All Comments on 'Princess of Perchhold Ch. 01'

by SmallTownPrincess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is actually a legitimately good story. It is a compelling, well-written read and possibly the best piece of literature I've ever come across by an amateur on the internet. Way to good for this site, really. I'm going to go read your other stories now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story..

..good writing though i think you have rushed it,so many things happened in just five pages.

Hope you will continue the story though, cant wait to see what happens next.

ForonceForoncealmost 12 years ago
nice outline

And it could easily be turned into a pretty steamy romance.

Personally I´m not a fan of the submissive woman type of thing, but that´s a matter of preference and the writing is still promising.

Courage_of_the_NightCourage_of_the_Nightover 10 years ago
Loved It!

That is an amazing piece of fiction! Truly inspirational! I love it a thousand times over and probably more after XD I love how the hinted at ending was in constant battle with the actuality, making it seem to be one way when the eldest brother stood outside the bedroom, then when he goes against disturbing them, but then chooses to gloat in front of his other brother with their fight leaving you clueless and in constant emotional turmoil over whether or not he'll discover the gay lovemaking. Gosh! It was just incredible! Back and forth, and it was so welly written as well whither such a wonderful balance of description, action and emotions! God... I HAVE to read the next chapter. Thank you do such an incredible submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love all your stories. You're a natural writer.

Ihaveno1Ihaveno1over 2 years ago

Wow author! I LOVE this story. It is definitely rushed tho.

I feel sorry for Aric as he loved her and she ended up deceiving him and stabbed him to death :'(

I thought Aric wasnt too bad overall and didn't deserve that ending

And its really SUCH A SHAME that we dont get much erotica here, it cuts in the best part!! Please author .. if you can, write the whole act between her and Aric PLEASE.

Im glad I found this story, good job author!!!!!

Im not interested in vanilla stories tho, so I wont be reading your other stories..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous