Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second, Carrie held a pair of scissors in her hand. She had cut off her long hair. Instead of the long flow of hair to below her shoulder blades, she now had hair more the length of a pageboy, the hair barely reaching her shoulders.

I reached into the nearby wastebasket and took out a large lock of hair. "I want to keep this to always remember you. I don't ever want to forget these days with you."

Carrie came up to me, and kissed me. This time the kiss absolutely sizzled with electricity and heat, partly because she was nearly naked. I set the lock of hair on the counter and held her bare sides, enjoying the feel of her nakedness.

Carrie said, "You are such a romantic man, and I love it. Don't ever stop." After we stood there for a moment, she swung round and said, "Now, let me get on with this. Come back in an hour. Oh, yes, I need a hair dryer."

I produced the dryer from under my sink, and then reluctantly left her. I put my souvenir lock of hair in a Ziploc bag, and then went shopping to pick up a few more things on her list. The memory of her nearly naked body haunted me the entire time I was gone.

I got back home about noon. As I opened the door with my packages, I found a redhead with a pageboy haircut sitting on my sofa. At least, she was dressed. Carrie hopped up and came and kissed me again.

"I brought you some presents. It's Christmas in June, ho, ho, ho." I used my jolly voice.

"What'd you get?" she eagerly asked.

"Two dresses, some shorts, a top, undies, a pair of sneakers, large sunglasses, your own baseball cap, and a lightweight jacket to name a few things I got."

That list earned me further kisses - one serious kiss for each item, and then we went through the list again. We were kissing a lot, a point that was not lost on either of us. I think she liked kissing me as much as I liked kissing her. We did have chemistry.

I said, "I also got you something else that we're going to use once and then throw away."

"What?"

"It's called a burner phone. You buy the phone, use the minutes on it, and then toss it."

"Why do I need that?"

"You need to call someone and tell them that you're OK. Your parents? Your security people? You decide, but you have a lot of people worried about you. You could even call a newspaper or TV station, but people have to know that you're unhurt and not imprisoned somewhere against your will."

"You want me to call now?"

"NO!" I implored as I snatched the phone out of her hands. "They'll be able to trace the phone right to this building complex and know right away where you are. We'll take a drive later, far away. You call. We ditch the phone, and then come home."

Carrie nodded.

She said, "I also experimented with changing my looks more than just the hair. Wait a minute and I'll show you."

Carried disappeared and came back two minutes later. Her face was puffed out slightly, and when she smiled the dimples were gone.

"What'd you do?"

"I have a wadge of tissues in each cheek. They taste horrible, I might add, but they do change my look. I could stand this for an hour or so. Of course, I can't eat or drink anything while they're in there."

"Good. Hold onto that idea. When we go out later, that's what we'll do."

Carrie smiled, "I want to try on one of the dresses. How'd you know my size?"

"I looked at the labels in your jeans, shoes, and blouse."

The dresses fitted well, and Carrie looked cute, sexy, and sassy in them. She wore the second one she tried on around the rest of the day.

I became aware that she was braless in one of her thank-you hugs. She saw my look of shock and explained, "I had to wash it. I'll get another one of these days. Besides, don't you like me to jiggle a little?" She did a little shimmy. The friction of the dress on her breasts made her nipples harden and stand out.

"I do." I ran my hands up her sides, allowing my thumbs each to follow the rise of her breasts right to her nipples. Carrie closed her eyes at the erotic sensations I induced. I quickly kissed her lips and then retreated. She looked disappointed.

I did a tattoo pattern of a rose on the right side of her neck, and drew some barbed wire around her biceps on each arm. Carrie now looked like a tough redhead - small, but a box of dynamite. She also put on the new baseball cap, this time adjusted for her head size. With the sunglasses on, I would challenge anyone to identify her as anybody other than the Unibomber.

We took a drive around the beltway in mid-afternoon. I expected to be pulled over any second, but saw no police presence at all. I headed for Fairfax, Virginia, staying on secondary streets the last few miles to avoid traffic cameras. I stopped near the rear entrance to a Safeway supermarket, and Carrie called the Washington police.

