Princess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month before Carrie was due, Marjorie and I were lying in post-coital bliss in our bed. I had just finished telling her how much I loved her and wanted her in my life forever.

Marjorie said in a small voice, "I learned something today that I hope you'll be happy about."

My antenna went up. I knew this meant a very important announcement was about to grace my ears.

She went on, "I'm ... or rather ... we're pregnant too. I'm about seven weeks along."

I lavished more attention on Marge to her delight, and told her many words of love. This was great news. Carrie had been listening, knowing the announcement was imminent. The next I knew her naked body joined us.

Carrie cleaned my cock and lapped at Marjorie's pussy for a couple of moments.

She said, "Everything's going to be so different in a year."

Marge said, "But we're still going to be together, right?"

"Right."

"We certainly are."

"Well, here's to parenthood, and the adventures we're on," I pretended to toast as though I held a glass in my empty hand.

Marge got tears in her eyes and then so did Carrie. Marge said, "I'm so happy. I never knew it could be this good -- that life would be so wonderful."

Carrie and I nodded and agreed.

I said with a humorous tone in my voice, "And all because I left my car unlocked in the garage at the Washingtonian Hotel."

* * * * *

ASSOCIATED PRESS: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Princess 'Carrie' Caroline and husband James Moffett Westerly announced the birth of their first child -- a boy -- late yesterday at 9:34 p.m. at the Prince Georges Hospital Center in College Park, Maryland. A name has not yet been announced. According to hospital officials, the couple will be taking the baby to their home in Montgomery County today. The baby [see photos] weighs in at 7 lbs. 12 oz., and is 20 inches long. The birthing doctor commented this was a healthy baby. A naming ceremony will be announced before week's end.

The royal family overseas broadcast their joy at the arrival, and their continued support for the unique family 'Carrie' has with her new husband and partner. James and Carrie were married over two years ago in a relatively small ceremony held at the Washington National Cathedral; at that time the couple also conducted a commitment ceremony with Marjorie Henson who resides with them and is the well-known television news anchor.

The royal palace has announced that the queen will make a trip to the United States soon to visit her new grandchild. Mr. Westerly's parents also will be staying with the couple for a brief period to assist with the baby, along with Miss Henson's parents.

Mrs. Westerly also is an investigative reporter for WDC-TV, and has directed and produced a dozen one-hour specials on the environment and the response by various organizations to climate change, and more recently about the changing nature of families and relationships in America and Europe. Her broadcasts are always controversial and thought provoking.

Princess Carrie has also recently been in the news with the release of her first book -- an autobiography: 'Personal Freedom -- the story of how a reluctant princess found love and her happiness in America.' The book has already topped the New York Times bestseller list for the third straight week, and with the birth of the child will no doubt stay there for many more.

###

This is the end, however, your ideas for follow-on stories based on these characters is invited by the author.