Prison Break & Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was enraged, never before had he felt such anger. He moved to the rear of the house and entered through the back door. He was relieved to see his shotgun in the shed, it was under some blankets where he had hidden it. He grabbed some extra shells and stealthily approached the living room.

The irate husband stormed in the room pointing his gun and yelled. "Freeze! Nobody make a move or I will shoot." Nate watched his eyes and observed his hands shaking and reached for his pistol but he had misjudged the husband's ability and was struck in the chest by the shotgun blast. Nate keeled over and crashed into the coffee table. Matt made a motion for his gun but was told not to try it. Linda took advantage of Steve's attention on Matt and quickly got off two shots, striking Steve in the shoulder with both bullets. Matt rushed him and took away Steve's gun and struck him on the head. Steve was rendered unconscious and collapsed to the floor in a heap.

Leon had his arms around Marcy in a protective manner. Ann and Jill rushed to Steve and attempted to revive him. As Steve was coming around, Matt exclaimed, "Time for this son of a bitch to die!"

Linda said, "No not yet, I want the mother fucker to suffer first for what he did to Nate. Grab some rope and tie his hands and fuck his wife and daughter right in front of him. I want him to see how much they love your big cock before he dies!"

Tears ran down Steve's face when Matt made his wife and daughter suck his cock to get him hard again. When Matt shoved his monster cock into Ann's pussy, Leon grabbed the gun from the unsuspecting Linda and knocked her out with a thundering right hand to the face. Blood spurted from her nose as she fell to the floor unconscious. Matt looked back just in time to see the butt of the shotgun descending on his head. Leon untied Steve and bound Matt and Linda.

Jill had retrieved her mother's cell phone from Linda's purse and called the police only to discover that they were already on the way. Twenty minutes later they heard the police outside and opened the door. When the cops recognizedly Leon as one of the escaped convicts, they pointed their guns at him. The guns were lowered when everyone told how Leon had helped them and was responsible for saving their lives.

The next day Ann and her daughter were in Steve's hospital room and were relived to learn that he would be released in a few days and a full recovery was expected. They were asked by the nurse to let Steve get some sleep and went out for a bite to eat. Ann was disturbed when her daughter asked, "Do you want to visit Matt while we are in the hospital? Do you love him more than daddy and would you really have gone off with him?"

"What the hell are you talking about? I never want to see that bastard again. I never intended to go anywhere with that vile man but I couldn't say that in front of him unless I had a death wish. I love your father and only him."

"You sure fooled me, it was plain to see how much pleasure he gave you and how much you adored his big dick."

"He is the only man, other than your father, that I have ever been with. I will never cheat on your father, I love him very much. Yes his big dick did turn me on but I have no feelings for him whatsoever, except contempt. My body betrayed me and I did experience lust but I will chose love over lust any time that I have a choice. I would not trade one-hundred of him for your father. Do you understand?"

"Well, I think so but I have never been in love so I am not sure."

"Oh baby, please wait until you fall for a good man and don't get involved with the likes of that scum. Promise me that you will give love a chance. Don't sell yourself short and throw away your life."

"OK mom, but it was thrilling." Ann just gave her daughter a look of disapproval and dropped the subject. They finished eating and went back to see Steve but he was still sleeping. Mom and daughter decided to go home and get some sleep themselves and return in the morning.

Ann and Jill were drinking their morning coffee when Marcy came by and joined them. Marcy exclaimed, "I went to the prison yesterday and saw Leon. His lawyer would like you to all fill out statements attesting to his bravery and good deeds. We are hoping it will help when he comes up for parole. Please help him!"

Ann answered, "Certainly, he did more than good deeds, he saved our lives and we will gladly do anything we can to help him. Please give him our regards and tell him that we will visit him when Steve recovers."

"Oh, thank you, I knew I could count on you. Leon will be pleased to know that you care. By the way, when are you going to plow your drive way?"

Ann chuckled and said, "It's too damn deep and there are so many things more important to do right now. Maybe it will get warmer and just melt away."

A couple of weeks passed and Steve was recovering nicely. Leon and his attorney were optimistic about him getting out on parole. Matt was released from the hospital and sent back to prison. Linda was in jail awaiting trial but Nate never recovered and passed away in the hospital.

Ann was in bed with her husband and was grateful to be with him again, but she could not get to sleep. She was worried about Jill; the mother noticed that Jill was staring at the crotches of the men and had lust in her eyes. Deep inside she knew that her daughter would never be the same. Then there was the matter of testifying against Linda at her trial, also there was talk of a trial for Matt and Ann was filled with dread at the prospect of facing them again.

Ann tried to sleep but when she closed her eyes visions of Matt's massive cock appeared and her pussy got very wet. The loving wife felt guilt and shame but her hand's went between her legs and she masturbated thinking of her well endowed captor. Fear filled her entire being as she doubted herself and wondered if she could remain a faithful wife. She vowed to avoid tempting situations as she painfully realized that the carnal craving in her loins could not be denied. Ann finally drifted off to sleep realizing that her daughter was not the only one that had changed.

THE END

12