Private Campground Ch. o2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Typer
Typer
99 Followers

At some point Pete paused and I watched Dave grab her by her hips and then plunge his thick cock hard into her ass.

Jesse’s screamed out one long NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!…,

But then her initial cry of protest turned to repeated high pitched yips of, ...AH…AH…AH…AH…AH…,”

as Dave became a dog in heat and his ass went into overdrive, pistoning his cock into her tight little ass in a machine gun like pace.

God she was beautiful. Her long blonde hair was flying madly from side to side as they drove their cocks into her. Her squeals and cries were guttural one moment, much like my wife’s, and then high pitched squeaks the next.

Her body was so tight and firm. Each time they bottomed out she squealed like a little girl and that drove them even wilder as they picked up their pace and were really letting her have it.

Pete ass was coming off the mattress what seemed like a foot each time his cock impaled her pussy.

And Dave was driving his dick into her ass like a madman on a crazed spree of sexual deviation.

“That’s it you little bitch…take it …we’ve been waiting to plow your holes for a couple of years now.” Dave grunted to her. “ We have a lot more where this comes from just itching to get in you!

I could see the sweat running down the side of her face and matting her hair on her temples as she met their cock onslaught with an energetically young and endless abandon.

“OH GOD YES…FUCK ME…” She screamed, “FUCK ME….GOD YES…RAM THOSE COCKS IN ME…FUCK ME HARD!!!,”

My mind went back to the meat that was sandwiching me as I felt Frank Sr. and Mike’s pace quicken.

My hands had left Frank Sr.’s ass and I was now jerking my own rock hard cock as they stuffed me to the hilt with their iron rods.

I could hear the two of them begin to moan along with me, and felt the built up dam in their cocks explode at the same time as they buried themselves deep into me in an orgasmic rush.

My body shuddered in uncontrolled ecstasy as I felt their hot come filling my ass and throat at the same time. I continued to jerk my cock as Frank Sr.’s pumped his load into my ass, and Mike began gyrating his cock in my mouth. I could feel the cum rushing through it then bursting from the tip in time with each gyration. I swallowed Mike’s load greedily and this time left no chance of any escaping my mouth.

My own cock began pulsing and soon I felt the orgasmic relief as it spurted my hot cum on the mattress below. Mike released my head, and moved away just in time for me to see Frank Jr.’s balls slap against Julie’s pussy and her body shudder as he buried his cock deep into her ass.

Frank Sr. pulled his cock out of my ass and pushed me forward. I landed on my cum, and felt it matting on my stomach. I was now between Frank Jr.’s knees and under Julie’s undulating crotch. I turned over and watched as Frank Jr. kept pumping her ass, while Steve’s dick disappeared and reappeared into and out of her mouth, her grunts and moans in rhythm with each thrust they made.

I could see her pussy juices dripping, and instinctively raised my head up and began lapping her pussy like a dog, occasionally sticking the tip of my tongue into her, which caused her to shiver each time. I could feel Frank Sr.’s cum running out of my ass and puddling on the mattress below and then sticking to my ass and back.

I pulled away from Julie’s pussy and repositioned myself in 69 fashion with her so that I could watch Frank Jr.’s cock go in and out of her ass as I began to again tongue here sopping pussy.

Watching close up as Frank Jr.’s cock continued to drive into her was like no other vision I could imagine.

His cock was so huge and she was bucking back into him to meet every thrust each time he drove forward.

Julie was unconscious with lust, and it was a feeling I knew too, as his old man had just taken me the same way and my body, after the initial shock, had become a wanton greedy receptor of his cock’s desires.

I continued to lap at Julie’s pussy and saw to the side of us Pete and Dave still pumping Jesse’s ass and pussy with reckless abandon. Her breathing was becoming even heavier as they pumped her furiously and her cries of, “FUCK ME HARDER,” resounded throughout the tent, sometimes even drowning out the primal grunts, moans, and groans of my wife and her two ravagers.

Dave and Pete’s fucking motions were intensifying as they both were arriving at the peak of their lust together, and Jesse’s verbal prodding turned to constant high pitched yips of , “YES…YES…YES…!!!, as her body became a torrent of desire, and in loud cacophonous shouts they all came together in primal ecstasy.

This was followed immediately by the orgasmic cries from the three figures above me. I pulled myself out from underneath Julie’s knees and watched her throat muscles work as she swallowed Steve’s load. When Frank Jr. pulled his spent cock out of my wife’s ass, I raised up off the mattress and crawled to him on all fours. I grabbed his semi hard cock with both hands and began milking it as my mouth engulfed his cock head. My tongue began madly seeking out any remaining cum that had not been deposited in Julie’s ass, and I was rewarded as he continued to unload his remaining seed into my mouth each time I pumped his shaft.

