lips were still close enough that they tickled mine as she spoke. "Did you think it would be that easy, my little minx? That I would just give you the gift of an orgasm?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but she placed her finger over my lips.

"Shh, my pet." She traced a fingernail up over my cheek, behind my ear, down my neck, and then under my chin, which tilted up on its own volition. "All in good time."

Another whimper escaped. I'd wait as long as she wanted. Even if I got no release tonight. That was a risk with a hunt. Sometimes, the reward was only one-sided.

She slowly traced a jagged line down my chest between my breasts. Around my belly button. My waist. The ripple of muscles there particularly seemed to enthrall her as she made designs on my skin all over my lower abdomen, causing the same effect. "Well, maybe just a little taste..."

My breath caught in my throat. Could I be so lucky?

I felt her slide a finger between where our legs met...between the fabric of my panties and my skin. I swallowed a cry of pleasure when her digit swiped at the outside of my pussy, my body writhing under her. Needing more. To my dismay, she withdrew her digit as quickly as she'd inserted it.

Despite my heaving breaths, I heard her loud sniff and then deep growl when she apparently licked her finger. And that made me whimper more.

"Delicious, my little minx."

Blake's voice was further away--her words barely audible--but I heard them clear as day. She'd been right, my other senses were more attuned now that I couldn't see.

"I shouldn't torture you so much." Her voice bounced from ear to ear as her body rocked side to side on top of me. "But you're such a good sport. Still..."

Just as I wondered where she was going with that train of thought, she gathered my wrists again. This time, something wrapped around them several times. Rope. Nylon, if my brain was reading the smooth texture right as it slithered across my skin. It dug in sharply for a moment before the bite lessened after she'd wedged two fingers underneath. And then my arms were being raised further above my head.

A slight tug with no responsive give proved I was tied to something else. Most likely, the headboard.

"Don't want you getting any ideas," she whispered, her mouth by my ear again, her breasts grazing my face as she rose above me. My tongue strained in my closed mouth, wanting to lash out at them. As she sat back, her fingers trailed down my inner arms, lightly and then scratching, making me hiss. "Do I need to gag you?"

I rocked my head from side to side, fingers clenching at the varying sensations. But I remained silent.

"Good girl." Her lips pressed at my forehead then the corner of my mouth before her weight lifted off of me completely. "Now, let's see. You're wearing far too many clothes."

The gasp of breath when she unceremoniously yanked my panties down stirred my tiger from the tranquil state she had settled into. My hips bucked as arousal pooled at my core. I had barely grasped that I was now naked in front of her before Syr dragged her fingernails down my trembling inner thighs. I bit my lip to try to quell the cry of surprise.

There was movement by my feet, and then my knees were pushed up and apart. "Much better."

I lifted my head at the feeling of her shoulders wedging between my legs and then remembered I wouldn't be able to see her. My head flopped back on the pillow just as her nose bumped my mound. My hips arched up sharply, my fingers clutching at air.

Hot breath wafted over my freshly shaven, sensitive skin, making me wriggle. It was probably unintentional at first, but then she blew directly at my exposed pussy. Multiple times.

A cry escaped before I clamped down my lips again, muffling further noises. Because they did come. In rapid succession as her nose and mouth nuzzled my outer lips. As her tongue joined in, pressing through the swollen flesh before delving into my delta. Drawing my clit out though avoiding the ridged ring where I needed her touch the most.

The image in my head was of her bear at the watering hole, lapping at the refreshing liquid. And there was plenty to quench her thirst. The more she touched, the more I gushed.

I was quickly on the edge again. I held my breath, waiting for her to pull me back. When she didn't, I tried to close my knees around her head, to dig in and let the wave carry me over. She just pushed them apart again and continued the sweet, torturous attack. Kept drinking from me. The rest of my body felt neglected, writhing like a flag trying to get her attention. She ignored it, as well.

For some reason, I couldn't tip over. It was right there. One more nudge from her...but it was never in the right place. I was going delirious with denial.

Something in the back of my mind finally broke through and said she was doing this. She was purposefully dangling me by a thread. And she alone had the means to cut that tie which would let me freefall.

I felt a tear trickle out of my eye and let my head loll to the side. Felt the tension in my legs relax.

Suddenly, her teeth clamped down on my clit and sucked. Hard. I strained at the rope, trying to push myself over. But before I could come, she released me. Leaving me panting and moaning under her.

I'd just recovered when her free hand stroked through my wet folds, my hips twitching side to side from the new contact. It was gentle though deliberate. Focusing on all the areas around my clit but not my clit itself. And definitely not lower where I wanted it...where I tried to mentally tell her to go.

"So soft. So beautiful. So wet for me." She shifted her hand, her fingers deftly finding all of my hot spots. A couple even I wasn't are of. The last one sent a lightning bolt right to my core. She must have known because she growled, "That's it."

I squealed uncontrollably, my hips levitating and circling in the air.

"Oh, yes, you like that, don't you?"

I could only bite my lip and clench my hands, jerking on the restraints. There! Right there! So close! Come on!

"Such a good girl. Good girls get rewards, don't they, Riley?"

I whimpered my agreement. Her affirmations competed with the desires warring in my head. I wanted more...less...different. I chose to focus on how her fingers were now circling that one spot, not letting up. Still not low enough, but it wasn't going to matter. She was building me higher and higher. All I prayed was that she wouldn't deny me. Not this time.

Yet, she extended that thread again. Moving away from that spot. Keeping release just out of reach. Literally playing with me. Her toy.

I cussed at her in my head. Called her all kinds of filthy names. At least I hoped they weren't aloud. All while grunting through clenched teeth. Using willpower to step over that precipice. Still, she did not yield.

When I felt like I could hold onto hope no longer--that this was all a game to her--I felt the tension drain out of my whole body. It wasn't going to happen. She'd won.

My whimper of defeat seemed to be what she wanted. She returned to that special spot and seemed to double her efforts. This time, she grazed my clit with her thumb then pinched it.

I came with a scream. Blake's hand clamped over my throat, stifling the sound but also increasing my pleasure. Her other hand continued to assault my pussy, drawing the orgasm out. All I could do was lie there and thrash beneath her. Sinking into a pool of bliss.

Eventually, she withdrew completely. Shivers and aftershocks continued to ripple through my limbs long after. My only sense was the sound of my heavy breathing interspersed with soft whimpers. Somewhere deep in my brain, I knew she was still there. I could feel her presence. But where exactly and doing what was indeterminate.

"Such a lovely, lovely, little minx," her gravely voice against my ear made me jerk my head toward the sound. Her arm wrapped lightly under my chin and around the side of my face. "Shh, it's just me."

Those words...her soft tone...the fact that she'd let me have an orgasm. It all made me cry. She just held my head, her fingers stroking through my hair, pushing it away from my sweaty forehead. Twice, she brushed a kiss at my temple.

I'd never felt so cared for by a pick-up partner before. I tried not to hope this wasn't a one-time thing. I didn't want to get my expectations up. To be disappointed. That was the story of my life.

"I'm going to get you some water. Don't go anywhere," Blake's voice and chuckle roused me as I had started to drift off.

I blinked behind the blindfold. Flexed my fingers and toes. Yep, everything still worked. A little wiggle of my ass proved I was also lying in a wet spot. Had I squirted or just pooled?

She was back in a minute. But instead of lifting my head so I could drink, she helped me flip over onto my stomach and get on my knees and elbows. Only then did she position a straw at my mouth and told me to suck.

I laughed at that but sobered up with a gasp as soon as her hand swatted my bare ass. Warning received loud and clear.

"That's what I thought. Now drink. The night is still young. I can't have my little minx passing out from dehydration."

Once I'd obeyed to her liking, she had me tug on the ropes still binding my hands.

"Ideally, keep your face on the pillows, but there's enough slack you can rise up on you elbows if you need to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Syr." They were the first words I'd said in probably an hour, and my voice sounded huskier than usual. Sexy. I wiggled my toes and my ass, arching my back a little to get more comfortable.

A light swat across my backside made me stop wiggling.

"That ass, though, needs to stay in the air. And your knees on the bed."

My knees wobbled as if in defiance. Well, shit.

"Hmm."

The mattress shifted slightly, and I heard her bare feet slap on the hardwood. There was a soft creak and the sound of rummaging behind me. Then I felt her get back on the bed. A moment later, a thick cuff was secured around my left thigh directly above my knee. Reality was dawning on me as she repeated it on the right thigh and then spread my legs, securing something solid between them, apparently so that my legs wouldn't close. I'd used spreader bars before, but not like this.

"Comfy, little minx?"

A shudder passed over my shoulders. I dipped my head and laid my left cheek on the pillow. After another flex of my wrists and ankles, I made sure my ass was as high as it could go. "Yes, Syr."

"Good girl." The bed shifted again, and there was more rummaging behind me. "Now, remember the safeword. Do not be afraid to use it, even if you need me to back off. Understood?"

"Yes, Syr."

In the position of her choosing, I tried to take slow, deep breaths. But I was excited. Aroused again. My nipples puckered almost painfully. And my tiger was pacing, anticipating what would happen now that I was in this predicament. Maybe, finally, she'd touch me where I so desperately needed her to. That was the plan, wasn't it? To thoroughly enjoy the prey she'd caught?

For several minutes, all she seemed to do was watch me. Probably admiring her pet on display. I could feel her eyes caressing my heated skin. Just as they had downstairs, before I'd known who she was. Except now, she didn't have the barrier of my clothing in the way. And more than just arms, legs, and tits were exposed.

Her hand suddenly rested lightly on my shoulder then skated along my backside to where it ended on my ass. My body undulated from her touch, following her motion.

My tiger definitely preened from the attention. If I'd had a real tail, it would be flicking in delight.

Without warning, she spanked me.

I cried out, squatting a little. Which lowered my ass. That resulted in a swat on the other cheek.

"Up!"

I obeyed and steeled myself for another spanking. When it didn't come, I let out a deep exhale.

"I have such a lovely view, little minx. It's a pussy that is pink and swollen. Glistening. And I think I'm going to take it. All of it. With my long, thick, strap-on."

A desperate moan made me shudder at the thought. I closed my eyes, pressing my face between my arms into the pillow, mindful not to lower my backside in my submission.

"I think you like the sound of that. But it's no fun to just give you something. You need to earn it."

That made me swallow hard. I'd do anything she asked at this point. If I could have cowered any more before her...

"Let's see. Where should I start? Maybe...here." Blake landed a wallop across both ass cheeks.

My cry was muffled by the pillow. As was the second, third, and fourth. She gave me relief with caresses and squeezes. But it was brief because she started up again. One, two, three, four spanks accompanied by matching squeals.

"So, my little minx, how badly do you want me to fuck you with this strap-on?"

I don't know if my guttural gasp was from her words or the fact that she'd grabbed my hair in one fist and pulled back. Either way, I couldn't find words.

"Cat got your tongue?" Her chuckle was devious. And was followed by another four spanks with her free hand. Instead of rubbing them out this time, she pinched my outer labia.

I let out a scream, my fingers grasping at the pillow.

"Ah, there she is."

Tears of relief stung my eyes under the blindfold when I felt her rub the tip of the strap-on dildo against my ass. But then she pulled away. My legs shuddered.

"Just giving you a taste. Do you want more?"

I growled in frustration. "Yes, Syr!"

She leaned over my back, her voice rasping against my ear. "Then beg."

More spanks stung my ass, four on each cheek. Then she tugged my hair to hold my head in place and pinched my inner labia, rubbing the two lips together.

I bit my lip. My body rocked back and forth. I knew what she was playing at. I could play, too.

On the next round of spankings, my ass stung. She squeezed each cheek before slipping her fingers between my thighs and rubbing lightly. Avoiding my clit and my entrance.

She swiped a finger down my inner thigh. "You're leaking, my little minx. And you smell divine."

