All Comments on 'Private Favors'

by toughfire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

This was a fantasy of mine for years when I was younger, to be taken and used by a hot beefy uniformed officer. Later developments of that fantasy included him sharing me with a partner and then finally with his entire squad. Your story had me rock hard the instant I read that Brooks had that stubble and had been wearing aviators. When you suggested how hairy he was I think I could have almost cum hands free. Hot story!

mr4240mr42408 months ago

I need an Officer Brooks bad

Bottomedout172Bottomedout1728 months ago

Very hot. We all need a big cop!!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave8 months ago

Yes! I have always had a fantasy of getting pulled over and made to suck the cop's cock, and upon further "traffic stops", he'd fuck me. He'd sometimes bring a partner...

Very hot story!

mikeinindymikeinindy8 months ago

Very hot indeed. I am a retired police officer who had delightful encounters with men while I was on the job. I received numerous blow jobs from guys and gals, young and old, in my squad car and other locations too. I learned to suck cock too after an encounter with a very big guy who made me, forced me, to suck his cock in his house after him and his wife had trouble. After that encounter I went looking for more cocks to suck.

Mike

SovanySovany8 months ago

Hot story! Ended a little abruptly but I enjoyed it none the less.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Somehow a fit, tall, masculine policeman with a gorgeous body exudes sex. I was "picked up" by two cops when I was a college student hitchhiking to my college classes. The cop driving the car was gruff and threatened to take me to the station. I could tell the younger cop was a gentleman, and a sexy handsome fit cop too. The gruff guy just wanted a blow job in exchange for "no punishment," but was not satisfying me when I sucked his cock. He sent the younger cop in, thinking he would treat me the same way. But the younger cop wanted to be as gentle as he could, and stripped his shirt to reveal a masculine, manly hairy chest , and his cock was well worth sucking. He liked having his chest rubbed as I sucked his cock. Also kissed his chest and his lips. The handsome younger cock also sucked me -- the old gruff cop would not have liked that if he had known. I saw the younger cop for several more suck sessions -- a very sexy man who shot ropes of man cream into my mouth! Great guy!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the beginning; I enjoy receiving and giving massages to relieve stress. It's best when they lead to something more! I have a friend who seems stressed at times. He's a widower. I'm tempted to relieve his stress with a shoulder rub....and then move lower and lower. Am I being to forward? This story is how I would like mine to end!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoughfire@toughfire
I enjoy reading and writing stories about dominant men and rough sex. My stories are a form of hardcore fantasy and they are made for people who enjoy this type of entertainment. I don't support the actions of my characters in real life. English is not my native language and I...