Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was never acting, honey." I reached out and took his hand. "I enjoyed it, I really did which in a way makes it worse because money wasn't the only reason I should feel bad, you're a kid to me and a student and it was wrong."

"But you liked it?"

"Max if you heard that conversation you heard me admit I liked you looking and I did. It turned me on to have a good looking young man want me. You heard your father say that too, that I would be getting paid for what I wanted anyway. The money was an excuse for me to push myself to do what I shouldn't."

"Did you want me for real or not I guess is what I want to know." He said.

"I did." I squeezed his hand, "Honey, I so needed this. I was with an asshole for three years and it was so good to be with someone who desired me and wanted to make me happy." I paused,

"Tell you what Max; I am going to give your dad the money back. I haven't touched any of it. I'll give him his cash and rip up the checks."

"Don't be crazy." Max rolled his eyes, "He's got plenty and you could use it." He smiled, "But you offering makes me feel better."

"I'm sorry, Max." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry you knew and felt cheap, you're a sweet kid and I would never want to hurt you and for what it's worth? Honey you were so amazing!"

"Yeah?"

"I can honestly tell you I haven't been fucked like that in...too long to admit."

"Laura, you...earlier when we were fooling around you said you were mine whenever I wanted you."

Oh, fucking great, he'd been paying attention.

"That was um, sort of pillow talk, Max. You know heat of the moment I was excited it felt so good."

"But if it felt so good why not do it again, I mean past tonight?"

"Max you're..."

"Not your student anymore."

"You're..."

"Laura, do you really think I'm attractive?"

"You're very good looking."

"And you said I'm sweet and you like that and you said you needed someone to be good to you, I was just good to you."

"Max." I saw where this was going and had to admit it was more flattering than it should be and the thought of this on a regular basis? But I'd already done enough immoral things here. "You're twenty. I'm forty two years old."

"Age is a number." He countered, "You're beautiful for your age Laura, for any age. And," he gestured to my still naked body, "You're so fucking hot."

"Max we had fantastic sex, we really did, but you need to be with a girl your age."

"Why?" He asked a serious look on his face. "There's a lot of couples that have big age differences, why do I have to be with someone my age?"

"Because...Max what we had was great sex." I winked, trying to keep it light, "Really fucking great sex, but you need more than that. You need a girlfriend, a partner someone you really care about."

"I care about you." He said softly, "Laura I've been crushing on you for three years."

"Honey." To my surprised I felt myself blushing, "That is so sweet, but crush is a good word. I'm a woman you find attractive and now the only one you've slept with, you're a little blinded right now."

"No." He shook his head, "Laura I'm going to tell you something." He took a deep breath. "You're the reason I wasn't with other girls."

"What?"

"As soon s I met you I thought of you, you're like the perfect woman. You're pretty, sexy, smart., and funny. We're not just a tutor and student, you joke with me ask me about my life, you care about me."

"Not in that way, though." I explained, "Max...I mean you're...a kid to me."

"Not your kid." He pointed out, "And when girls my age were interested all I could think of was you."

"But I was a fantasy, they could have been real."

"You felt pretty real just now." He said, "I knew we couldn't before, I...was a kid, not even a legal adult. You know my dad isn't as bad as he seems, he said a first time should be with someone who means something."

He laughed, "But I guess when he saw I wasn't finding anyone he just assumed I had issues. He didn't know I was waiting for someone."

"Oh, come on." I laughed nervously. "You could not have seen this coming; if your father didn't offer how long would you have waited?"

Max grinned at me.

"What's so funny?"

"I guess its not funny, but...Laura you were saying you were sorry to me, but I owe you a sorry too."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"I let my dad catch me with those movies. I knew he would ask about them, make the connection to you and when he did I told him how much I thought about you and how hot you were." He grinned, "I knew the grandpa story, about how he paid someone to be with my dad, I heard it from my uncle when he took me fishing and he got drunk. I...I was hoping he would do what he did."

"You...you conniving little bastard!" I exclaimed, and then laughed, "And I thought you were so sweet."

"I am, I want to be." He put his hand over mine. "With you."

"Honey, we...we can't. It would be wrong."

"According to you all of this was, but you did it." He leaned closer, "I get it, I am a kid to you, but I could be more!"

"Max you can't think you could be my...boyfriend?"

He looked away, "I think we could try."

"Max that...that wouldn't be fair to you. Look for me, a hot sweet young guy at my beck and call? That's a lot of women's fantasy. But for you, I'm a lot older and maybe now that would be okay, but you'd be thirty and I'd be on my way to sixty."

Max was silent and I continued, "I was the first woman you had interest in and you just said you wouldn't let yourself go with another girl because you liked me. How do you know you can't meet a girl your age to enjoy in every way?"

"I..." He sighed. "Maybe I could, but why should I?"

"Because I would just feel like I took advantage of you even more."

"Okay, I have an idea." He nodded, "All of this was supposed to be so I would be confident with girls my age, right? So like my dad says I wouldn't waste all the fun I could have in college?"

"Pretty much."

"Well first off, being with a hot cougar is pretty damn fun." He grinned, "But for the rest, well my next semester doesn't start for almost two months, right?"

"Right."

"So how about," He gave me the sweet smile, that right now I was thinking he knew I was a sucker for. "We spend the summer having fun and when school rolls around you see if you still want me to find someone else or maybe I'll decide I'm wrong and I should meet someone."

"Hmm." Say no, Laura, say no, end this now.

"Think about it, if nothing else we have some serious fun, right? And just think how ready I'll be for the girls then." He laughed.

I looked at him and thought about what he'd said. I wanted someone to appreciate me, to be good to me, sweet to me, give a shit about me and...act like they knew I was in the bedroom with them. Max would fit all those things, but his age! I was old enough to be his mother!

Sex was one thing; that we could have on the sly, but how the hell could I date him? Could I take this twenty year old kid out to dinner with me? Go dancing? The looks I would get would be...oh, who was I kidding from some women I knew the look would be 'good for her', but that was only about sex.

Then again I could do what he just said, enjoy the sex for a few weeks and see if anything else came out of it. If feelings developed we could take it from there, if not then I was at least in for the best sex of my life.

But was I just using him at that point? He was adorable and every time I thought that my mind brought up his age as if it were a self defense mechanism. Maybe Max was right, who cares about numbers, if he could make me happy, why not?

"So while you think about it." He cut into my thoughts, "You did promise me tonight right?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well, um while you were thinking," He placed his hand on my breast, "I was thinking too." He whipped the covers off to show his cock was once again at full attention. "How about you show me where the bathroom is and I get the shower ready." He gave me that irresistible smile, "I'll soap you up, wash your hair, we'll..."

His words trailed off as I leaned in and kissed him. He was caught off guard at first, but quickly recovered and I moaned as his lips caressed mine. I put my arms around him and kissed him deeply, my tongue sliding into his mouth.

He wrapped his arms around me and as we shared a long kiss I pushed his age out of my mind and just thought of how good he felt. His soft lips, his strong arms and the passion of his kiss. He wasn't a kid, but a man, albeit a young one and one that had made me pretty damn happy. I'd had more fun this week than I'd had in years.

I wasn't just the sex either, but the anticipation. Spending the days in between his private lessons thinking of him and looking forward to how much fun we would have, thinking of all the things I would do to him. I had felt like a young girl, giddy with excitement and crazy with desire.

Why turn that down over a number? Why worry about what others would think? I'd never had Max as a student and very few people even knew I had tutored him, why couldn't we try this?"

I dropped my hand down into his lap and squeezing his huge cock sealed the deal; why not have some fun? Maybe a kid was just what I needed; maybe it was time to stop worrying and being so fucking serious about everything.

Max moaned as I pumped his cock and pulling his lips from mine whispered, "How about that shower?"

"No." I shook my head and lying back on the bed, put my arms out to him, "How about you come down here instead?"

Max looked surprised, but after a quick glance at my body he rolled over between my legs. He had his hands next to my shoulders and putting my arm around his neck, I pulled him down into a kiss. I moved my hips, working my pussy along the head of his cock and he moaned into my mouth when I reached between us and guided him inside me.

Max entered me with one smooth confident thrust and as he began to fuck me, I whispered into his mouth, "Slow this time, slow and easy, like this."

I worked my hips slowly up and down, and with a soft moan Max matched my rhythm and letting my head fall back on the pillow I sighed contentedly as he moved within me. I wrapped my long legs around his waist drawing him deeper and putting both my arms around him, pulled him into my embrace.

My hard nipples pressed into his chest and he was breathing heavy in my ear as we moved slowly and sensually. I'd never been much for slow and easy and maybe it was because of how wild we'd already gone at it, but this felt damn good.

Max added to that by nuzzling his face into my neck and kissing me. I ran my hands along his back, caressing him with my fingers and admiring the muscles beneath his sweaty skin.

"Laura, this feels so good, I..."

"Don't talk." I said softly, "Just enjoy." I turned my head and caught his lips and as we kissed I felt him relax down into me.

Max let his arms go and sliding them beneath me hugged me tightly as we continued to...what was I doing? I knew damn well, but was hesitant to admit it. We were taking our time, yes, that's what we were doing.

I lost track of time as I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying not just his impressive cock, but the way his body felt close to mine. Max began moaning with each slow pump and I groaned as he lost control and began thrusting harder into me. I felt his body tense as he neared his climax and moved my hips faster into him urging him on.

"There you go, honey." I purred in his ear, "Let it go, let me have it."

Max gave me a few more delicious long hard strokes then groaned in my ear as he came inside me. Even after coming twice he still filled my pussy with several spurts of his hot come. I moaned and contracted my pussy around him, milking him as I had before for every drop he had.

Max moaned and as his body relaxed into mine I could feel his heart pounding against me.

"There you go, honey, stay right here, just relax."

He nuzzled his face into my neck and sighed when I teased my nails along his back and ran my fingers through his hair.

We remained there for several minutes holding each other in silence and I sighed contentedly as Max softened inside me. Damn he felt good. Echoing my thoughts Max whispered, "Laura that felt so good, I'd never thought of having sex like that."

"That wasn't sex Max." I said in his ear as I continued to play with his hair. "That was called making love."

"I liked it. They never show that in the dirty movies."

"They show sex in dirty movies Max and any two people can have sex and it will be fun, but not everyone can make love." I paused then hoping I wouldn't live to regret them I pushed the next words out before I could change my mind. "Only people who care about each other can make love."

Max pushed himself up over me and I groaned softly as he removed himself from inside me. Looking down at me he gave me that sweet smile.

"Does that mean you're going to give me a chance?"

I returned the smiled, "Let's put it this way, Max, you just passed your final exam with flying colors." I laughed, then pulled him back down into my embrace, "How's an internship sound?"

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the story. This is a contest entry so your vote would be appreciated. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68

The End

1...345678