Prom Ch. 12: Team Player Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes had widened in surprised terror as it appeared that Chris was touching her and pulling down her bathing suit. Sean was getting close to full release but his had head swelled up with annoyance and he'd silently cursed his friend. What was he doing? He was fucking this all up! He was stripping her? Shit, she'd definitely freak out and stop now! If Rachel hadn't been gently stroking his shaft during the whole thing, he might've jumped up and knocked Chris out, just to kill the interruptions once and for all and finally get some peace!

But he'd gasped when he saw Rachel's skimpy bikini bottom fall from her hips as Chris appeared to be running a finger dangerous up her inner thigh. He'd almost cried out as Rachel lurched and squeezed hard on his dick. Before he could react, he was knocked back to the pillow in ecstasy as he watched her part her lips and swallow back down on his shaft with almost painful force.

And there he lied, getting closer and closer to orgasm as he watched the crazily erotic scene of a gorgeous girl sucking his dick with intensity while his buddy stood behind her and gently fingered her. She was clearly feeling the same level of pleasure he was and it was certainly doing wonders for her enthusiasm.

The blowjob had been a nonstop dream (minus the interruptions), and while it didn't seem possible, it was currently in its most pleasurable phase. Rachel was greedily sucking his dick in and out of her mouth while her tits shook and rubbed against his legs. He had been building his arousal all afternoon and he suddenly knew that the joyride was coming to a fast and violent end. He brought both hands up to grip the pillow behind him and wrenched it forcefully over his face. Every muscle in his core tensed up and he felt his hips begin to shake. He was panting and he knew he was second away when he let out a final shout.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fucking shit. Yo, here it-. I'm-."

His raspy voice was cut off into a loud groan. The orgasm flew through his body and exploded as his hips shot off the bed. He came powerfully into Rachel's mouth as he felt her lips rub down towards the base of his shaft.

Rachel had been lost in her own intense pleasure but she'd heard Sean's warning words and groans. She shuddered roughly as she felt Chris's fingers work her again. She was almost there. And she knew she cum would as soon as she felt Sean's dick twitch in her mouth. The moment a guy came was always the single most arousing part of a blowjob for Rachel. The split second she felt the twitch, to the feeling of the first wave finding a corner of her mouth was the moment she yearned for every time. She knew it was moment of pure, unadulterated pleasure for the guy and that feeling always crossed over directly into her as well.

As she felt Sean's strong hips come off the bed and force his dick deeper into her mouth, she braced herself for her own climax. She closed her eyes and sucked in hard, and finally, felt a strong, plentiful blast rush to the top of her throat. Her eyes shot open and felt herself come so close to losing it as she moaned deeply with Chris's twisting touch. Sean came again and she instinctively clamped her legs together. Another tremor rippled through her as she felt Chris's fingers slip out and her hips dropped away from the electric touch. Wait! No! She was so close!

Sean bucked a third and fourth time as Rachel's mouth began to fill up further. Her mind left her own need for release and she began to concentrate on the task at hand. As compared to how little Chris had cum earlier, Sean had clearly been hard up and more than ready to explode. She giggled to herself as she thought of how it should be Rebecca leaning over, struggling to swallow right now. That girl! Rachel made a mental note to give it to her big-time for all of this. The whole thing was Rebecca's doing and the end result had been Rachel sucking two penises to make up for a bet she'd never really been sure she should've agreed to in the first place.

While Rebecca dreamed peacefully in the next room, Rachel was concentrating hard as the boy who should've been with her unloaded repeatedly into her mouth. Sean's dick was large and fully extended and it was pressed deeply into her throat in his pushed-up state. So while Rachel knew better than most how to handle it, she was having a bit of a struggle keeping it together while he slowly finished coming. As she slid her swollen slips back over his head, she felt a drop come free and run back down his shaft. She shut her mouth tight and focused hard as she swallowed several times familiarly.

As the whirlwind eventually died down, she finally pulled back with a deep breath and let his dick slip from her mouth. With the tension of her job finally gone, Rachel felt her body buckle and relax as she rolled onto her back and collapsed on the bed by Sean's feet. Her breasts heaved as she brought her hands to her hair and felt some dampness by her forehead. Her brain quickly switched back to her own arousal and disappointment crept over her.

What had happened? She had been so close! She felt her body tense and ache in yearning as dizzying sensations swarmed through her head. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to gather herself before opening them again and raising her head. She glanced over towards Sean to find him staring right back at her. A drained expression showing pleasured exhaustion clearly marked his face. He gave her a surprised, but happy, smile, like he could not believe she had done what she did.

