All Comments on 'Priyanka Chuttani of Ottawa'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

dude, stop publishing these here.

SamuelxSamuelxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Kiss my bisexual Haitian Muslim ass !!!!

If you don't like my stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No thank you

You have the right of write and post your garbage. We have the right to call the garbage, garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hubby watches

Hope her Indian hubby comes home in time to see him drill her ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your spam is spam

Its terrible, its repetitive, and you should be banned.

Just calling it like it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Constructive criticism

So you post here frequently and this time I'm going to try constructive criticism. It seems like your work has improved a little bit. 1. The stereotypes are a bit much. I know it's easy to go with tropes but maybe some personality development. It also seems to be tall black guy then...ass and titties sex done. 2. Less is more give readers time to read before posting another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

AWWWW poor spammy got his feelings hurt, take the fuckin hint spammy, your stories are crap and how the hell you expect people to pay what you want on Amazon is beyond me. Get out of mommy's basement and get a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...