Private Pleasures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That we do," Mark agreed watching Pam as she finally removed the jump rope from her pussy.

"I'll wash all these," she said reassuringly, and then began doing so as Mark stood watching her. Obviously Pam wasn't too inhibited that he would be there while she did so, and especially as she'd made no effort to redress herself either.

"Yeah, I'm glad that she does," Pam said once again. "You see though she isn't attracted to men at all, she knows that I am. So every once in a while, she allows me that particular little pleasure, but only with her approval of course."

"Of course," Mark said smiling watching her.

"And of course she has to be there, which some men wouldn't find very comfortable with her standing there looking on."

"Can't imagine why," Mark said sarcastically.

"Anyway, the fact she called you says something,"

"It does that," he offered back.

Pam finished cleaning up and putting away everything. "Sorry about all this, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again," she said shyly.

"Oh, no worries, and if it does, that's perfectly fine too. I'm just a phone call away," he grinned. "You know...I could make some really simple modifications, add a few things in here," he said "Might be interesting."

Pam smiled widely at that.

"You might be right," she told him. "Let me know if you need help doing anything, or making any suggestions."

"I will," Mark said and then waved as Pam hurried back to her suite where Pat was waiting for her.

#

On the way back to his suite, he again passed by the pool area. By now his daughter, along with James and Andy had come out to the pool for a swim and some sun. Andy was currently sitting next to Charlene though Mark noticed she remained lying on her stomach as she spoke to him.

"Hi da...I mean Mark," Brandy spoke waving at him as he approached.

She had almost called him dad, though it didn't appear that Charlene was even aware of the near slip as she was too involved with her own ongoing conversation.

"Hope you brought your sunscreen," he told her. "It's going to be a hot one."

"Of course, I was just about to have James put some on me," she indicated walking towards her towel which she'd spread out on the grass rather than in one of the lounge chairs. As she did, she reached around unclasping the bikini top she was wearing and allowed it to drop down on the towel. Mark didn't avert his eyes for a couple of reasons, mainly because he didn't want Charlene wondering why he wouldn't be looking for one, and for another it was an interesting position to be placed in, seeing how much his own daughter had changed and how she felt about herself in front of him. Obviously uncaring that she had displayed her breasts in front of him said something anyway.

At that moment Charlene noticed Mark's daughter as she smoothed out her towel sitting down fairly close to her and began rubbing in the suntan lotion. She leaned up on her elbows at least, her breasts suddenly dangling invitingly which brought a small secret little smile to Andy's face as he sat there looking at them.

"Hi...I'm Brandy," she said introducing herself to Charlene.

"Charlene," Charlene replied shielding her eyes with one hand as she looked over towards Brandy who sat with her back towards the sun. "Would you mind? Could I borrow some of that when you're finished with it?" She asked. "I just used the last of mine up, and I'm already starting to feel the sun again."

"Sure! Here Andy, "Catch!"

Mark had taken a seat nearby observing everyone as they introduced themselves though James continued doing laps in the pool.

Andy caught the bottle of suntan lotion that Brandy had tossed to him. "Would you like me to do your back?" he asked Charlene.

"Yes, thank you," she said lying down once again as Andy scooted over closer to her and poured a goodly amount in his hands warming it before applying it to her.

Mark smiled secretly, noticing the already tell-tail bulge that had begun to appear in Andy's swim trunks.

Just then James appeared sitting down beside Brandy. "Here, toss that to me," he said indicating for Andy to give him back the bottle, which he quickly did. He began applying some lotion onto Brandy's back as she lay down on the blanket.

Mark noticed as he did so that James appeared to enjoy running his slippery hands and fingers along both of her sides, affectively giving the soft flesh of her semi-exposed breasts a nice gentle caress as he sat on her back rubbing the lotion in.

"So, I'm thinking that our first get-together should be next weekend," Mark stated informing everyone. "That will be the first full month since everyone moved in, and give all of you a chance to meet and really get to know everyone else."

"Sounds like fun," Andy responded as he repositioned himself now sitting half crouching over Charlene's upper legs as he continued giving her now what appeared to be more of a back massage than just rubbing in the suntan oil. Mark noticed that she really didn't seem to mind either, obviously enjoying the young man's attention. Curiously however, Mark also noticed a strange look come from his daughter towards Andy as he did so, though she didn't comment or say anything beyond the look.

"Well, guess I'll leave the four of you to your sun and swim," Mark said standing up. "Enjoy yourselves!"

He had glanced at his watch only moments ago, realizing that Darlene and Cindy should be making their way over to Mike's suite by this time, and he wanted to tune in and watch as he was sure it would prove interesting. Before he did so however, he stopped and stood in front of his daughter briefly.

"If you're free later, come see me," he said in tones low enough that only James and his daughter could have heard. Brandy gave her father a curious look, but then nodded her head.

Mark quickly made his way back up to his own penthouse shortly after that looking forward to watching the two women as they posed together.

Suite 103

By the time Mark had returned to his control room and had turned on the cameras, Mike had already placed a low table out on his porch patio and was going over some last minute instructions with the girls as he explained what it was that he wanted from them. Nervously to some extent, they removed their clothing, and though Mike had told them that he'd only be sculpting them from their upper thighs to just above their lower stomach, the women opted to remove everything rather than sit there pressed together with tops on. Mike appeared to be all business-like, but Mark watched as Mike repeatedly stole looks directly towards the two women as they began placing themselves upon the small table.

"So...like this?" Darlene asked him. She and Cindy had indeed managed to interlock their legs over one another, but Mike approached having and enjoying an obvious look as he began telling them to move a bit more this way, or that way, stepping back...observing as though thinking about it, then making them readjust once again.

"O.K., I think that will work," he said finally. "Now, if you don't mind holding it like that for a bit, I'll get the basic shape down."

Darlene and Cindy were indeed pressed cunt-to-cunt, and seemed to be enjoying the closeness of their intimacy. "I don't think you're supposed to be moving," Cindy teased her friend.

"I'm not really moving," Darlene shot back. "Besides, its sort of hard not to!"

Cindy laughed pressing herself against Darlene, the subtle movement of her own hips giving way to the playful moment the two women where sharing together. Mike didn't seem to mind however as he was far from getting down to the specific details of what he had in mind, piling up the clay, molding and shaping it in more of a general appearance as his idea began taking shape. For the moment, the girls banter and subtle movements were of no importance beyond giving him a measure of some private appreciation as the two naked forms continued to sit mashing themselves together.

And though it was interesting to watch to some degree, Mark found himself curious and wondering what else might be going on in his complex.

Suite 201

He'd almost forgotten about Pat and Pamela. But as he flipped through their suite, he quickly located the two of them in their bedroom. Pat was lying on her back with Pamela contentedly lying between the woman's legs going down on her though she did so in no apparent hurry. Obviously Pat enjoyed a long slow sensuous suck of her pussy, which is exactly what Pam was giving her.

"Softer," Pat half-whispered, obviously enjoying whatever it was Pam's mouth and tongue was doing to her, and wanting to prolong rather than hurry along the pleasures as she did so.

Mark watched for a while, and then flipped back to see how the other two women were doing. Mike had by now gotten the basic shape down, and was now standing close to the women, using his hands to get some basic measurements and perceptions down in his mind as he closely observed, then touched and made slight modifications to their positioning.

"Ahh," Darlene pouted. "I can't feel her as close with her sitting like that," she complained. "Now we're not even touching!"

"Don't worry," Mike grinned "I just want to take a look at the angle from over there, then as I work on that, the two of you can go back to touching as much as you'd like for a while."

Cindy giggled, "So you don't mind if we enjoy ourselves while you're working?

"Not at all, as long as you hold still once in a while when I ask you to," he told them. "Beyond that, feel free to do whatever you'd like."

They held their pose for a few minutes until Mike was satisfied that he had what he wanted. "Ok, you can relax...or do what ever for a few minutes," he told them while I finish this part."

Almost immediately Cindy reached down between the two of them with her hand, giving Darlene's exposed little clit a gentle tickle with her fingertip. "You as horny as I am?" she said unashamedly.

"Hell yes," Darlene quipped. "Who would have known that posing for a sculpture could be so much fun?"

"Speaking of which..." Mark thought, and quickly brought up Pat and Pam's room again, though this time splitting the screen so he could watch them both simultaneously.

Mark was surprised to discover in the short time he hadn't been observing them that Pat had gotten out of bed. She now stood and had begun belting something on around her waist as Pam patiently knelt on the bed waiting for her to finish. Once she had done that, she slipped what appeared to be a life-sized flexible dildo through the opening that appeared near Pat's crotch and quickly secured that.

"Ready to get fucked?" Pat asked unnecessarily, obviously Pam was as she immediately assumed the position, posturing herself now on all fours and wiggling her ass back towards Pat suggestively. "I bet you would like to get fucked too wouldn't you?" Pat taunted her. "I bet you've been dreaming about some guys prick shoving itself inside that hot wet cunt of yours haven't you?" she pressed once again, wiggling her own fake dick up and down, even stroking it as though it were one. "Maybe Mark's even?" she ventured. "Oh yeah, bet you'd love to feel that nice hard dick of his sliding inside you right about now wouldn't you? Well? Wouldn't you?" Pat demanded expecting an answer this time.

"Yes damn you! Yes...I would! Now...would you please come and fuck me?" Pam pleaded. "Please?"

#

Darlene and Cindy were happily lying there frigging one another with their fingers now, though Mike soon strolled over towards them. "I know you're both going to hate me, but I need you to hold still for a few minutes," he explained smiling at the two of them. "And I need to do some finger measurements," he added grinning as he said that.

"Measure all you want," Darlene purred wantonly. "Especially with your fingers!"

Mark watched zooming in the camera as Mike placed the tips of his fingers just above the tip of Darlene's hard protruding little clitoris, he then did the same just above Cindy's though adding a third finger, actually resting it against the top of her clit itself.

"Don't just let it sit there, move it a little," she almost begged. Trying to maintain a sense of professionalism however, Mike merely smiled, speaking. "You two go right ahead, I got what I needed to see," he stated, then turned and went back to his clay. The girls quickly did just that, once again slipping their fingers into one another unabashedly masturbating one another.

#

"That's it...that's it you little cunt, fuck it...fuck it...fuck it!" Pat called out as she knelt behind Pam, unmoving, forcing Pam to do all the work as she impaled herself on the rubber prick slowly moving back against it, then forward again as Pat remained stationary. Finally, as Pam moved to impale herself as deeply as possible, Pat latched on to Pam's ass, shoving deeply and forcefully against her, finally fucking the woman with several quick rapid penetrations that had Pam moaning loudly with each forward slap of Pat's hands against her ass as she did so.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she was screaming.

#

"Oh, fuck Darlene! Cindy cried, "Keep doing that, keep doing that...harder! Faster! I'm almost there!" She cried out deliciously.

Mark chuckled to himself while watching. He had just smeared a fresh dollop of precum that had oozed from the tip of his prick, further pleasuring his thick swollen head. Likewise, he watched as Mike sat, pretty much doing the same, the piece he'd been working on obviously forgotten for the moment as he'd finally succumbed to the erotic sensual display going on before him as the two girls wildly humped themselves now against one another, each striving to bring the other one to climax.

#

I bet you wish you could feel this prick squirting inside you don't you?" Pat nearly yelled at her partner as she continued driving herself in and out of Pam's wet glistening pussy. Zooming in, Mark indeed saw just how wet the woman's cunt really was, creamy white froth now forming all around the fuck toy, clinging to it every time it plunged inside, returning with even more of the sex-sauce suddenly appearing.

"You wanna cum? You wanna squirt? Well come on then you horny little cunt, give it to me!"

All at once Pam exploded, her ear-piercing scream of pleasure filling the room, almost causing Mark to readjust the volume as she did so. But he was too enthralled to think of anything else, as a millisecond after that, Pam's pussy suddenly began to expel several little cascading streamers of clear white liquid that began to splash against the bed, sheets, as well as herself.

#

Cindy too was thrashing about wildly in her own little throes of ecstasy, as was Darlene, coming together almost simultaneously, grinding, still humping themselves against one another pleasurably. Mike had himself stood, walking over towards them, watching, observing, as he continued fisting his prick now only inches away from the two women.

"Oh yes...yes! Shoot it! Shoot it!" They cried urging him on. Mike began doing so, pumping off his own jettison of white milky spunk that he directed purposely and specifically against the still mashed joining of their respective cunts.

#

"Ah Daddy? You wanted to see me?"

Mark's hand contained most of his still spurting semen, which he'd attempted by way of not making even more of a mess than he already had. His prick throbbing once again, squirting, even as he leaned forward cutting off the camera's, then forcing his prick back inside his pants. Obviously from where his daughter now stood, she was well aware of what he'd been doing, and watching, as she had no doubt been standing there observing things herself for God knows how long.

Mark snatched several tissues from the box near by, wiping his hands.

"I didn't hear you come in."

"Obviously," she countered, though she was smiling and not frowning at him as she said that. "You gave me a key remember? I sorta figured you'd be up here any way, so I just let myself in." Brandy walked over to the couch sitting down as Mark tossed his spunk-laden tissues into the trash. "Pretty interesting," she then added without going into any details about specifically what it was she had found interesting.

"Ah yes, they are," Mark stammered briefly. "Interesting pair those two, have you met them yet?" He asked.

"I did bump into Pam in the Jacuzzi a few days ago yes, and spoke with Cindy down in the lobby the day we moved in, but I haven't met either one of the other two yet," she stated confirming that she had indeed been watching for a time at least.

"Well then, perhaps at the party," Mark finished.

"Yes, perhaps," Brandy quipped waiting on her father.

"The reason I wanted to see you," Mark began "was mainly to see how you are, how you're doing here, and if every things o.k. with you."

"Why wouldn't it be?" She responded. "I'm enjoying it here...very much in fact, so why do you ask?"

"Well, for one thing, I know your mother wouldn't understand your current living arrangement..."

"No more than she doesn't approve of yours either," Brandy said easily.

Mark laughed at that one. "True, but I'm not her daughter. Secondly, I caught the look you gave Andy out by the pool."

Brandy tried to mask her surprise at her father's observance, "What look?"

"A look I've seen often enough before," he told her. "You weren't very approving of Andy's attention towards Charlene, had it been James's I would have understood it, but Andy?"

Brandy actually flushed, her face reddening deeply, which brought some relief back to Mark as now the awkwardness of the moments ago had turned in the other direction.

"What about Andy?"

"Nothing really...was just curious, wondering if perhaps the three of you have some sort of agreement or understanding or something."

"No, of course not. You know as well as James does, Andy's just our friend, nothing more than that."

"Ok, not saying he isn't, just saying that if there is anything more than that going on, that situations like that can get pretty complicated if everyone's not on the same page together if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I know what you mean, and I also know what I'm doing," she added alerting her father that there was in fact a bit more to this situation than she was ready or willing to admit to for the moment. "In case you haven't noticed father, I'm a big girl now."

"I have noticed honey," Mark said trying to sooth over the situation. "And since I haven't exactly been there for you as a father for most of your life, I am at least trying to be a little like a friend, and just cautioning you. You are as you say a grown up woman now, and can make choices for yourself. I wouldn't even begin to tell you to do, or not to do something that you've set your mind on doing. I'm only saying...be careful. Sometimes situations like this can get a bit sticky."

"Sort of like a few minutes ago?" Brandy said standing, smiling once again taking back the upper hand over their conversation.

"Just remember Brandy, if you don't want me to know, or see something I shouldn't, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place."

"You know, you could always just keep the camera's off in our suite, then you wouldn't have that problem."

"Or...you could move and find another place to live too," Mark said firmly. "You're not tied into any kind of contractual agreements here like everyone else is. You're free to move out anytime you'd like to. But as long as you decide to stay here, then just be aware, I could be looking...so if you don't like your father looking in on you from time to time, or want to be caught doing something you shouldn't be..."

"You mean like the way I just caught you a few moments ago?" Brandy said interrupting him.

"Ah, but you see? There's the difference. "Maybe that was a bit awkward, but had it been anyone else except for you, it wouldn't have been. Everyone here knows who I am, and what I enjoy doing. That's why they've agreed to live under the terms and conditions that they are. You want to speak and act like an adult? Then accept the fact that sometimes adults do or enjoy unusual things. This is one of mine, and I've not tried to hide it from anyone, including you. And just so that we understand one another, I'm not going to pretend to be anything, or anyone other than who I am in the future. So next time you come to see me unexpectedly, perhaps you'd better knock unless you're prepared to find me doing whatever I feel like doing, or whoever I feel like doing it with. Agreed?"