All Comments on 'Prison Life Ch. 01'

by Alwaysdebating

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
okie_dokie28okie_dokie28over 7 years ago
Excellent First Submission

I would like to encourage you to keep writing. I enjoyed your set up and now I'd like to get to know these two characters more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please keep writing .... nice story setup. Would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

Great work so far. Longer stories get more viewers, better reviews, so add some chapters, a bit longer. Keep up the good work.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
My kind of fantasy

I loved it. Many times I've jerked off at the thought of being the prison slut. However, in my case, Big Mike would take me whenever he wanted and pimp me out to other inmates to receive benefits. He would receive all payments prior to me doing them (in cash, food or whatever was negotiated, I didn't have any say). All I ever got was lots of cock and loads of cum, which is all a slut, like me, really wants anyway.

ScargoScargoover 7 years ago
Me in prison please

I would love to be a prissy gurl for a large black man in prison. Dressed in pink and taking his anal creampies daily.

jackerwoojackerwooalmost 7 years ago
surrender

love the idea of being controlled and dominated like that just the idea of the surrender

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Great story and great writing. Steph's a lucky bitch; I'd like to be in her G string.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Part 2 Please This was good but I think it can be better!!!

Xmale06Xmale06about 5 years ago
So, chapter two???

It's a shame you just seem to have given up writing another(s) chapter(s). You had a great plot there, and it seems everyone liked it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I occasionally find a gay or bi black man. Usually, they just want to nut and run. I love it when they make love to me like a girl, turn me out, control me and own me. One did it so well that I told him I want to be his wife.

tinalikesithardtinalikesithardalmost 3 years ago

Total turn on. Now I have to go fuck myself. Keep going.

coc121coc121over 2 years ago

pity it never continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous