Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then keep feeling me, baby!" I moaned, "Because you feel just as good!"

Good was an understatement! Max moved a little faster and I moaned each time he thrust himself forward stuffing my long neglected pussy with his thick cock. I propped myself on my elbows so I could watch his cock slide in and out and I noticed his eyes were locked onto it as well.

I was sopping wet and Max's amazing cock was glistening with my juices. He put his hands on my thighs and pumped me faster. He moaned with each stroke and I noticed a slight smile playing about his lips.

"How's it feel, Max? How's it feel to fuck a woman?"

"Even better than I thought." He grinned, "And I thought about it a lot!"

"I hope you keep thinking about it!" I thrust my hips meeting his plunging cock and driving him deeper. "I hope you think about this pussy and how good it feels because you can have all the pussy you want, Max!"

"All those cute girls who flirt with you? You can have them like this, you know how now and..." I moaned as my words spurred him on and he fucked me harder, "God, they are going to love this cock!"

Max groaned and fucked me faster. I stopped talking and focused on how damn good his dick felt inside me. He was fucking me pretty good right now and cupping my tits I played with my nipples for him.

Max noticed and stared at my fingers as he fucked me. The sight seemed to really get to him as he switched from long slow strokes to faster short ones. I didn't care how he fucked me as long as he kept fucking me because he felt amazing.

"Yes, that's it honey, fuck that pussy! You earned that pussy, Max, you worked hard for it didn't you?"

Max grunted an answer as he squeezed my thighs and drove into me even harder.

"All night, Max, you're going to fuck me all night! Every position, as many times as you want to! I'm all yours tonight Max!"

He whimpered and fucked me even faster. I moaned enjoying the effect my words had on him I continued.

"And we don't have to just stay in here, honey. You're going to fuck me where ever you want. We can fuck on my couch; you can fuck me over the kitchen table. " I moaned as he was now slamming me so hard his balls were slapping against my ass, "And you will fuck me in the shower tonight!"

Max whimpered and I moved my hips in time with his, taking him as deep as I could. He moaned louder then slowed down.

"Don't tease!" I groaned, "Fuck me, baby! This is what you wanted!"

"I...I'm already close."

"We'll fuck again, Max, just go ahead and take the edge off and..."

"But it's so quick!" He was now barely moving and teasing the shit out of me. "I wanted it to..."

"Stop." I pushed him back with my feet. "Lay on the bed on your back."

"Are you...?" He stopped when I sat up and patted the bed next to me. "Lie down and trust me."

Max didn't move right away and grabbing his cock I gave it a squeeze. "Go on, baby, teacher knows best."

Max moaned as I gave his cock a couple of quick pumps and sitting on the bed pushed himself up on it and lay down on his back. I quickly crawled up on the bed, knelt between his legs and took him into my mouth.

Max gasped as I easily took him down to the base of his shaft and after pausing for a moment to savor the taste of my pussy from his hard flesh, I bobbed my head rapidly. He cried out as unlike the blow job I gave him on Tuesday I was not holding back and teasing, but sucking him as fast as I could.

He whimpered and his cock twitched in my mouth as I sucked him as if I were in a competition. I repeatedly took him as deep as I could while sucking that quickly and cupping his swollen balls caressed them as I blew him.

Max moaned and his legs were already trembling from my efforts. I opened my mouth wider and let a mixture of pre cum and spit drool down his cock and nosily slurped it up, I kept my eyes on his and saw him struggling to hold back.

"Laura, please...please stop! I...I'm going to come and I don't want to like this! Please...I oh!"

His begging and whimpering drove me wild and I sucked him even faster, Max released a pathetic sound that caused my pussy to gush and with a loud cry his balls tightened, his cock twitched and he exploded in my mouth.

Tuesday I'd given him what he wanted and let him paint my face with his come, this time I continued to suck and moaned as his hot sticky cum hit the back of my mouth and oozed down my throat.

I sucked harder, my cheeks hollowing as I worked for every drop. Max was squirming and moaning as his balls emptied into my mouth and when I couldn't coax anymore from him I released his cock, smacked my lips and swallowed the last of his impressive load.

As he lay there breathing hard I crawled up the bed and swung my legs over his hips so I was straddling him. Placing my hands on his chest I worked my hips, sliding his still hard cock through my wet pussy.

Reaching between my legs I grabbed him by the base and holding his cock, guided him to my pussy and sat down on it. We both cried out as I impaled myself on his glorious cock. He was still just as hard as he had been in my mouth and between that and the fact I could still taste both his cum and my pussy, I was overwhelmed by lust.

Max gasped as I rode him like he was a prize bull in a rodeo and throwing my head back I cried out in ecstasy as I pounded my pussy onto his big dick. This is what I had needed for months, what I'd dreamed about, hell what I and every woman deserved; a good hard fucking!

I pushed down harder on his chest and with a loud cry drove my hips up and down as hard as I could. Beneath me Max was staring at me wide eyed, his mouth open as all he could manage was a series of moans and gasps as I fucked him like a damn wild cat.

I leaned forward so I could lift my hips higher and pushed down on his chest each time I slammed down on him. I established a perfect rhythm between my hands and hips and the bed protested as Max was now bouncing on the mattress then back into my driving hips.

"Fuck yeah!" I cried out, "You like this Max? You like seeing how a real woman fucks? No cute little girl is going to fuck you like this, baby. Your slutty teacher is going to make your first ride your best ride!"

Max put his hands on my hips and pushed in an effort to slow me down and I relented and switched to sliding my hips back and forth instead of up and down. Max moaned softly as I switched up to riding him more slowly and sensually.

I raised my hands over my head, taking my long hair up with them and posed for him as I worked my hips even slower.

"How do I like, honey? How's Miss Phillips look riding your cock?"

"Incredible." He whispered as his hands left my hips and cupped my tits.

"That's it." I purred as he played with my nipples, "Play with those tits, they're your tits tonight, hell they're yours anytime you want them!"

Max looked surprised and even in my lust addled brain I realized that comment was a mistake, but I was so caught up in the moment I didn't care, there would be time to talk this out later, right now it was....show time.

I swung my leg over him and easing his cock from inside me, knelt next to him. Max went to sit up, but I shoved him back down on the bed.

"Not yet." I smiled down at him, "I want to show you something fun."

I spun myself around so my back was to him and swinging my leg back over him so my ass was pointing at him worked my puss along his cock.

"Put it in." I breathed, "Shove that big dick in your teacher's hot cunt!"

"Hot...wow!" He looked shocked.

"I wouldn't say that to a girl your age if I were you, but I'm in a slutty fucking mood, not give me that fucking cock!"

I was surprising myself, but all that mattered was he was pushing the head of his cock back where it belonged, inside my over heated...cunt. The word I was raised to never say sent thrill through me telling me I was officially out of control, but seeing I was already fucking an eighteen year old student, and bareback at that, a dirty word was the least of my transgressions.

I plunged back down on his cock and worked my hips slowly.

"Oh, goddamn." Max moaned as I rode him backwards.

I sat up for him, pushing his cock deeper and worked my hips in a teasing circular motion. He put his hands on my hips and moved with me, guiding my movements along his cock.

"How's the view from behind?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder.

"There's no bad view." He laughed, then moaned when I bounced up and down on him.

I moved faster and yelped each time I drove him up into me. Leaning over I grabbed his ankles and began driving my hips as hard as I had before. I turned my head watched as I my hips worked up and down sliding his cock in and out of me and slamming down on him as hard as I could manage.

Max put his hands on my ass and squeezed it while pushing and pulling, helping me ride him. I threw my head back, flipping my long hair up and across my back and admired the sight of fucking Max reverse cowgirl, a position I hadn't tried in years.

Max moved his hand across my ass and I cried out in surprise when he shoved his finger in my ass.

"Yes!" I yelped, "Leave it right there!"

Max did as I asked and I moaned as I worked my hips now sliding his finger in and out of my tight ass. I was overwhelmed by an image of being on my knees and letting Max fuck me in the ass. I hadn't let anyone do that since I'd been in my wild twenties and didn't think I would let him tonight, but maybe...

I blinked that thought away and focused on the act at hand which was pretty fucking enjoyable. I continued to work my hips plunging his thick cock deep inside my grateful pussy.

"Not going to come quick now are you, baby?" I asked.

"Hell no." He breathed and placing his hand on the small of my back, pushed down, stopping me from moving,

He then thrust his hips into me and I groaned as he took over fucking me. I let my cheek rest on his leg and squealed as he fucked me with long hard strokes. Max was moaning and whimpering as he could only fuck me so hard in this position and on that note, I pulled away from his cock and rolled over onto my back.

Lifting my legs, I grabbed the backs of my knees and pulled them back so my feet were over my head.

"Get on your knees and fuck me, Max; I need you to really fuck me."

Max sat up, knelt between my legs and placing his hands on the backs of my thighs drove his beautiful cock balls deep into my pussy.

"Oh my fucking God!" I cried as just as I'd told him to Max fucked me fast and hard.

He was using long hard strokes that had me yelping each time he buried himself in me.

"Yes, fuck me!" I gasped, "Fuck me as hard as you want to! Take me Max, take your teacher's pussy! Claim it! Make it yours!"

Max moaned and leaning forward pushed my legs back even further. My ass lifted from the bed and I was just about bent in two with his cock slamming straight down into me. I howled in pleasure as he hammered away at me and letting my legs go grabbed my tits and tugged on my nipples.

I watched Max's long cock repeatedly piston in and out of my sopping pussy and tried to move my hips, but could do nothing in this position but lay here and take it. That certainly wasn't a bad thing as he was fucking me goddamn silly at this point.

I looked up at Max and moaned at the sight of him. He was sweating profusely, his hair hanging over his eyes and those gorgeous blue eyes were wide, bright and glazed with lust. His entire body was glistening with sweat and it made the bulging muscles of his chest and arms look even better.

I needed to cum again and reaching between my legs found my swollen clit and rubbed it. I moaned at the contact, then yelped in surprise when Max grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away. My surprise was replaced by delight when he placed his thumb on my clit and whispered,

"That's my job, Laura."

"Y...you're doing a hell of a job." I breathed as he rubbed my clit in hard fast circles while still pounding my pussy.

"Get what you give." He grinned down at me.

"Honey....you are giving it to me pretty fucking good right now." I moaned, "And I'm getting it, oh fuck I'm getting it!"

Max's thumb pressed harder on my clit and I tugged hard on my nipples as my body trembled in anticipation of coming on that huge cock. Max stopped rubbing my clit and catching it between his strong fingers twisted it back and the same way I was playing with my nipples.

"Oh...oh fuck!" I moaned, "That...oh just like that!"

I arched my back trying to take him deeper and desperately tried to work my hips into him as I was right on the edge.

"Harder, squeeze my clit harder! Please I..."

My words turned into what could only be described as a scream when Max pinched my clit and sent me over the edge. I came like an animal, head back, mouth wide open and screaming like a banshee. My pussy contracted and Max groaned in pleasure as my pussy convulsed around his thrusting cock.

Max continued his assault on my quivering slit as his fingers twisted my clit back and forth. I was beyond words at this point and lay there squealing and moaning as I came harder than I had in years, even harder than a little awhile ago, Christ I couldn't remember last time I'd gone off like this.

My body writhed and squirmed and Max had an ear to ear smile on his face as he watched his teacher turn into trembling hot wet mess beneath him. I released one more long loud squeal then went limp, my arms falling to my sides and my legs resting against him.

"Oh...my...God." I moaned. "Max, you....holy shit the room is spinning."

Max withdrew his cock from me and grabbing me by my hips wrenched his powerful shoulders to the side and flipped me over onto my stomach. The second I was on my stomach, Max grabbed my hips again and roughly pulled me up so I was on my knees.

"Fuck yeah!" I groaned, my pussy gushing at his sudden forcefulness, "That's it, take..."

Max drove into me from behind so hard the sentence finished with another animal like howl as he squeezed my hips and tore into me like he was trying to break me. I was so overwhelmed from my orgasm I couldn't even push myself up on my hands and lay there with my cheek pressed to the sweat dampened sheet and let him have me.

In the mirror Max looked incredible, his lean hard body dripping with sweat and his large hands gripping me as that incredible cock hammered away at me pussy. I was so wet I could hear him entering me and saw his thighs dripping with my juices.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I exclaimed each time he hammered into me.

I couldn't even move my hips into him. I was completely drained and all his right now. Max slid his hand around my thigh and I gasped when he found my clit and rubbed it as he pounded me doggy style.

"I...oh....its okay." I moaned, "Just fuck me, just...ohhh."

He pressed his thumb harder into me and moved it in fast hard circles as he had before. I didn't think I could come again, but damn it felt so good and that cock! Youth and enthusiasm I thought as he was fucking me like a damn machine while trying to coax another orgasm out of me.

Max was moaning with each thrust and his hand was trembling on my hips.

"Go ahead," I moaned, "Come for me, baby, don't worry about me I already....Oh fuck!"

Max plunged his finger hard into my ass again and pinched my clit hard. My body caught me off guard by exploding into a sudden orgasm and lifting my head I screamed long and loud as I came for the second time in minutes and once again around that wonderful cock.

I was moaning continuously and my hips were moving of their own accord, driving back into his relentless cock. But even his cock had limits and he was now whimpering behind me as my pussy contracted around him.

"Give it to me!" I cried, "Come for me, let me have it, baby!"

Max cried out and I released a long deep moan as his cock jumped inside me and a long stream of come squirted deep inside me.

"Oh, that's nice." I cooed as he continued to thrust into me, each pump ending in another spurt of his hot cum.

I whimpered in pleasure as Max kept fucking me and painting the walls of his teacher's pussy with another huge load. He buried himself inside me and moaned as he gave me that last of it. I contracted my pussy around him and he gave an adorable little whimper as I managed to milk a few more drops from him.

I felt him softening inside me and squeezed him once more with my pussy before he eased his cock from inside me. I had thought as soon as we finished I'd already be wondering how long before he could go another round, but I'd never dreamed I would come three times first time around.

I was feeling beyond satisfied right now, in fact as I stretched my legs out and remained lying there on my stomach what I felt was hung over as if I were sex drunk which most likely I was. I'd have to go back years to find the last time I'd gotten fucked this good.

"I can't believe we did it." Max said from behind me.

"Oh, I can." I replied, "I have a very wet, very satisfied pussy to prove it."

"You really enjoyed it?"

"Max, what did I tell you about asking?" I asked with my eyes closed and no desire to move at all. "I came three damn times."

"Right, sorry, I just really wanted you to like it."

"I did." I giggled "Three times."

"So...uh...what do we..."

"Just lie down and relax, Max." I patted the bed next to me. "You've just had your first time, enjoy the moment."

Max stretched out on his back next to me and gave me a tired smile, "Laura, you felt so good."

"So did you." I gave him a tired smile, "And don't worry, we'll do it again before you leave, I promised you the night if you earned it and damn did you ever."

Max laughed then turned serious, "Laura, can I talk to you?"

"Honey, when you make a woman come three times you can do anything you want."

"Seriously."

Uh-oh, I thought as forced myself to roll onto my side. Propping myself up on my elbow I asked,

"What's the matter, Max? You should be beside yourself right now." I laughed, "The only thing you should be thinking about is more."

"Oh, I am." He smiled and I returned it as it was his usual shy aw sucks smile. "Kind of what I want to talk about, but um, first...I don't think you're going to be my tutor anymore, are you?"

"I don't think it would be a good idea Max." I told him, "After this you're never going to see me and think about anything, but..." I cupped my right breast, "This."

"I guess you're right."

"I know other teachers who give private lessons; we'll find you a good tutor."

"I know dad will find someone, he can buy anything." Max said, and then staring into my eyes said. "Even this"

"What do you mean?" I asked even as my stomach twisted into a knot.

"Laura last week when dad came home and saw us by the pool then told me to leave I snuck around to the other side of the house to listen because I thought he was going to fire you."

He shrugged, "I heard everything. He paid you to have sex with me because he was upset his son wasn't a stud." He grunted, "Just like he said grandpa was with him."

"Max, look, um..." I wasn't sure what to say, so asked the obvious, "If you knew, why did you go through with it?"

"Why? Because it was still being with you." He sat up and grabbing the sheet pulled it over his lap,

"I was so pissed at first, felt so pathetic, but when I came out and you were still in you robe I knew you were starting right there and I...I couldn't resist. I wanted to, I felt bad knowing why you were doing it, but you're so... Laura you're so beautiful."

"Thank you." I sat up as well, but made no move to cover up. "Honey, you're not pathetic, just shy and...if anyone is pathetic it's me. I took money to have sex with you." I frowned, "I'm a whore."

"No!" He snapped, surprising me, "You had reasons and...and well you really seemed to like it." He sighed, "Unless you're just a good actor."

1...345678