All Comments on 'Princess Ch. 07'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mammoetmammoetalmost 9 years ago
great series

please go on

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
This was a good series...enjoyed it!

I like all of your tall tales and hope this will continue some...such possibilities!!!

max4990max4990almost 9 years ago
Please more, faster, bigger....Aw hell, just more please.

Thank you for all you write. You can spin a tale with the best ever. Just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for a very very good story and thank you for and ending that is something most don't do on here keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Missing A Chapter

Would of scored higher, but it was missing chapter 02..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PGHC location

Prince George's Hospital Center is located in Bladensburg, MD; not College Park, MD. The closest hospital to College Park is Doctors' Community Hospital, in Lanham.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stopped Reading It

Missing chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missing Chapter 2

can be found at storiesonline[.]net/s/12278/princess

(needs free profile to view)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Too bad you got a bit political in this last chapter though.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago

-5*'s, you turned her into a SLUT! Him, a CUCKOLD..REALLY!

longun45longun45over 6 years ago
Keep the politics out

Nice story about alternate lifestyles but you mischaracterize both conservatives and the people in Oklahoma. Neither sets of people care about what or how people live unless it impinges on them. The obvious CRAP statements about both show nothing more than true ignorance and intolerance you want to preach, on either subject. Overall not a bad story but keep the crap statements out and that will improve the overall tone of the story. True polyamory is not about sticking it to anyone or any institution but rather living the life that is right for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

She wants to be double teamed with another guy, she can find two other guys to do it with. She can also pack all her shit and go with them. Swinging, changing partners, whatever, she can do whatever she wants, just not with me any longer. Bye, bye Princess Caroline....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story BUT! I handled the threesome completely but when it went to more---no way in hell!!!!!!!!! Shit like that can cause, even if wanted at first, trouble with people and relationship. I have tried telling myself """ it is only a story but it still does not work out to be good anyway you slice it. If you had stayed with the three of them all through the story, I would have thought a lot better of you. I gave you five stars but looking at it as I wrote, you should have gotten only three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry about the haters...

Steve, I’ve read eight of your stories now, I thought they were all great - sure the are fiction (I almost wish they were real). But please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are the master!

I am a fan of every story you have posted on this website. I am unsure what the exact reason for the quality of your stories to be so high. However, I do know that I have enjoyed every story you have published on this website and hope that there will be more to come! Your characters are so complete that you feel that they must be real. Beyond that, I can only say that I have never read any better stories on this website. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please continue writing your stories. They are the best I have ever come across.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good storie

You sound like a female author, the princess being so empowered and allowed to be gangbanged. You should have ended the story with a dna test confirming if it is the lead males child or not

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

The story started out well as a love story but digressed into a fuck fest free for all and that ruined the love affair between Carrie and Jim. With all the sex partners she had and apparently she used no birth control, was she really sure that Jim was the father. I have to agree with Anon that a DNA test at the end would have at least confirmed the kid was in fact Jim's.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 3 years ago
Really enjoyed this.

Would love to see more about these characters sometime.

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 2 years ago

Very imaginative and well planned story. I appreciated that the sex didn’t overwhelm the plot. I have to admit that it held my attention long enough to read the whole series at one sitting.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Totally still nope. This had so much potential. And then failed miserably by skewing so far away from topic.

LytharLytharalmost 2 years ago

An excellent series, and one I'd love to see more of, especially the relationship between Emma and Doug.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Princess Ch. 06 Previous Part
Princess Series Info

SIMILAR Stories