All Comments on 'Prison Buddies Ch. 02'

by RaulBloodworth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucking Henry's cock

"Sucking Henry's cock" there at the end is what I was expecting to happen; "..Henry continued his taunting, walking over until he was standing right in front of John." I would have sucked Henry's cock right in, but that is just me.

I liked the story, not having read Chp 1 I may now, but am looking forward to Chp 3.

My name is John too, so I wondered what or how I would react in a similar situation.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
HOT!!!!

Can't wait to hear about John begging Henry to breed his "shameless butt bitch!" Good job on just what it feels like!!! Nice to see you back after so long!!!!

Spadger2Spadger2about 3 years ago
Unwanted Intrusion

Even though John had felt some pleasure as a result of the fuck, he did not want to admit that there was a sense of pleasure in the copulation. But he did not know how to control his "urges" and to deny the pleasure that he had felt.

It was really rape and not just mutual satisfaction. His religious upbringing was coming to the fore, and he did not want this to continue.

sammieflagonsammieflagonover 1 year ago

I didn't know prison could be such a pleasant place to live. Giggles 💋

skyreaderskyreaderabout 1 year ago

Super hot story. I like how Henry uses just enough force to open a door for John. I like how John opens his backdoor and admits he loves it to himself, even as he's plagued by shame.

Bisexual_4_all_pleasuresBisexual_4_all_pleasures4 months ago

Going straight to chapter 3, well done again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous