Private Campground Ch. o2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Typer
Typer
99 Followers

“You know, while I was out there soaking up the rays I was wondering what their plans are when they return.”

I realized at that point that neither of us was scared of the group returning and it was actually exciting trying to figure out what was next for us at the hands of our camp hosts.

“ I don’t know dear, but I am getting a little antsy waiting to find out.”

It was now just before noon and we both decided to just laze around the campground.

I grabbed a couple of beers and we sat next to each other just taking in the serenity of the natural world around us.

We were probably sitting there, except for getting a few more beers for about two hours. Our conversation was light but all the while there was a sexual tension that hung over us like a warm mist.

FINALLY, we heard footsteps and chatter coming down the road, and I looked at Julie, who had a huge grin on her face and a primal gleam in her eyes.

“Looks like we better get ready for some more ‘fee paying’,” she said.

I nodded in agreement and we both stood up together and turned to welcome our hosts.

Our excitement changed to shock as soon as they came into view. Frank Sr. was leading the way and the other five were walking behind him. But behind them, being led by Frank Jr., was “Buck,” Jesse the forest ranger’s horse, and there was Jesse slumped over the saddle her hands tied to the horn, and a gag around her mouth.

“Howdy folks,” Frank Sr. hooted, “ hope you all got some rest because we found us this sweet young thang and she is going to join us. Looks like we are going to have a real interesting time today.”

I could hear Jesse moan hopelessly at Frank Sr.’s announcement and saw the fear that filled her eyes.

When the group stopped Mike went over and untied the rope from the saddle horn and yanked it downward pulling Jesse off of the saddle where she landed at his feet in a sobbing clump.

“How you doing there Mrs. Fuck slut,” Frank Sr. cooed to my wife. “ Think you might like a little taste of this sweet meat.”

I had never thought Julie liked other women but then again after the events of the previous night I found there was a lot of things I needed to learn about my wife. The reply that emanated from her was a lustful purring told me this was going to be another lesson.

“What about you mister fuck boy?…you think she is sexy enough to fuck,” Frank Sr. sneered at me.

Even though Jesse was moaning and sobbing, and I felt a little like I should try to help her, I also was noticing how desirable she looked on the ground cringing at the feet of Mike.

Between her sobs she pleaded to me, “John don’t do this, please help me.”

My initial instinct was to try and defend her from these “friends” of ours. But even in her staid uniform I could tell she had quite a body and quickly I started to imagine my dick inside of her young sweet pussy. And my lust got the best of me.

I nodded to Frank Sr, “yeah, I think she is good enough to fuck.”

Jesse sobbed even louder at my announcement.

“Well seeings how you two fuck toys were so much fun, I think you should have some fun too.”

Frank Sr. looked at Mike, “Alright bring her in the tent with us and let’s see what she can do.”

Mike pulled the rope that bound Jesse’s hands and even though she pulled against it wildly,

Steve and Pete went to her sides and grabbing her by the arms roughly pulled to her feet and forced her to follow Mike as he led her still struggling figure towards our tent.

Frank Jr. led Buck to a tree and tied the reins to a low branch then proceeded to follow the other three towards the tent.

Dave and Frank Sr. were now next to my wife and I and as if they were ushers each stretched out their arms with their palms open and pointing towards the tent to signal us to follow also.

“Oh boy Frank this is going to be great” Dave gleefully announced.

When we entered the tent I saw Jesse now on her back writhing madly on the mattress. She was like a wild caged animal trying to break free and her shrieks of protest, though being muffled by the gag, were obviously filled with panic. Mike was holding her still tied hands over her head and Steve and Pete were grasping her flailing legs by her ankles.

Her ass was rising off the mattress each time she tried to kick her way to freedom and her gagged moans began to turn to hopeless whimpers.

Frank Jr. went over next to her and gazed down at her. His eyes were filled with desire and he lowered himself to his knees effortlessly grabbed her shirt at the collar with both hands and tore the buttons off in one motion.

As the shirt fell away I could see that she had ample breasts. Her chest was heaving and straining as she still attempted to resist her fate. And when Frank Jr. undid her bra there was no doubt about her ampleness. My wife is a 36C and Jesse’s were only a bit a bit smaller, and due to her young age a bit firmer. Even with her mad squirming and undulations they only jiggled a little. And her nipples were a light pink shade and becoming quite erect.

Frank Jr. reached out and squeezed them, and her moans became louder as she tried even harder to free herself. I began to feel my shorts tightening as I watched this young maiden being prepared.

“Alright you two, it is time to get busy with her” Frank Sr. informed us.

I am going to be the director for this here play and you two will do what I tell you?”

I looked at Julie and she seemed almost hypnotized as she watched the activity on the mattress. I noticed she had one of her hands rubbing her crotch and the other massaging her breasts.

She was obviously willing to take direction as long as it got her closer to the young woman that was writhing half naked below us.

“First of all get your clothes off,” he ordered.

As we were only wearing shorts it only took a few seconds for that act to occur.

I felt the eyes of the six gazing upon my wife’s and my nude bodies. I could hear a few satisfied grunts and felt the hairs on my neck prickle. Julie’s nipples were hard and erect and my dick was growing steadily.

Frank Sr. continued on, “ Alright now, I want Mrs. “fuck slut” here to straddle this little sweeties face and if she doesn’t know already then you will let her know how pussy tastes.” “And I want you…, you little fuck boy, to get her shorts off and bury your face in that young pussy.”

Julie needed no other prodding and she was standing over the young forest ranger’s head in a flash, and beginning to lower herself to her knees.

Mike reached down with one hand and pulled the gag from Jesse’s mouth and pulled it down below her chin. Immediately she began to scream, but those screams were quickly muffled again as my wife grabbed two handfuls of her long blonde hair and yanked her face into her hovering crotch.

I could see Jesse’s head struggling to pull away from my wife’ nearing pussy, but Julie just tightened her grip even more and held her head firm between her legs.

“It won’t be so bad honey,” my wife purred, “just go with it…you might even enjoy it.”

I thought to myself, Where had I heard that before…

Jesse’s struggling slowed and soon stopped altogether. I could still hear her intermittent sobs emanating from between my wife’s legs but they too were now quieter.

“There now isn’t that better dear,” my wife cooed. I think Jesse had resigned herself to her obvious fate at the hands of the eight of us as she was now totally motionless and her sobs had now subsided completely.

Although, I still detected an occasional shiver running through her body.

“Now, lick my pussy you little cunt,” my wife commanded as she began gyrating her crotch over Jesse’s mouth and nose.

I could hear an occasional mmmmmphhh…. mmmmmph……coming from the mouth between my wife’s legs, and they were soon accompanied by my wife’s rising moans as she pulled Jesse’s face harder into her pussy. “Yeah that’s it baby run that tongue over my pussy lips…oooohhhhh it feels good…stick it in my hot pussy…oh yeah bitch…that’s it.”

“You like the taste of my pussy don’t you….Oh yeah work that tongue.”

My wife’s ass was humping back and forth over Jesse’s face and her moans were telling all around that she was getting one hell of a ride.

Once Jesse had stopped squirming Steve and Pete had released her ankles. Frank Jr. was squeezing her pert tits and occasionally kneading her now fully erect nipples as my wife rocked back and forth on the sweet nubile forest ranger’s face.

I knelt down between her legs and undid her belt buckle, and the button and zipper of her shorts. I could see her chest heaving even as Frank Jr. continued to grope her tits. She tried to close her legs together but even this half-hearted resistance was fading fast and with a slight tug I began to remove her shorts.

As I pulled them down, I used my fingertips to hook then drag her thong underwear along with her shorts,

and together, they slid down her legs. After I had pulled them completely off of her, Frank Sr. commanded me to sniff her underwear. I held them up to my nose and took in the aroma of her pussy. It seemed very “fresh,” as I expected it would. My desire and lust grew stronger each time I inhaled the scent of her juices.

After inhaling her scent for a minute or so, I tossed them aside and proceeded to spread her legs apart and began to gaze lovingly at her tender blonde pussy.

God it looked so delicious.

I began to run my tongue from her knee, down her thigh, and as I reached her mound I began flicking my tongue all around her pussy lips. Her hips began to move a little and when drove my tongue into her hole I could feel her shiver as my tongue explored the entrance and inner walls of her pussy, and soon her ass began to lift off of the mattress to meet the probing of my tongue.

My wife was still moaning in delight and I looked over Jesse’s bush towards her face and could now see she was mimicking my tongue action as I could see her tongue acting as a flexible dick and my wife’s pussy rising up and down upon it.

I increased the flicking of my tongue and Jesse’s ass and hips really began to writhe and her moans became louder. I inserted a couple of fingers into her, and that seemed to drive her over the edge as her moans turned to shrieks and the tent resounded with the sound of two woman coming together.

Julie continued to grind on Jesse’s face as I too continued my tonguing and fingering activity in her pussy.

I felt the mattress shift behind me, and then warm spit, begin to run down my ass crack. I looked up again and saw Frank Jr. beginning to position himself behind my wife. I was somewhat relieved at that sight, as my ass was still somewhat sore from the night before.

He pushed her forward onto her hands and lowered himself to his knees behind her.

I saw his cock dangling between his legs and still couldn’t believe it was so huge, I also still couldn’t believe I had taken it into me the night before.

He spit into his hand and rubbed it over the head of his throbbing monster.

Julie was still busy using Jesse”s tongue as a cock and didn’t notice Frank Jr. until the head of his dick began to force it’s way into her ass hole.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

She screamed shrilly, as Frank Jr. wasted no time embedding his cock into her. Her head and hair was flailing wildly to and fro, and again her eyes were rolled back into their sockets, as she forgot about the tongue attending to her pussy, and could only think of the flagpole stretching and inserting itself into her anus.

Her breath was heavy and erratic as her body tried to cater to the brutal intruder, which had given no warning before entering her. It was obvious by the undulation of her body, and the white knuckles she now had as she grabbed the mattress tightly, that her ass had gone back to normal size from her double anal penetration experience of the night before.

Her shrill screams continued until Frank Jr. had fully entombed his dick into her, and then as before he paused. Her breathing was still heavy and whistling, but now not so erratic as she was able to rest a moment, while her ass and bowels were expanding to accommodate his cock.

The young forest ranger’s tongue was still lapping at her pussy, and I imagine that also helped relax my wife even more. Her initial screams had now turned into primal grunts, and her grip on the mattress loosened a little. Her head was just hanging, with her hair streaming down to the mattress with the expectation of the anal onslaught she knew was about to begin.

I had almost forgotten about the person behind me that had already lubed my puckered hole with their spit, but was quickly reminded the moment I felt the tip of his dick begin to stretch my anal ring.

I had been licking and probing Jesse’s pussy the whole time Frank Jr. entered my wife, and I continued to work my fingers in and out of Jesse’s sweet pussy as I lifted my head from her crotch to see which of the men was about to take my ass.

To my initial shock, and then LUST, it was Frank Sr. And I could see the animal lust seething from his eyes as he began to enter me.

Initial my reaction to seeing him behind me and beginning to fuck me was resistance, as I quickly remembered the pain of Frank Jr.’s cock in me previously, and Frank Sr.’s cock being the same size or possibly larger than his son’s. I tried to pull my ass forward from the dick that was entering me but Frank Sr. had a firm grip on both sides of my ass and he held me firmly as he shoved his monstrous tool into me.

“Oh No Fuck Boy, you ain’t escaping this, Frank Sr. informed me, “Junior told me you had a tight boy pussy, and I want to see for my self.”

I began to scream, much as my wife had done earlier, and saw flashes of white as I felt my ass being stretched to the limit and steadily filled to the gut. I rediscovered the hell I had found the night before and was shrieking and sobbing in protest as his cock’s entry seared my bowels.

When he finally was all the way in, which I could tell because I could feel his pubic hairs against my ass,

He too paused much as his son did with my wife, and I was able to find some relief as my ass and intestines stretched much quicker than before, when Frank Jr. and then later Mike and Dave, had taken their liberties with me.

“That’s it fuck boy, you and the missus are going to get the family plan now,” he grunted to me.

“Oh yeah, don’t forget about that little vixen under us. I want to see your whole fist inside of her while me and my boy are fucking our two favorite toys.”

I had forgotten about Jesse while he was stuffing my ass, but realized I still had my fingers inside of her,

My fingertips were rubbing against the top wall of her pussy, and she was now moaning with passion and her ass was lifting off the mattress to meet my fingers’ thrusts into her pussy.

While my ass continued to grow accustomed to Frank Sr.’s cock, I pulled my fingers out of her and put all of my fingertips together and began reinserting them into her now dripping hole. Her writhing undulations became wilder as I slid my hand in past the knuckles and then balled it up in a fist inside of her. I began to pull and push my fist in and out of her pussy and could hear her moans increase each time I plunged my fist into her pussy and brushed her cervix.

It was then as if on cue, that father and son began to savagely pump my wife’s and my ass at the same time. I could hear my wife’s “stuck pig” squealing as Frank Jr. drove his cock in and out of her and I echoed those squeals as Frank Sr. did the same to me.

I heard their animalistic grunts and groans which emanated from them as they anally ravaged us, and noted they were almost identical…like father …like son, although that observation was quickly forgotten as Frank Sr.’s cock was now going into overdrive and brutally tearing my ass apart.

My breathing again became erratic as I tried to catch a breath each time his cock retreated from my bowels, but any breath I could take was quickly exhaled in a grunting squeal as he furiously plunged his dick to the hilt back into my tight hole.

All the while, I was still pumping my fist into Jesse’s pussy as he had ordered, and her squeals and moans which accompanied Julie’s, mine and both Franks’ filled the tent with an orgy of audible exultation.

As Frank Sr. cock furiously thrust in and out of me, I noticed the pain begin to subside and be replaced with a fervent desire for more. My ass was now rocking back to meet every plunge and I even raised my ass up higher so I could feel him even deeper in me.

It was then that I pulled my pussy juice soaked hand from Jesse’s pussy. Using his embedded cock in me as a lever for support, I raised my body up, reached backwards with both arms and with my hands was now able to grab Frank Sr.’s ass on each side so that each time he drove forward, I too pulled his ass towards me. My body was now quaking in ecstasy, as in this fashion I was able to bring his cock’s full size harder and deeper into me.

I felt him let go of my ass, as he no longer needed to hold me now that I was the one pulling him into me, and he grabbed me by a handful of hair. He yanked my head back and I could see that Mike was positioning himself in front of me and Steve was doing the same to Julie.

“That’s it Fuckboy, pull my cock into you…harder …..faster…Make your daddy come good,” he whispered in my ear as Mike held out his member in front of my face.

“Oh Yes daddy…that’s it…FUCK MY ASS…OH GOD FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP…I have been bad…RAM THAT COCK INTO ME!!!!!!, I cried in ecstatic glee..

I didn’t know where that came from but having his steely rod pounding me in the ass was putting me into another reality. I would have said anything at that point if it meant his cock would continue to impale me.

Mike was now holding his cock directly in front of my lips and I opened my mouth for him to enter. His hands replaced Frank Sr.’s as he grabbed handfuls of my hair and he pulled my face forward into his crotch and buried his cock into my throat in one plunge.

He did not need to force me, hell if I had had four hands I would have been pulling his, and Frank Sr.’s asses towards my two wanton fuck holes in with the same reckless abandon.

It was incredible, feeling two large throbbing cocks sliding in and out of my body from each end. The three of us had become a large meat sandwich and I was the willing bun. They fucked me like this for a few minutes. My body was shivering and shuddering with my newly discovered desire for their cocks and the deviant want for them to never stop.

I could hear Julie’s moans of delight as she was being taken the same way. I couldn’t see her, as Mike’s mid section now blocked my view, but by the sounds she was making, it was obvious to me she was enjoying herself tremendously.

At some point during my “sandwich” experience and listening to Julie howl with delight, I noticed Jesse’s legs and pussy were no longer beneath me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement and I watched as Dave and Pete had positioned her between them, with her on all fours, Dave behind her, and Pete lying below her as she straddled him with her long tanned sexy legs.

Her back was arched invitingly, like a cat in heat, and her ass was high in the air. Pete had her pert tits in each hand and was chewing on her erect pink nipples. She was squealing each time he bit down on them but was obviously now enjoying the ‘assault’ upon her sexy body.

Pete let go of her tits and reached his hands out to her tight firm ass cheeks. He guided her ass down a bit and then placed the tip of his cock against her pussy lips and raising his ass up off the mattress, pushed his dick deep into her moist pussy. She moaned out a long OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!, as his cock fully embedded itself in her, and when she lowered her ass even more to accept his initial thrusts, she also began to gyrate her hips each time his throbbing cock disappeared inside of her.

Typer
Typer
99 Followers