She was on the phone less than two minutes. I told her that was the limit, and then she had to end the call and toss the phone. She did that.

As we drove away down the alley, Carrie said, "They didn't believe me. I even gave them the secret word to let them know I was OK but the dummy didn't understand. I guess other people have called pretending to be me. Anyway, you heard; I told them I was safe, away on my own volition, and that I didn't want people searching for me."

I suggested, "If they're smart, they'll find the phone and your fingerprints on it. That'll help them know the call was legit, although they'll figure that you were being instructed what to say by your kidnappers."

We headed home, with each of us asking the other about their views on various key elements of their life: how they'd grown up, what motivated them, friends, lovers, personality traits we liked and didn't, and increasingly more about what we thought was important about relationships.

Carrie said, "You already demonstrated with me many aspects of what you think are important in a relationship. I know you're on my side, that you'll defend and protect me, that you think of me before you think of yourself, and that you worry about me in a nice way. I know that I warm you up deep inside - and I hope you know that you do the same to me."

Carrie reached over and put her left hand at the back of my neck. The move was arousing to say the least. She left her hand there in an affectionate manner, often stroking the side of my neck or the back of my head as we drove home.

I replied, "I was kind of hoping you felt the chemistry between us. It's hard though, because I have the feeling if I invest too much of myself in this that it'll all end in a big crash. You'll go back across the Atlantic, and back to your way of life, and I'll never see you again."

"Do you believe in promises?"

"I guess I do."

"Well, I promise that our relationship won't happen the way you just described. I'm better than that ... and I ... well, I already know I'll never forget you." She paused and added in a poignant tone, "I know for certain that I don't want to be away from you either."

"Carrie, how do you know?"

"Because I love you."

I looked over at Carrie, and she was looking at me with the sweetest; most loving expression I'd ever had from a girl. I immediately pulled over to the side of the street and put the car in Park. I turned and took Carrie in my arms and kissed her. This time her tongue found its way into my mouth, and I reciprocated. We were panting when we stopped making out, and I started driving again.

I spoke as I started to drive, "Just so you know, I love you too. I think we're at the start of something beautiful that could last a long time if we let it - a real long time. Just know that this is the start. Our feelings are sort of like puppy love now, but they'll deepen and grow with each day."

Carrie leaned across the console, and as awkward as it was in my car, put her head on my shoulder the rest of the way home.

Back at my condo, we used the main entrance and elevators, although Carrie wore the sunglasses and baseball hat, and kept her head down. It was late afternoon. I got us both a glass of wine, and we sat close on the sofa with my arm around her. We continued to learn about each other, even sharing our political views, and talking about spirituality and religion. We were amazingly aligned.

We cooked some salmon I'd bought, and Carrie made a salad. We both cleaned up after dinner, and then curled up together on the sofa ostensibly to watch a movie, but in reality to make out.

After an hour of nearly constant kissing, Carrie asked, "This morning when I was doing my hair, and I was standing there almost nude, why didn't you grope me or attack me."

I snorted. "I thought of that as an option. I was raised to respect women, and never do anything to them that they don't invite. I did want to hold you, and do all sorts of things to you. I thought of nothing but what you looked like for a couple of hours afterwards. You are gorgeous. Thank you for that memory. I wish I'd taken a picture."

"Well, I want you to take my top off and play with my breasts. I am inviting you. More than that, I want you to, and if you don't I'll scream. I may even let you take a photo sometime."

I slid my arm that was around her down her arm, and then across her chest to the buttons in the upper portion of the dress. The six buttons were undone in less than twenty seconds. I reached in and cupped Carrie's right breast. She moaned, and threw herself into our next kiss, plunging her tongue down my throat.

She whispered, "Oh, this is so special. I love that you like me ... that you even lust after me. I am lusting after you."

"Shouldn't we go on some dates first? You know, get to know each other?"

She smiled, "I know all I need to know. I picked well. The forces of Nature brought us together for now and ever more."

As we talked, Carrie started to undo the buttons on my shirt. She said, "I want some skin-on-skin contact - chest to chest. I want to rub my breasts all over you." She gave a little shimmy again, this time with my hand groping her breasts. They felt so pliant, a perfect fit into my hand, with the nipple poking into the pads on my palm. She added, "I want you to suck on them ... to make love to them in your own way."

I peeled the top of her dress off her body about the time she had me lose my shirt. In short order, she had straddled my lap and we had that chest-to-chest contact she craved. Her nipples, partly due to my efforts, had achieved hardness second only to steel, and they tried to etch their way into my body through the contact.

We made out more, and I suckled on both her breasts, driving her mad with lust and passion. We were both breathing heavy. I admit to constantly checking in with her to be sure I wasn't violating some boundary of hers. I didn't want to get accused of accosting a princess; that'd get me another thirty years in the slammer if that ever got out.

Carrie was sitting in my lap and asked, "Aren't you horny? Don't you want to make love to me?"

"I'm dying to, but I don't want to do anything that would upset you. I really am afraid of crossing some boundary that you have as a princess - sorry to mention that point again."

"Come on, you tease. Feel me all over ... please. If you get to any boundary I'll let you know, but right now I've gotten rid of all that luggage. I'm the most available female you've ever known." She hitched herself into a standing position, and pushed her dress down her hips and legs. She tossed it onto the coffee table, and then sat back in my lap, now in only her bikini knickers.

Carrie squirmed around in my lap, and I already had the start on a significant hard-on I knew she could feel. Finally, she took my left hand and brought it to her pussy. She looked at me with great intent in her eyes. "I want you to make love to me tonight, and I want to make love to you."

"Really?"

"Oh, God. Do I need to spell it out for you. Yes, please fuck me ... but I like kissing you a lot too, so throw in a lot of that stuff too. I like romance ... and I love you."

I stroked the outside of her knickers as we kissed, and then I slid a finger under the gusset of her panties and felt the heat and slickness of her slit. She wanted this as much as I did. I fingered her hot hole, feeling the near boiling nectar she sent to be ready. As I stroked her slit, I swear a quart of sticky female juice flooded the area and my hand.

I stood and peeled off my pants, even casting away my briefs so I stood nude before her. She looked at me in awe, but I was not a muscle bound man by any stretch of the imagination.

As I went to sit, Carrie reached out and took hold of my inflated cock. She whispered, "This is a dream come true. I like holding you. You feel so good in my hands. I want to keep doing this with you. You're huge and a stud. I know I'm going to enjoy this a lot."

She lowered her head and took the head of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue doing a little dance over the glans, and any doubt I had about my hardness had been cast aside as I could have punched holes in cast iron with my cock it was so hard.

As Carrie sucked on me and tongued up and down my shaft, she used her other hand to fondle and hold my ball sack. No one had ever done that to me before, and I found it exceptionally stimulating. I'd worried about getting hard before, and now I worried about blasting a premature load all over my princess.

I tugged at Carrie's bikini panties, and they disappeared immediately. She smiled up at me and spread her legs showing me her treasure. She even used one hand to tease apart her moist pussy lips, revealing herself totally to me.

Carrie asked in a serious tone, "How do you like to make love? What position would make you happiest?"

"Whatever brings you the most pleasure? If I have a favorite it's what enables us to kiss and make out as we fuck."

Carrie lay back on the sofa in front of me and again spread her legs, holding them up to give me total access to her body. I could see the dark opening of her vagina. I dipped two fingers into her, rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few times, tapping on her clit with the end a few times, and then slowly and carefully slid my cock into that tunnel of love, taking a few strokes to bottom out completely in her.

"Oh, God," she sighed. "This is so good. You are my dream lover."

I thought to ask, "Birth control?"

"No issue," Carrie panted.

