All Comments on 'Private Self Ch. 01'

by Lustymarriedmomcantgetenough

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

If this is your first attempt at a story, all I can say is wow, great job! Hopefully you have more ideas in mind!

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

I love the way this is going. You’ve set up the storyline perfectly. I hope Ms C. thoroughly corrupts Ryan and they have really filthy sex soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Release

Glad you got your release. Lovely description. I wonder where this series will go....

LustymarriedmomcantgetenoughLustymarriedmomcantgetenoughover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

Thanks for the encouraging words, readers!

I know I have a lot to learn...

DeclanMacallanDeclanMacallanover 5 years ago
Fantastic first story

Great job on your first submission. You have set the stage really well and have left me thinking about where you are going to take it. I look forward to the next installment, and, hopefully, to many more stories to come.

wweary101wweary101over 5 years ago
Writing as Performance Art

I do hope you will continue to write of your private self. Writing, is very much like a performance art in that the creator/performer must be willing to establish an intimacy of self with the reader/audience if the story/performance is to resonate at a level which captivates. A great difficulty with writing on a venue such as Literotica is maintaining your balance as a writer of erotica. It's a bit of a Yin-Yang dichotomy between literary achievement and capitulation to the siren song of porn. They are both very important elements to good writing. If this first chapter is an indication, I think you have very good prospects of wowing your audience.

Brava

BabyBoomer50sBabyBoomer50sover 5 years ago

Well written. Your emotions and passions come through strongly making this more than just another formulaic sex description. Can’t wait to read Part 2!

LustymarriedmomcantgetenoughLustymarriedmomcantgetenoughover 5 years agoAuthor
Private Self Ch. 2 ready for reading pleasure

Thank you for reading Private Self Ch. 1! (Edited version is pending; same story but with improvements from lit writers' feedback.)

Also, thank you to members who have commented with encouragement, and those who are following me! :heart:

Follow Mrs.C's exploration:

[B]

Private Self Ch. 2 is now available to read @

[url]https://www.literotica.com/s/private-self-ch-02[/url]

[/B]

Chapter 3 coming soon!

- Lusty

Doctor JoeDoctor Joeover 5 years ago
Love your first try

I thought your buildup and descriptions were fantastic! Almost came with you, naughty lady!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLustymarriedmomcantgetenough@Lustymarriedmomcantgetenough
*😉 I am enjoying reading erotica and surprising myself at what I find arousing. I find that the skills of the writer are effective if they succeed to take the reader on a journey and capture our imagination. Thank you for sharing the secrets in your mind. Check out my first s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES