All Comments on 'Product Liability Lawsuit'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

So to recap

/

the wife was a cheating whore

/

but she got magically contaminated thru a cosmic fluke which forced her to feel guilt she would not have had things not gone sideways

/

the cosmic goddess of punishing cheaters worked extra special hard to make a man a cuck?

/

and also the goddess from beyond the pantheons can create magical gloves to protect herself from harm inflicted by demonic paperwork generated by lesser beings, but cant protect herself from said paperwork without the gloves she created?

/

/

cucks get one star

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

It was different. But it was a weird story even for a saddletramp spin-off it spinned me off I couldn't get a grip on the story even if I forced mysekf to suspend my belief.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

You should have left this in the twilight zone.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 3 years ago

Jesus Christ, this was fucking stupid.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

First time someone in Dr A's world made it back to the light. Great spin on a SaddleTramp staple, thanks for that! 4*

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

Changing from past to present tense and back again

Switching POV from 1st to 3rd and back again

Peppered with typos.

Punctuation is excessive at times

Overall a decent follow up and felt in tune with STs work. However, in the original he did know what she was up to and the feeling was he was on the verge of dumping her. He didn't make a move to stop her other than agreeing to the restricted usage. He could have taken the headset with him, but didn't.

The closing lines and all the script notes were a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Saddle tramp approved guaranteed it an instant rating of 1* Why do fools like you think cuck stories are entertaining or even something normal people want to read?

Omegaman56Omegaman56almost 3 years ago

This ends the first story verwell.

You should have giving just a little more history

So readers who had not read other story could see why he forgave her so easily

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

This was fun and disgusting.😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Saddletramp really gave his permission? Did he read this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should warn people when you are presenting a RAAC story.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

Love the works of Saddletramp1956, you have done his story Justice

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

LT, please pick first person or third person to write your story in. If you have a problem knowing which is which, get at least a Beta reader , so they cane tell you each time up flipped.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

How can you let him ruin the incomparable Dr. A like this? He trashed our perception of this goddess with this contemptible drivel. I hope you can resuscitate her for us Mr. Tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good job and i love it dr. a saves another marriage i have read saddletramps stories also 5 stars wreckermaned@gmail.com

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Not enough foundation to make the story understandable on page one. This story assumed the reader is well acquainted with the whole 'Cheating Zone' premise. It was a jerky confusing start, definitely not a stand-alone story. The reader had to use reverse logic to put the parts together to understand the story logic. As confused as Ryan was so where the reader. I only stuck with it due to being 2 pages.

/

3*, hooyah.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Gave you 4 stars for a funny play on the twilight zone theme. When you enter a fantasy realm like this it is tough to get the story to work but you did decent enough job at it. You bounced between first and third person in your telling. You need to read your story before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess since both minds dont recall the orgy etc then ok to take her back as you both have no idea what happened.

I may have asked why this dr a could not stop the belinda haunting or his calling each date belinda. Let the whore suffer but why me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As bad as the other guy's stupid cheating zone crap.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

The story needed an ending. this will do.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

That was a funny ending to a nicely told story. Still, I would have expected this story more in SiFi than in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You took a good story and turned it into a RAAC? This is fucking awful. I hope Saddletramp didn't approve the direction, just the writing of this crap in a generic way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anything approved by Saddletramp, is, by definition, a one star storyl.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Rod Serling's ghost is SMILING!!! You and SaddleTramp make a formidable combination!!!

.

WELL DONE... although, we know that even when something can be time-warped to having NEVER happened, the BTBAAC Cabal and ANON Army will still find something lacking with the outcome!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not bad. Not saddletramp, but still not bad.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@lujon, you only see the worst in any story you comment on.

I just have to think that you are some sort of cuck yourself. Sorry about your luck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@dmann, yeah, I loved this one, "Ryan grinned. "O.K., I'll be good." 'Heh, Heh, Heh,' I thought." Two POVs in one sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey, tralan, you're very good at commenting on comments, I rarely see you commenting on a story.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Valiant attempt but not the master. Four stars

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

I liked it more than I thought I would. And I love that Saddletramp's "mythology" is starting to take on a (as long as with his permission of course) a life of it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was fun. Thanks. It should be scored better.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

@tralan69er

I only comment when I see the worst that can/SHOULD be corrected

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

I liked it. Thanks for the story and of course it ended happily, sort of.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Interesting

A little strange, however. By abd by, you and saddle do a good job together.

IABHIABHalmost 3 years ago

I read this early and had to think about whether I liked it. ST’s story if I remember didn’t have real cheating so to speak, so I don’t mind them getting back together. Technical issues aside, my gripe with the story is you forced the choice on the MC. Never be free of the Belinda ghost or reconcile. Not much of a choice there.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

I kind of liked it. Not that crazy about The Cheating Zone but was always a fan of The Twilight Zone. Even had the pleasure of meeting Rod Sterling. I think you got a lower score because you didn't do a BTB story on Belinda. For some readers any hint of forgiveness or understanding and it's an automatic peace of crap and only rates 1 star. I gave it 4 stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Something new for you to tell. Not bad. Keep writing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of dumb, don't you think? Guess I'm not in the mood. Would the wife be cheating is she was using some dildo totally different from her husband's cock? Or if she was masturbating to some porn film of a man obviously superior to her husband in all sexual attributes? I just don't get the drama or the anxiety; who gives a fuck what the wife is fantasizing about? Thoughts are voltage, actions are amperage. Belinda's betrayal was potential, but not actual. You can't have adultery if you don't have reality. Think about it.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I should have stopped reading at saddletramp....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Legio_Patria_Nostra, the clout chaser. Posting only glowing praise under high viewership author.

Bravely conjuring a hypothetical with the 'BTB cabal'.

Write another sermon you piggy-backer. I bet you got plenty of notes already.

This dude is collecting defenders from the list of fellow authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Belinda didn't really cheat on her hubby. She got to taste a strange cock and once that happened she just couldn't stop. How can we villify her for this? She was never "a completely willing participant". How hard is it for BTB fans to get it right? I love this story. 5 million stars.

Legit Cuck-yeah Nostra approves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I vehemently disagree with the premise of the prologue! Belinda chose another man over her husband. It doesn’t matter if the sex was virtual. The choice was real, and she should be punished for it.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope! Just the same crap of not holding women accountable for their choices. The options given by “Dr. A” are contrary to her mission of Justice. Belinda chose to commit adultery, and belittle her husband. She should receive the same Eternal Reward as everyone else who committed those sins. It doesn’t matter that it was virtual. The sin is the choice, not the action!

ZK

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Very good. Very consistent with ST’s characters and storyline.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

For the record, this was not a burn the bitch piece. Nor was it an adultery, cheating, or cuckolding piece. Does anybody read the stories anymore? This was strictly a tongue in cheek, cute piece. As I said, I adopted the slogan "FREE BELINDA" as my battle cry. Anybody who follows me knows I don't cheaters, cucks, or asshole seducers. Stupid women, especially if they are cute, no problem. Clueless men, who luck out in life, been there, done that. And I do read the comments. Thank GOD Bears have an extremely thick hide. Thanks for commenting, even the anons. Mostly.

The BEAR

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago

“I thought for only a moment and turned to Dr.A. and said, "I have made my decision."

She smiled.

The next thing I knew was I was standing in a dimly lit room, staring into a mirror.”

~~~

...staring into a mirror. And over my shoulder I could see the flawless skin of Belinda’s back as she rode a big cocked fella deep up here pussy, her mouth stretched over a mouth filling girth of the blond Dutchman we met earlier this afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK so he chose wisely…of course his wifey being mind dead and sex mad …as all depraved women on this site obviously are..is totally incapable of deciding for herself…she is pleading to be released from the hell of too much sexual bliss after all.

Are you an insel mate?

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Thanks for the “twilight “ touch.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good... very good! Well written and I love you writing with Saddletramps characters! Thank- you!!!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Very good story!!! I see why Tramp gave you his approval...

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 2 years ago

"Daddy dropped the bowl of popcorn he had been holding and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY???"

You really don't wanna know!!!

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

There are times when I think I'd like to try my hand at writing short stories like this one, then I realize I just don't have the imagination for it. Sure, this was piggy-backed on Saddletramp's story, but still- wow. Very interesting and entertaining. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe under a Sci-Fi heading. Just doesn’t work for me as an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. It wasn't the usual cuckold/cheating wives story normally found in the Loving Wives forum. Thanks for sharing it with us.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

Loved it, 5 stars, I am a fan & friend of Saddletramp, we talk daily on twitter, so I was interested in you take on these stories. So far I have read quite a few of your stories and I like all of them so far. I will comment again when I finish all of them. ALSO I need chapter 2 of Filling the 2nd grave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a mess. You started off with them having drinks, dinner, more drinks and dancing, then he took her home straight from dinner, at her request. Your tongue-in-cheek went downhill from there. Too many mistakes for my taste. Try again. This wasn't very good

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year agoAuthor

Okay, I don't understand anon's comment. Did he even read the story?? I apologize if anyone else got this out of reading the story. As far as anon's comment, HUUH???

The BEAR

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

If you understand the link to the old TV series Twilight Zone this makes perfect sense

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"(Heh, Heh, Heh)" - Having a character make a joke on the author isn't meta, it's dumb.

\

@Anon Re: First date - They went out INTENDING to have drinks, dinner, drinks and dancing, but never got past the restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An excellent continuation of the original tale. 5 stars. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Regarding denigrating critics: more examples of the need for a reading comprehension test before admittance to this site.

Score below 6th to 8th grade reading comprehension and admittance denied due to immaturity in that reading comprehension.

Craig

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice work LT

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

Interesting and unique twist. 5 stars. Thanks BEAR. DMW aka

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

good till the end not sure i understood it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

story TAGS