Primal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my last bit of stubbornness falling away, I snarled, "Fuck me, Syr! Fuck me with your dick! Please, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Without further ado, she reared back and shoved that strap-on straight into me. We both howled in glorious relief.

And then the real fun began.

Her grunts echoed my moans as she thrust, her hips slamming into my burning ass, reminding me of the sting there. One hand still hung onto my hair like a tether, the other alternating between cupping my throat and caressing my backside.

I rocked beneath her, tugging on the rope restraint. Falling into complete bliss as an orgasm swept over me and wracked my body in the most delicious shivers I'd ever experienced. I'd had mind-blowing releases before. And I'd heard of bodygasms. I'd just never experienced one. Until now.

Blake kept going through it all. Taking me to the top and dangling me over abyss. Sending my brain into overdrive with sensations. Her voice was a raging storm, calling to me, encouraging me.

Waves crashed over me suddenly, dragging me under. As they receded, my brain registered that Syr had released my hair after my third orgasm of the night. She'd switched to gripping both hips and hauling me back against her.

I'd cried out from another smaller yet still intense release when her hands moved to the back of my shoulders, holding me down while she pounded into me. It felt so good, I screamed into the pillow.

"Such a good girl," she panted, her fingers clawing at my skin. "That's it. Take my cock."

I was exhausted. Floating. Thinking this was the best night ever.

Then she wrapped my hair around her hand again, jerked me as far upright as I could go, and slammed hard into my pussy with an added grind against my ass before going still.

"Fuck!"

"Mine!" Blake wrapped her free hand around my neck, her body shaking against my back. And then she sunk her teeth into the soft flesh of my neck.

My tiger roared in delight.

A resounding growl ripped from somewhere deep within me, raw and animalistic. My body seemed to shatter into a million sparks of pleasure that lingered weightless in space. I saw stars behind that mask and came so hard I thrashed and bucked.

Syr disengaged before my body finally gave out. She landed on top of me, and we lay there in a pile of panting, womanly flesh, our sweaty limbs tangled together.

I have no recollection of when she untied me. Or removed the blindfold. If she cleaned me up.

But I do remember that the last thing before entering dreamland was my body pressed against her warm one, enveloped in her strong arms and the soft comforter. The musky scent of sex. Her nuzzling my hair. And her gruff voice whispering how I was such a good little minx.

That she had plans for me.

So many plans.

~ H