Project - Prometheus Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex threw away all sense of caution and gentleness, he roared as he ravaged Korsa's pussy. His pace was hard and fast, each thrust slamming into the big woman, juicing her nerves like a cattle prod. Korsa knew that she would cum, and she wanted what most of the other women got and demanded it.

"Don't you... dare pull out! I want it... inside me! I want... all of it!" she moaned through gritted teeth. The rising pull of her orgasm was enough to set her on edge, and Korsa gripped the bed as she felt it swarm towards her.

"You want... my human cum... filling that pussy??" he growled, nearing his peak in the same way Korsa was getting to hers.

"Yes!! Fill me! It's been too long... since I felt a man's seed... fill... my... nnnnnggggggaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Korsa howled as she came, her pussy clamping down on Alex's dick.

The intense pressure that gripped his cock was so tight that Alex swore it felt like it was about to explode! And it did, unleashing a massive torrent of cum into the red-skinned woman, emptying the contents of his balls until they were drained. He roared with his release, never having had any woman before grip him like that. He fell forward, his face burying itself into her large rack, before he rolled over, gasping for air.

The two of them lay there, fuck stunned in a way neither had experienced before, relishing in the afterglow. Alex felt like the enzyme had run its course, as he was mostly wilted and starting to peter out. That is, until he felt a wet mouth take his cock, bathing it in its warmth. He popped his head up to see Nats there, blowing him with a smile on her face.

"Got one more in there?" she asked in the cutseyest voice she could muster, popping her mouth off him.

"I think so. You sure you up for one more?" he asked, concerned that she was pushing herself a bit much.

"Very much so! I might walk funny for a couple of days, but it will be totally worth it!" she giggled. She was sucking Alex back to hardness, and he was responding quickly. He then felt another pair of hands on his chest and saw that the owner's hands were black. Looking up, he gazed into Shazza's emerald eyes and saw lust, need and desire there. He smiled and nodded to the Xuul'khani, before posing a question to Natalya.

"You up for sharing Nats? I think someone wants to join you."

Her eyes took in the sight that was Shazza and she blinked in surprise and interest. Though she had thought that Shazza was interested in Korsa, it was clear by the way her hands were dancing on Alex's skin, that she was also very interested in him. She caught the woman's attention and after a brief ocular exchange, Nats nodded, allowing Shazza to join them.

Grinning, Shazza brought her head down and kissed Alex, letting her passion bleed into the kiss. The moment their lips connected, a spark rippled through them, firing through their bodies. The embrace became desperate and torrid as Nats mounted her man, stuffing her quim full of his cock. She moaned as his rod was sheathed within her, completing them both.

Shazza broke their heated kiss as she felt the man beneath her moan in desire. She looked down to see his lover riding his dick for all she was worth. Grinning at the carnal display, Shazza scooted and shifted around, placing her hips on top of Alex's face. Surprising as it was, Alex didn't need to be told what was expected of him and began to lick Shazza's nethers.

The moment his tongue made contact with her, Shazza squirmed with delight, relishing the feeling of his organ tasting her. She then looked up into Natalya's eyes and saw the same need there as she gave Alex just a few minutes ago. She leaned in, opening her mouth slightly, eyes half closed in invitation. Nats smiled and met Shazza halfway, completing the union that was being asked for.

Once their lips met, a spark passed between the women, startling them both. The surprise lasted for only a moment, as they both gave into their primal desires and kissed one another soundly. Both women continued to ride atop Alex for a bit longer, each one enjoying what he was doing to them. They continued their lustful caresses and kisses, both wanting more as they continued.

"Want to switch?" Nats asked the black-skinned woman. Nodding wordlessly at the offer, Shazza hoisted herself off Alex's head and moved to where Natalya was. Nats was already off Alex and scooting over to take Shazza's place. Alex moaned in complaint for maybe a few seconds, before they were silenced. Shazza pushed herself onto Alex's thick dick, enjoying her first human cock.

Nats was enjoying Alex's oral ministrations to her, squirming about as Shazza had. In the meantime, Shazza was riding the big man like she was possessed, giving her all to chasing down another orgasm. Both women continued kissing as they had, embracing the carnal and lustful side that controlled them now. Right now, the only thing that was important was their mutual pleasure, which the man beneath would give.

Growling, Alex sat up, which pushed Natalya off his head. She squeaked in protest at being moved from her position, until she felt herself being dragged to the edge of the bed. Natalya had noticed that Shazza was also repositioned, and that Alex was vigorously plowing her like there was no tomorrow.

Nats felt a little betrayed that she was being ignored like this, until he pulled his cock out of the Xuul'khani woman and stuck it into her. She then moaned in delight, then squealed at the harsh and unforgiving pounding he as giving her. He slammed into her pussy ferociously, wanting to do nothing more than to make her scream. Natalya could feel it rising within her, getting close, until he suddenly switched back to Shazza.

She groaned slightly at this shift, but couldn't be overly mad, as the man was trying to keep both women happy at once. He went back and forth between them several times, bringing each woman closer and closer to that final peak. He was pillaging Shazza just now and in mere moments after he had entered her; the woman let out a soul piercing wail, reaching her peak and cumming hard.

Alex stayed in her like this, letting her hold him there for a few minutes, before she finally relaxed. As she relinquished control of him, Nats saw that Alex was still hard and grinned, knowing that his cum would be all hers. He slid into her with no resistance, filling her again and continued to ravage her as he just had Shazza. Nats could feel the jitters in her body and knew that she was close.

The moment Alex kissed her as he kept lancing into her, sent her over the edge. She screamed into the kiss, wanting nothing more than this moment. Nats felt him grunt and groan into the kiss as he came, filling up her slick cunt with his essence. The sheer power of the orgasm was enough to cause her to roll her eyes and nearly pass out from the sensation.

Alex finally felt his cock wilt as he slid out of Natalya and teeter back and forth, trying to keep his balance. He toppled forward, bomfing on the mattress right between Natalya and Shazza, passing out as he did so. The last coherent thought he had was that life couldn't get much better than this.

******************************

Nats sighed happily as she woke up from her brief nap. She stretched as much as the bed would allow, since it was heavily occupied at the moment. She looked over at the antique clock that was on the nightstand and it read six P.M. She'd been asleep for the better part of an hour, yet it seemed like it had been well over five.

Slowly, Natalya scooted out of bed and away from the warm and protective embrace of her lovers and stood next to the bed. Alex had been an absolute beast! Lasting more than four hours before passing out? Unloading into and onto the women that surrounded him more than three times? Mama's enzyme certainly did the trick in giving him the stamina he needed to satisfy every woman, and then some!

She looked down at the snoozing forms of both Luminia and Shazza and found herself smiling at them. Both women were surprises in the little gangbang they had planned for the large Croat, but he stepped up and satisfied them as well. Nats then wondered what it would be like, if she and Kas had him all to themselves, the next time he was given that enzyme.

She groaned and bent over slightly in pain, as her pussy throbbed at the idea of it. Nats was going to need at least a couple of days to recover, as Alex had been merciless. Even though she probably could have gone for some more, as it was, she was walking a bit stiffly as she adjourned to the bathroom.

Though humming a happy tune, Nats needed a shower after that encounter. She was sweaty, a little crusty and God knew that she reeked of sex. Though she didn't mind the smell, she wasn't going to leave it hanging on her like perfume. She started the water in the shower, knowing that Alex wouldn't mind. She stepped under the falling water and let the heat of it soak into her bones.

She sighed as she let the hot water play along her skin and douse her sore parts in its heat. She heard footsteps and craned her neck around to see who it was. Walking on up into the bathroom was Kasumi, her long red tresses an absolute mess. She looked at her friend and lover with a gorgeous smile and joined Natalya in the shower.

"Now that was something to remember!" Kas mumbled dreamily.

"Mmmm-hmmm! Never been so happily sore!" Nats quipped as she soaked herself further, before reaching for some shampoo.

"Amen to that! So, that enzyme that Korsa cooked up, do you think she could make more?" Kasumi asked her friend conspiratorially.

"I can, if you ask me nicely," Korsa stated as she walked in, spooking both women.

"Mama! Don't scare us like that!" Nats groused.

"Not my fault that I have quiet footsteps. Yours for not paying attention," Korsa shot back playfully. Nats just blurted out a raspberry and went back to showering. Korsa just giggled as she stepped under the hot water, getting her own body washed up.

"Is he still out?" Kasumi asked.

"Like a busted light bulb. He's still breathing and his pulse is steady. I expect he'll probably be out until tomorrow morning," Korsa replied.

"He'll be out that long?"

"That young man in there took the time to ensure that each and every one of us, even our uninvited guests, reached our peaks. With what he did, even with that enzyme in his system, was like running a marathon at full tilt. He is going to need his rest." Korsa admonished them.

"Was just asking, that's all," Kasumi got out a bit guiltily.

"And about that idea you two have kicking around in those human brains of yours, I would advise against using that enzyme again. At least for another couple of weeks, so that his body has had ample time to recover," Korsa told them.

"How did you know?" Nats asked as she was soaping up her body.

"I heard you two yammering like a gaggle of geese. That and you have that idea written all across your face," Korsa told her.

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do. It's plain as day Nats," Korsa teased.

Natalya grumbled under her breath as Korsa laughed and Kas did her best to remain out of this, while trying not to laugh. Watching the two bicker was the most entertaining thing she'd seen in years! It reminded her of the way her and her mother, Akane, used to bicker and argue, as mother and daughters often do. She finished washing up and felt human once again, now that she was clean.

"Well, I'm done," Nats announced. "I don't know about you two, but I'm starving! I'm going to get something to eat."

"I could use something to munch on myself," Kasumi sighed as her stomach rumbled.

"You two go on. I'll join you a bit later," Korsa stated. Shrugging, both Natalya and Kasumi dried off and wrapped themselves up in a couple of towels. They walked out and saw that both Shazza and Luminia were coming awake. They waved almost drunkenly to the two human women and looked over to the bathroom and the steam coming out of it.

Nats and Kas collected the discarded clothing on the floor as the other two women walked into the bathroom. Smiling at each other, they walked out of the room as both Inari and Priya were stirring. They both moved quickly, not wanting to lose too much body heat as they headed to their respective rooms. Once there, they put on a fresh set of casual clothes and walked to the Officer's Lounge together.

"That was one hell of an afternoon!" Kas enthused. "Can't wait to try that again, with just you, me and Alex!"

"Remember, we can't use for at least another couple of weeks. Doctor's orders," Natalya reminded her.

"No argument from me there. He hammered me so hard, it almost feels like he split me wide open!" Kasumi groaned as they walked into the lounge.

"Touche!"

"Was surprised that Luminia and Shazza were up for joining us though. When Korsa invited them in, I almost fainted! I swear, watching that happen was almost like watching a porn film in real life!" Kas said, shaking her head in wonder as she walked into the kitchen with her friend

"Well, to be fair, I have seen Lumi making eyes at Alex here and there. I'm surprised you didn't notice it. Palacinka?" Nats asked as she opened the fridge and grabbed the dish.

"Nah. I'm going to finish off the cheesecake if you don't mind. I didn't notice the looks, mainly because I was still wrapping my mind around a few things," Kas replied.

"Like what?"

"Us. And Alex. Even though I'm just rolling with how things are in this century, it's still a pretty big change for me. Still taking me some time to fully adjust," Kas stated and she went hunting for a fork.

"That's fair. I keep forgetting that Alex isn't the only one who is out of time," Natalya said with a wince.

"It's all right. Events have been moving at a pretty fast pace for everyone. I suppose I'll get accustomed to it as more time passes," Kas said.

"You're still OK with us being a triad?" Natalya asked with a touch of fear in her voice.

"Absolutely! I never thought that I could find a deep connection with more than one person, much less another woman! I'm glad to see that those old thoughts were wrong," Kasumi told her lover as gave her a deep kiss. Nats returned the kiss before backing away with a smile. Her stomach groaned and nearly begged her to put some food in it. She obliged and dug into a couple of pieces of palacinka.

"Shazza though, was a huge surprise. I know that Korsa vouches for her and given what that poor woman had endured, I'm wondering how she's holding it together," Kas wondered.

"Mama hasn't told me much, but I've seen that haunted look before. Shazza is adrift in a galaxy where everything and everyone she knows is gone. There is no comfort for her in the things she used to know. She's holding together because of Mama and the fact that we've welcomed her among us. Having that sense of connection and belonging is doing much more for her than you realize," Natalya told her. Both women sat down at a table and started to dig into their food in earnest.

"So her joining us like that..."

"Was a way of her needing a connection to something. She's found it in Korsa and... maybe she's found it in...."

"Alex?" Kas wondered.

"Maybe. But when her and I kissed in the heat of the moment... I... felt something..." Natalya said, confused.

"Could just have been the heat of the moment?" Kasumi asked around a mouthful of cheesecake.

"Possible. I would have to have another encounter with her to be certain," Natalya stated.

"Hmm."

"What? She's a sentient being with thoughts and feelings you know, and... she is kind of attractive," Natalya admitted.

"I'm on ship full of xenophiles!" Kasumi chuckled.

"Look who's talking! I seem to remember you writhing and screaming like a whore when I had you in my capable hands," Korsa chuckled as she walked into the lounge with Shazza on her heels.

"Could you please stop that?!?" Natalya complained.

"Nope!" Korsa said in a cute voice. "Is that the cheesecake that Alex made?"

"Yup! And none for you!" Kas said, while using her hands to defend what remained of the pastry.

"Not even a little slice?" Korsa asked sweetly, while giving Kas big goo goo eyes. The redheaded captain found that she couldn't say no to the Khontaran woman and used a knife to cut off a sliver. Korsa smiled and she gestured for Shazza to join them. The black skinned woman sat next to Korsa and they both alternated on taking nibbles from the cheesecake.

"You know there is more food in the fridge?" Natalya said.

"I know. But something sweet and candy-like first," Korsa said as he and Shazza polished off the slice Kas had given them.

"Cake after sex. Always a good idea," Nats agreed. The foursome soon grew to seven as Inari, Priya and Luminia joined their friends in the lounge. They headed straight for the kitchen and came back to join the rest of the ladies, with armloads of food.

"Well, it looks like someone's hungry," Korsa joked as they set down several platters.

"After a performance like that, I'm surprised that you aren't ravenous," Inari giggled.

"Oh! You got me there!" Korsa agreed. Soon, everyone was taking small samplings of the feast as they giggled and joked over what had just happened. Kas did a quick head count and noticed that someone wasn't there.

"Where is Taal'ani?"

"Cuddled up with Alex. She's likely just as drained as he is, considering that Nats showed that girl no mercy, she'll probably sleep a while longer," Pree said while stuffing her face. Natalya blushed a little upon hearing this and busied herself with the plate in front of her. Hours flew by as the women continued to chatter on, well into the night before any of them noticed the hour.

"Well, I don't know about any of you, but I am to get some sleep, so I can at least be of use tomorrow," Korsa yawned.

"Same with me. I'm going to call it a night," Natalya agreed as she stood up, bidding the crew good night. Kas followed soon after, heading off to her own quarters. Korsa stood and made to leave, with Shazza following her lead, echoing her feelings on the hour. The alien women walked on towards the quarters they shared, both of them full, tired and happy.

They walked in and shed their clothing, both women now comfortable around each other. Korsa crawled into bed first, with Shazza joining her, sliding her naked body next to bigger woman. She felt Korsa's arms wrap around her protectively as she was drawn into her, with her lips pressing into Shazza's. Shazza kissed Korsa back, reaffirming their relationship as lovers and possibly... something more.

"Feel free to use these as pillows like you did last night. Just be mindful of those horns, OK?" Korsa told her lover as they broke the kiss. Shazza nodded and lay her head on Korsa's large mammaries, quickly passing out. Korsa smiled as she too, felt the seductive call of sleep pull at her. She closed her eyes and sighed, glad for a great many reasons, but most of all, because for that night, everyone was both safe and at peace.

******************************

And that is the end of this chapter! I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! I always had a scene like this in mind when I created this story from the get go, but was trying to figure a way to make it plausibly work. Now that I have done this, be sure to expect more full on orgies in future chapters ;)

Also, with the story advancing as it is, I have been leaving little clues as to what's coming in the next ten or so chapters. Something that is potentially game changing for everyone aboard the Perseus and those down on Talemkha. What is it exactly? In the immortal words of River Song, 'Spoilers!' Feel free to make guess and to try to put the puzzle pieces together if you wish. But all will be revealed in due time and when it does, then will everything make sense ;)