All Comments on 'Princess of The Elves Ch. 02'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EncntctEncntct8 months ago

This is great, and the cliffhanger presents you with a lot of great material. Keep up the excellent work!

IvrioneIvrione8 months ago

I love the fleshing out of the world more and more as we go! It really has come alive and become a remarkable and unique place all its own from humble beginnings. I'm looking forward to you continuing the story and the development of the world, its people, and its history in this story and others to come!

I, too, have taken to drinking things like High Noons more often than beer these days, but Fall brings some of my favorite beers to the market, so I'm betting that will change. I hope life treats you well and that the trials and tribulations of late yield results and rewards.

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridge8 months agoAuthor

Thank you. Yeah, some good stuff does come out in the fall. Oktoberfest! Some good Marzen or other fest beers are wonderful. Then there are holidays IPAs that come out as well. Oh well. It's good to take a break, I suppose. Some people give you no end of grief for drinking. I tell them that in some places it's considered medicine.

Now, for those of you folks who are thinking about writing: drinking and writing is a double-edged sword. Can a little drink lighten you up to help the words flow? Sure it can. However, it can also lead to you not writing at all or writing something that will turn out to be complete gibberish. Keep an open mind and try to focus on just doing the writing and not if it's perfect or not. Trust me: it's not. That's why we have rough drafts. Hell, my friends still point out errors in my stuff that I thought was polished. The struggle is real. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this story please Kind Sir please next is longer and please don't take so long..

Shy1oShy1o5 months ago

Loving it! Hope we see the next part soon. ❤️

pho3niliapho3nilia5 months ago

Please continue, I love everything about Elves and transformations! I will support you from now on!

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridge5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, folks. Happy to report that I'm going to be updating soon. I know it's been a long time. The fall/winter holiday time is rather wretched for my current job, but it's over. Thank God. This story won't be as long as Captured, so I'm hoping there won't be too many parts till the end. Don't worry. There will be more. I've also been working on some non-erotic stuff. It's funny because I'll find myself about to write an erotic scene for that stuff and then I'm like "Oh yeah, this isn't supposed to have a sex scene in it. Ok, now what?" The struggle is real. Try to stay safe and warm out there. It's been a little chilly out here. Cheers!

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridge4 months agoAuthor

I just submitted chapter 3. Thank you for the interest and your amazing patience.

ArtickArtick4 months ago

Just like in Caputured, those pesky soldiers can't just let our protagonists enjoy their new selves/environments...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES