Prom Ch. 12: Team Player Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel's beer pong debt grows out of control.
9.8k words
4.67
25k
15
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

One final note before I frustrate you to the point of wishing you'd never clicked here. These tales are my first attempt at story writing of any kind. I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 11: Team Player (Pt. 1)

CHAPTER 12

"She's good, right?"

Rachel whipped around with a start to see Sean standing behind her in the hallway, a wide smile stretched across his face. She relaxed but felt her stomach flutter. It was as if she had conjured him up with her thoughts.

His face was bright and friendly but his voice was touched with concern. It was clear that he didn't want her to be upset about Rebecca. He raised an inquisitive eyebrow as he tried to keep his gaze from dropping below her neck.

Rachel swallowed and smiled back warmly with a nod. She appreciated how he was handling the situation, and especially, how he'd dealt with Rebecca. She'd seen how aggressively into him her friend had been. A drunk, topless, and revved up Rebecca was not an easy thing to say no to and a lesser guy might have taken her sudden slide into incoherence as an invitation to keep the party going. She shuddered to think that while she'd been dutifully paying off her debt to Chris in the living room, that her friend could've been in a much uglier situation down the hall. She shook her head and pushed the thought away.

With a look of gratitude, she smiled again and spoke.

"Yeah, she looks good all right. Thanks for tucking her in so nicely."

She giggled a bit and licked her lips as Sean grinned in response. She was grateful that he'd taken care of her. He seemed like a good guy.

But at the same time, she again felt the awkwardness of the situation as she realized she was still almost entirely naked, simply standing and chatting with a boy she had just met. On cue, she watched as his eyes finally dropped and landed firmly on her bare chest as a touch of longing excitement skipped across his brow. Her nakedness, which had seemed so light and casual during the beer pong game now felt entirely different. It was sexual and provocative and her breasts trembled as she sucked in an excited breath.

She was still buzzing solidly from the drinking, and while she'd definitely had a good time, she was beginning to wonder what exactly her next move would be. She thought again about how awkwardly the next few hours might play out if she was forced to wait out Rebecca's stupor. Her eyes darted around the hall as she tried to come up a plan. Her first move should probably be finding her top and putting her boobs away...

Sean caught her indecisive look and took another step to her as he rubbed her bare shoulder with his hand. Her skin felt amazingly soft and his eyes flashed with excitement. He had a plan.

"Anyway, I'm guessing your girl is gonna be out for a while." He swallowed and flicked his eyes again to her impressive chest. "So you know, I was just thinking and recalling our beer pong game. I hate to be a stickler for the rules, but we definitely said that the losers would give the winners blowjobs. Right?"

Rachel was snapped from her thoughts about what to do next. She processed his words and cocked her head with confusion as she began to speak slowly in response.

"Riiiiight. And I'm pretty sure I just took care of that. Pretty sure that you, um, might've seen as well."

She watched him blush as they both recalled his presence in the living room as she'd finished sucking Chris off.

"Well yeah, you definitely did. And from the sounds of it, you did it well. But unfortunately it looks like your teammate has let you down and bailed out. So, you know, there's still another half of the bet that needs to be taken care of..."

Rachel's eyes widened and she licked her lips involuntarily. "Another half of the-?" She let out a laugh as she comprehended his meaning. "Wait, are you trying to say that-?" She laughed again and shot him a mocking grin.

"Look stud, sorry about your luck with old lushie in there (she nodded her head in Rebecca's direction). Believe me when I say that she definitely would've made good on her end. But, um, I already had one penis in my mouth so..."

She stopped and cocked her head at him again. He was serious, wasn't he? He was trying to talk her into doing him since Rebecca had been unable. She scoffed in disbelief. Was she really expected to just casually suck another dick? She swallowed the thought as she felt another flutter in her stomach and became keenly aware of her arousal again. Her inner-voice fought back. Rachel, no. This is not your job. It's not your responsibility to make it right. Don't let him talk you into-.

She looked at him grinning down at her, occasionally letting his eyes fall across her ridiculously exposed body. God, he was really hot. The poor boy must have balls as blue as the ocean after the way Rebecca had left him. And he'd really been a sweetheart to accept her sudden about-face with such maturity.

Rachel felt another tremor. And what exactly was her plan anyway? Sit on the couch and play with her phone for two hours? There were two buzzed and horny boys in the house and she was standing in their hallway with just a skimpy bikini bottom to her name. One guy was probably hard enough to drill through a wall and the other, well, Rachel was pretty sure he was good for now. For now, though. She swallowed again. Was she really considering this? She looked back up at Sean's frustrated eyes.

"Look, what is it that you want me to-?" She laughed again through her words as she protested with a tone more playful than she intended. Oh my God, I already paid my debt with your "married" friend out there. I'm not just going to, like, keep giving out blowjobs all day."

She paused and pointed at the closed door next to her for effect. "Look, it's not my fault that she drank too much! If I had to give head every time that girl got wasted, I'd-." She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Well, let's just say there would be a lot of happy guys around."

She ended her speech with a smirk and a nervous laugh. She shivered again as she realized Sean was just looking at her with an amused smile. She bit her lip. She was suddenly surprised that she had been so explicit. She'd been trying to illustrate her point but it appeared that she'd only succeeded in putting some more exciting visuals in his head. She swallowed hard as she took in his continued silence. Would he stand his ground?

Sean had tensed with arousal as he'd listened to her impassioned, but overtly sexual speech. She'd seemed firm in her stance but she also hadn't just dismissed him outright. And although he'd been the one who was lustfully drinking in her body, he could tell that it wasn't entirely a one-way street. He'd seen her eyes dart around his bare chest a few times and he knew he was a good looking guy. He certainly didn't suffer with the ladies.

But that didn't mean he wasn't going to press hard for such an enticing target. He knew he had her at least somewhat on the line so he moved forward. With a step closer to her body, he traced his hand from her shoulder down across her right breast. He smiled as she gave a little playful shiver while his finger flicked across her already very firm nipple.

"Hey, baby. I hear you. Sucks when your team lets you down. I've been there. But I heard you all say something about being state champs, right? So you know how it is when you have to cover for a teammate. And we did beat you. Fair is fair, right?"

Fair.

Rachel trembled at his playful, probing touch on her chest. Her lips parted and she felt arousal come coursing through her stomach. She shuddered as the realization that she was melting fast came over her. She couldn't believe she was considering it but she was still so excitedly turned on. And his touch was killing her.

She whimpered and closed her eyes with resignation as his hand cupped firmly around her breast and squeezed in. His grip felt warm and powerful. She swallowed hard and opened her eyes again with a deep sigh. He'd gotten her. Hooked her right out of the water.

She let her eyes drop reflexively to the front of his bathing suit and she swallowed an excited gasp as she thought of where her mouth might be very soon. She looked back up at him and tried to give him her most defiant face. She had to at least make it look like she was putting up a better fight. But it was over. She rolled her eyes at him teasingly and smirked.

"Fair, huh? That's your argument?" She sighed. "Unbelievable. That girl drags me over here and now I'm the one who has to-." She paused and locked his eyes with a coy smile as she brought a hand to his chest and idly brushed at nothing in particular. "But I guess fair is fair..." She gave him a subtle wink and pouted her lips. Good work, Rach. How do you get in these situations?

Sean exhaled sharply as he registered her concession. His heart skipped as he struggled to maintain an air of cool confidence. Holy shit! Had she just agreed? He thought back to his earlier experience with Rebecca. It had been so tantalizingly painful. One minute she'd been kissing and sucking on his face and chest with a drunken passion and he'd been dying to see what she had in store for him. But before he'd gotten a chance, his sure thing evaporated into a snoring mess on the bed.