We made love. I made love to her carefully, as though I was loving a porcelain doll. I'd never been a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am' guy anyway, but this was making love, not fucking, and a princess was involved - a princess I was falling for in a big way. We kissed and kissed, our tongues going everywhere on each other that we could reach. Our moans, sighs, and gasps of pleasure could be heard downtown; I was sure. We changed positions several times.

"Carrie, I'm about to cum." She was riding me hard in the cowgirl position, bouncing up and down on my cock as I lay back on the sofa. I was stimulated not only by the physical feeling of our union, but also by the sight of her nubile body and the knowledge that we had a magic between us. Each time she dropped onto my body, my cock drove deep inside her to maximum depth. She seemed so eager for the coupling and the deep penetration.

"Inside me ... please, that's where I want you to climax. I want you to merge with me in every way possible. I want your sperm."

We did merge. Carrie peaked as I did, and I jettisoned a gallon of prime and patented James Moffet Westerly semen deep inside my new beautiful girlfriend. As I did, she fell onto my chest. "Oh, God, Jim, I love you so. This far exceeded my expectations. We are so going to do this a lot from now on - for years and years, many time each day." Carrie had tears of joy in her eyes as she talked; I felt genuine joy and sincerity from her.

There remained an edgy little question about how she said a few things that I resolved to come back to shortly. I had an uncertainty that she had to resolve, but right then I didn't want to break the mood between us.

I didn't get a chance right then. Why? I didn't deflate. I remained a ten on my ten-point hardness scale. After a couple of minutes, I just slowly started to pump my cock into Carrie's sweet hot body again, this time from the back as I spooned against her and palmed her breasts and leaned around her upper body to kiss her and whisper my affection for her. She eagerly accepted me into her over and over, and moaned each time we enjoyed fulfillment.

I reached down with my hand and stroked her clit as I pistoned into her vagina. The effect was a bit like tossing a match into a pool of gasoline. Carrie erupted into a conflagration of passion, lust, and romance an order of magnitude beyond anything I'd ever known.

Carrie had two or three orgasms back to back in about as many minutes, or maybe it was just one long orgasm. Her whole body kept spasming and twitching in sync with her moans and gasps of pleasure.

When she could finally talk, Carrie gasped out, "Oh, God, you are a sexual superman. I did pick well. I was guided to your car. Somehow the gods knew I needed you and that you needed me, and they brought us together, and then they've helped us merge our bodies together with all this pleasure. Oh, God, I love to fuck with you."

When she was still enough for me to touch her again, I reached down and stroked Carrie's clit as I slowly oscillated my cock in and out of her tightness. She came almost immediately. Her labia were swollen with lust and gripped my cock on every stroke so I didn't go too far from her pussy.

"Jim, you've given me half a dozen orgasms. I didn't know I could cum like this. I thought I could only have one a night." Carrie was gasping for breath. I hate to say this, but ... well, could you let me rest for a minute. I think I'm about to have a heart attack."

I chuckled, "That'll be me in a few years, if I'm lucky - sex once a week and a high likelihood of a heart attack."

She smiled, "But I think it's a 'use it or lose it' kind of thing. If we make love four or five times a day every day, then your body will get used to that and gear up for that to be its normal level of activity. You'll be making love to me that often, even when we're in our eighties. We won't ever slack off. It's good cardiovascular exercise and will keep you alive and loving me for years and years."

"What a nice thought." I leaned over and bit Carrie's shoulder affectionately.

Carrie disconnected and rolled onto her back, "I want you to fuck me like this again. I've rested long enough. Put that big cock of yours back inside my warm little love nest, and give me more of your jism."

I plunged into her body, going faster now because of how her words excited me. We'd have to talk about dirty talk the next day. I wondered how she knew the words that she did.

I came again deep inside my princess - The Princess! Carrie climaxed too, almost losing consciousness in the act she was enjoying such great pleasure.

After we lay there unmoving for many minutes, I picked Carrie's small body up and carried her to my bed. I cuddled her for a long time, and soon we drifted off to sleep.

To be continued