He grunted his satisfaction at this and when I had finally sucked and licked him clean, he grabbed me by the hair and turned my head so that I was now face to face with Julie’s ass and I could see his cum beginning to leak out of her anus.

He pushed my head forward and I began tonguing her ass, stopping only to swallow the oozing cum as it puddled onto my tongue. This drove Julie wild and her ass began bucking furiously into my face.

Her hand went to her pussy and she began furiously rubbing her clit as I inserted my tongue into her cum filled ass.

As I continued to tongue probe my wife’s asshole I noted that Dave and Pete had moved away from Jesse now and she was lying on her stomach. She had one of her hands between her crotch, as my wife did, and was fingering herself. Her ass was rising off the mattress each time accompanied by long drawn out cooing noises as she worked her fingers into her pussy. She had a far off mysterious look in her eyes as she watched me tongue clean Frank Jr.’s oozing cum that was leaking from my wife’s ass.

When I was finished attending to my wife, Frank Jr. pulled me away from Julie, and still on all fours, I was directed by a handful of hair towards Jesse’s prone figure.

He pushed my head towards her ass, and with no other direction needed, I instantly spread her ass cheeks and began to lap up and swallow Dave’s cum that was now oozing out of her puckered hole.

She began to coo even louder in satisfaction and her hand and finger action on her pussy began to increase in speed.

I then moved around behind her and after spreading her legs fully at the knees lowered my face into her pussy and proceeded to lap the cum that was running from there in a steady stream as she brought her self to another orgasm.

Pete must have dumped a quart of cum in her as the stream seemed to never end, but I didn’t let any escape to the mattress below as I greedily slurped any drop I could find into my now cum filled mouth.

When the cum stream from Jesse’s pussy finally did subside, she removed her hand also covered in cum and I quickly moved around and when she lay flat I took her hand and licked any cum that remained.

When I was finished I rolled over onto my back and lying there between Julie and Jesse just lay there looking up at the tent ceiling in spent sexual bliss. I could hear the rising and falling of Julie’s and Jesse’s breathing along with my own as they to were sharing the same blissful state I was in.

I didn’t realize it at first but then noticed that the 6 men had left the tent.

When I did I listened for and could hear them outside splashing in the pond, murmuring and laughing amongst themselves.

Jesse interrupted the quiet in a soft whisper, “What just happened here?…My god, I was so scared at first.

I could never in my wildest dreams have thought I could enjoy what just happened. It seemed as though I was taken over by another spirit.”

My wife purred, “like I said darling, just go with it, you might enjoy it.”

She continued, “Yesterday afternoon and last night my husband and I discovered things about ourselves I am sure we never dreamed possible either, but god it has felt so good that I don’t want it to end.”

I let out a long “mmmmmmm…,” and continued my wife’s explanation,

“ Julie is right, I never consciously, or knowingly, desired to have a man’s cock in my mouth, say nothing of my ass, yet after I relaxed and allowed the experience to take me away, I am finding that I cannot get enough.”

“Julie and I were so excited after yesterday’s activities that we have been like sexual bandits since.”

I paused for a second, “I am sorry about not trying to defend you at first.”

But the thought of my cock in your sweet pussy overcame me, and the fact that these “friends” of ours are in total control of us, I knew there was nothing I could do anyhow, I am just glad that you decided to just go with it.”

“And my god you and Julie looked so hot being taken by their cocks, I do not think I could have resisted no matter how hard I tried.

A thought suddenly occurred to me, “Which reminds me I still haven’t felt your pussy around my cock…hmmmmm”

My wife chimed in “Hey mister you looked pretty hot yourself taking those big dicks in each end,.” “And that little cleaning act you did afterwards sent me right over the edge, and I imagine your going to be feeling this little fuck sluts pussy lips around your dick very soon.”

I heard Jesse moan her agreement to my wife’s observation, “What do you think they will do now?” she asked tentatively.

I turned my head towards her and looking into her eyes I noted she no longer had that far off mysterious glaze to them. In fact it seemed her look was a mirror image of my wife’s wantonly lustful look after our previous experience.

“ I don’t know. I thought I had a creative imagination until I met these guys, but I can’t imagine there is much more new for them to do.” I answered, “Hell I would just like to repeat the past again after I get a little rest.”

My wife sighed in agreement with my statement, while moving herself over next to me, and began nestling into my side. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I was lazily dragging my fingertips along the length of her hair and down her arm, listening to her long relaxing breaths.

Jesse also moved to my other side, and as my wife had, nestled likewise into my other shoulder.

She reached out her free arm and began tracing her fingers along my chest then along Julie’s side alongside my hand. They were both purring softly with each breath they took and I began to doze off.

Typer
Typer
99 Followers