Still, I did not beg. I could hold out longer. Besides, she wouldn't approve if I gave in too easily, too soon. I bit at the pillow and prepared myself for more swats. More teasing. What I did not prepare myself for was her wet finger passing beneath my nose and then swiping across my lips.

That was not my essence. It was...smokier. Thicker. Hers.

I moaned, running my tongue across the sticky dampness. And immediately wanted more.

"Do you like, Riley?" Her teeth nibbled at my earlobe, sending sparks straight to my exposed pussy that I felt clenching in need.

"Yes, Syr." My breasts swelled with arousal. In my position, I could rub them against the bed, but it did little effect because I needed pressure against them. Roughness. Not soft satiny sheets.

"You could have more. All you want." Her voice was thick and syrupy. The tip of the dildo rubbed up and down my pussy this time. "Or is this what you want?"

Fuck! My ass bucked back against her, but she was gone except for her hand still fisted in my hair.

"You can have me. But you'll be left wanting. Or you can beg and find relief. Your choice, my pet."

Tasting her? Touching her? Or getting what I set out to find when I left my loft tonight?

Maybe in an effort to help me choose, her finger pressed at my lips and coated my tongue with more of her essence. But then she tapped the dildo at my entrance.

"Don't you want to feel my cock slide into your needy hole?"

My resolve was fading. I did want to feel her inside me. Fingers, tongue, that dick.

"I know you want it." Her fingers returned to pinching my outer labia. "It's been weeping ever since you knew you were being watched, hasn't it? Don't lie to me."

"Y-yes, Syr."

"Good girl. I could smell it as soon as I was behind you at the bar, my little minx. Knowing someone was hunting you? That gets you wet. Don't deny it. You were slick with the evidence." She placed her palm between my legs, her fingers tapping rhythmically against my heated flesh, as though I needed to be reminded where she meant. Then I yelped when she ground the heel of her hand into my clit. "Tell me you want it. You know you need it."

I licked my lips, tasting remnants of her there. I had to choose between burying my face in her heat or letting her scratch that itch that was like a fire burning inside? A fire that had started as a flicker when I'd entered Maggie's but was now an inferno?

I was going to be strong. But then she gripped my throat and growled into my ear.

"I want to fuck you like an animal, Riley. My beast wants to claim yours. Don't deny your primal desires. Mine. How badly do you want it? Need it?"

Maybe as a last-ditch effort to convince me, she ground her hips against my ass, the length of the dildo pressed between my cheeks, as she slid two fingers in a V on either side of my clit and rubbed.

She was right. I could deny myself no longer. We both knew what we came out for tonight. How this would all end.

"Please!" My vagina throbbed. Echoing my heartbeat that I could hear pulsing in my ears.

"Please what, Riley?" Her ministrations didn't quit. In fact, they increased but provided no relief.

"Touch me." I tried to rock back against her, but she moved with me.

"I am touching you."

"No!"

"But you just said..."

"Touch me, please!"

She ceased rocking and slowly slid her fingers away from where they'd been torturing my clit.

"NO!" Tears were trickling down my cheeks now. "Please, Syr!"

"This?" Her fingers returned, this time pinching my clit between them.

"Yes! More! Please!"

And she did, but she only teased my clit. It was good but not enough. And she damn well knew it.

"Is that all, Riley? Is that all you wanted?"

I scowled at her mocking tone. "No!"

"Well, what do you want?" The bitch pulled away again, but not before she ran her fingers down the length of my pussy, grazing them over that most desired spot for the first time.

My cry of delight was short lived. My legs wavered, threatening to lower my ass. I tasted the salt of my tears as I rolled my head to face the wall, my arms trembling. "Fuck."

"What was that?" Her hand repositioned in my hair and tugged my head back. "I don't think I heard you clearly."

I swallowed hard, gripping the pillow. "I-I said fuck!"

"Oh, was that all? Just an expletive?"

"No!" I cringed as her fingernails scratched at my raw ass. "Fuck me!"

Her hand paused, and I could hear both of our labored breathing. "Fuck you?"

My breasts ached to be touched. But more importantly, I needed her inside me. Now!