As he'd found himself tucking her in just a minute later, he could've jumped off the roof in frustration. It was then that he had wandered out into the kitchen in a shocked haze and stumbled across Rachel expertly bobbing away in Chris's lap. His stomach had twisted as he'd watched her kneeling so casually over the carpet, sliding his friend's cock through her lips with enthusiasm and ease.

His desperate arousal had redlined when he'd received a rave review from Chris on her work. Unable to think about anything besides satisfying his own painful desires, he had hatched a plan to guilt her into stepping in for Rebecca. And unbelievably, it had just worked. He strained against his shorts as he thought of how badly he wanted to pull them off.

"You're a good teammate and a noble competitor," he replied with a grin and mock bow of his head. "Much respect." He flicked his gaze around the hallway for a second before settling on the door next to the room Rebecca was peacefully snoring in. He indicated with his hand. "Shall we?"

Rachel swallowed and turned towards the second bedroom without much hesitation. It was slightly larger than the other and had a queen bed with two dressers. She walked in slowly and stopped at the foot of the bed, glancing around to take stock of her surroundings as Sean spoke again.

"Yeah, this is actually where Chris has been crashing but it's not like we can go into my room with, you know." Sean grinned and nodded back towards where he'd left Rebecca. "So I'm sure he won't mind."

He moved past her and climbed onto the bed. Positioning himself in the center, he reclined gently into the pillows with a comfortable sigh. He shot Rachel another grin and reached down to the elastic waistband of his bathing suit. The drawstrings had obviously long been untied, so with a swift, sweeping motion, he slid his hands down and pulled the suit off of his legs. He tossed it over by the far wall near a chair and pile of clothes.

Rachel watched it land and began to turn her eyes back towards what was now excitedly standing at attention in front of her. But something had caught her gaze and she whipped her head back to where the bathing suit had fallen. She swallowed hard and shook her head as the tiny lump of shame hit the back of her throat again.

Hanging on the chair near where Sean's suit had landed, was a college sweatshirt. It had the abbreviation and logo of the in-state school that the boys attended. They were in Chris's room so that made sense. Except for one thing. The sweatshirt was pink.

It belonged to a girl.

Rachel scoffed to herself as she recalled Sean's accidental words during the beer pong game:

See! Aren't you glad I told you not to let Stephanie stay another night?

Her eyes lingered on the sweatshirt, and Sean, confused by her hesitation, followed her gaze. He swallowed hard and cursed to himself. Shit. Fucking Chris.

"Oh yeah, um, that's not-. That's actually, um-." He had nothing. Rachel turned back to him and cut him off with a dismissive, knowing smirk.

"Uh huh. Right. I guess she forgot some of her stuff when she wasn't allowed to 'stay another night'."

Rachel shook her head as she began to feel more regret. Chris's girlfriend had been in the house likely just a day or two earlier. She had probably sat on the couch where Rachel had just sucked off her boyfriend. And now, she was about to climb onto the bed where they slept and blow her second guy of the afternoon. The girl had probably rested her head against the same pillows Sean was now happily reclined over. Chris had probably even-. Rachel swallowed as she thought again about how little he had come in her mouth. Yup, he'd definitely fucked her here. Maybe just the morning before.

Rachel's face burned and she felt her arousal begin to wane. She shouldn't be doing this. She shouldn't have done any of it. She looked back at Sean and studied his face. He was definitely picking up on her thoughts and she could sense his mind racing for a plan to keep the train on the tracks.

She glanced down his body and let her gaze fall between his legs. A tingle of arousal hit her again as her thoughts switched back to him. He had a nice a nice dick. Pretty big, well-shaped. She grinned. Just simply nice looking. He was also groomed very well and his entire body was excellent. Plus, he wasn't the one with the girlfriend. Why should he suffer?

Rachel sighed as she found herself again struggling to make things right for others. It was only fair to give him a blowjob after she'd agreed and after she'd already done his friend. Plus, Rebecca had screwed him over and he'd taken it in such stride. Poor guy. He looked so desperate for release.

Despite her bad feelings, Rachel was pretty revved up as well. Her temporary wane in that department was over again and she felt another surge as she realized that despite everything, she was still going to suck his dick. It was what she did. No matter how little sense it made, she always found herself overcoming the reasons and acquiescing to whatever some random guy wanted. It aroused her that she could be counted on to give it up, even when almost anyone else would've pulled the plug.

Rachel watched Sean's tense face begin to break into euphoric relief as she shot him a grin and put her knee up to the bed. She knew he had to have been scared to death that she'd been about to call it off and she heard a stifled gasp escape his lips as she moved playfully towards him.

Sean (for his part) was desperately relieved. He'd thought for sure that he was screwed once again when he'd followed Rachel's eyes over to the pink sweatshirt. He knew that all it took was one false move to kill a girl's mood. And usually something like that (even though it wasn't his false move) would've been more than enough.

But he'd felt his dick jump again when he saw her eyes flash and he'd realized she was still on board. He gritted his teeth as he watched Rachel position herself over his body and pull a band off her wrist while she smoothed back her hair. He was so worked up that he just hoped he would last for a while. This was going to be excellent.

Rachel positioned her body perpendicular to Sean's and leaned over onto her hands and knees in a crawling position. She normally liked being between a guy's legs, but in her experience, a sideways vantage point worked better on a bed. It was similar to giving road-head, except she was positioned a bit higher and she didn't have to worry about any potholes or sudden stops.

She finished pulling her hair back into a neat ponytail and licked her lips reflexively. Her ass was raised slightly and facing back towards the bedroom door. Her view aimed towards a sliding glass door with vertical blinds that were only partially closed. Rachel realized that she was looking directly at the next house over which wasn't terribly far away. She wondered if anyone could see in their door.

She felt a pleasure-filled tremor as she imagined that some stranger was watching her. She realized just how turned on she was and she smirked, knowing that Sean was in for a treat. She hadn't held back with Chris, but her initial hesitation hadn't led her to be overly enthusiastic either. She felt her bikini bottom pulse and she grinned again. Oh he was in in for a treat, all right.

Giving Sean one final playful smile, Rachel reached her left hand out and wrapped it around the base of his shaft. She felt him jump and she tingled as she lowered her face down and made contact with the tip of his dick.

A loud groan escaped Sean's lips as she slid her way down and took him almost entirely into her mouth. Her lips met her own hand which was holding him firmly and she ran her tongue generously along his shaft as she rose up and let his him slide gently back out. She took his head back in and began to suck on it forcefully, making gentle, squeaky noises as air escaped her lips. She flicked her tongue gently across his opening before opening wider and sucking him back in. She inhaled and held her cheeks in tight as she began to bob slowly, picking up her pace as she went. With her left hand gently jerking him, she brought her right hand in and smoothly cupped his balls with a little squeeze. She smiled to herself as she felt him shiver and quake.

Sean was finally in heaven. After getting worked up all afternoon, he was finally getting what he needed. His eyes closed as he felt Rachel's warm mouth work him well. God, she could suck a dick! When she'd disappeared to check on Rebecca just after finishing Chris up, Sean had asked his friend for a review. Chris had had nothing but good things to say and told him it was some of the best head he'd ever gotten. And now, he was finally getting a taste himself.

He opened his eyes and marveled at the view. Watching Rachel's soft, pretty face from the side, as she sucked him up and down, was simply a vision. She was already gorgeous, but her pulled-in cheeks and serious expression made the image almost too sexy to take.

He shook his head. He honestly couldn't believe that this high school girl knew her way around a blowjob so well. He was a great looking guy and had gotten his share of good head in college but he was starting to wonder if this current round was the best he'd ever experienced. She had really just gotten going but it was clear she knew what she was doing. He closed his eyes and looked up again. It was too hot to keep watching.