Still on fire herself, a playful jolt shot through her body, and without even thinking or comprehending, she rolled back towards him and leaned again over his now softening dick. She grabbed it by the base and dropped her head. She stuck her tongue out wide and generously licked his shaft from the base to the tip, capturing the stray drip of cum she had spilled earlier.

When she got to the tip, she parted her lips and sucked him down one final time. She pulled him out of her mouth and gave his tip a friendly kiss, before winking at him and rolling back to lie on her back once more. She could feel him staring at her in a state of happy shock, but she simply smiled up towards the ceiling. She loved knowing how much pleasure and arousal she could deliver. All in all, she had pretty much made these boys' day, she thought proudly. And then she remembered.

Boys.

Chris.

Rachel raised her chin and sucked in her breath as her eyes reached his face. She was lying on her back, completely naked, with her legs bowed slightly and hanging off the side of the bed. Standing between them was Chris, in the same position he had been while he'd been touching her. Rachel felt her ears tingle as she noticed his gaze flood over her body. Her impressive chest was glistening slightly with sweat as her boobs rose and fell with her breath. Her flat, freshly tanned stomach was tensed and Chris's eyes were locked onto the thin, neatly trimmed landing strip that led directly towards her now bright pink and shimmering pussy. Her hips were rocking slightly as she still quaked with anticipated release.

Rachel didn't even breathe as she processed the positions of their respective bodies. She was basically laid out, legs spread facing him while he stood with an obviously strained erection just a few inches away. She watched his hands go instinctively to his own drawstring and she couldn't even make a sound as he swiftly untied his bathing suit and let it fall to the floor. His dick was pulsing and completely hard. His eyes were fixed between her legs and his body shook with excitement and lust.

Rachel felt her heart go to her throat as she comprehended what was happening. Chris took a half-step closer to the bed and the tip of his penis made the slightest contact with her pussy. Her body seized and her brain went blank. Everything was wrong and right at the same time. She was a fingernail away from orgasm and that part of her screamed to let this boy do what he had to do to bring her there. They were both clearly aroused past the point of reason and the idea of getting fucked on his bed flooded her with feelings of excited wrongness.

But it was wrong. And she didn't want it. Right? Rachel knew how she was with giving blowjobs but she had only had sex with a few boys and just one hadn't been a serious boyfriend. She didn't just give it up easily and this boy she had met on the beach just a day ago certainly didn't qualify. Part of her had been scared to death it would lead to this the second she'd watched him playing with her bikini string. She wanted release so badly but she couldn't do this. She wouldn't. Before Chris could push in any further she found her voice and put a hand up toward him.

"Chris. No. You can't-. I'm sorry. We can't do this. Not this."

Her voice was clear but part of her felt weak. She was aching from her close-call and maybe she did want it. She trembled as she saw Chris smile and lean towards her. He didn't try to enter her but he did bring his body closer to hers. His face came close down over her chest and he gently pushed her outstretched arm back to her side. He then brought his hands to her breasts and gave them a deep, massaging squeeze. She gasped at his touch and stifled a pleasurable whimper. He brought his face down into her cleavage and he rubbed her as he spoke.

"Are you sure, baby? I know you need something. I could feel it. I just want to give it to you. Want to you to get something, too." He opened his mouth and sucked gently on her breasts as he continued to work them with his hands.

Rachel's mouth shot open at his touch and she gasped in quick breaths. She was melting. She did want it. Bad. She didn't know if she wanted it from him but she was losing that battle. She needed something. Now. And Chris was giving it to her. She swallowed hard and tried to find her voice but it came out cracking and soft.

"I, um-. Oh my God. It's just that-." She shut her eyes tight.

"Okay."

It was a single word of consent and it was all Chris needed. He sucked in his breath and pushed his body back up off her. Smiling down at her opened-mouth stare, he reached down and ran a gentle finger along the edges of her pussy. She trembled and bit her lip. God, what was she doing? She gave him a weak affirming nod and stretched her arms back behind her head, letting them dangle off the other side of the bed.

Chris steadied his feet and brought one hand down to the base of his shaft. With a deep breath, he brought the pulsing head of his penis to her pussy and pushed in gently. She was so wet from his earlier touches and they both shivered aloud as his tip gently parted her and slid forward ever so slightly. Rachel whimpered and turned her head to her right. Her eyes went wide. Sean.

As it somehow seemed to happen to her in these crazy situations, Rachel had completely lost track of the other boy in the room. Sean was lying directly next to her. His feet were practically touching her elbow and now he was staring at her face with excitement and shock. She trembled again.

Would she let Chris fuck her while another boy watched from less than a foot away? A boy she had just finished blowing seconds earlier? She shut her eyes. It was all too crazy to even comprehend. The only thing as crazy as this she'd ever done had been-. Rebecca! The memory of the dorm flooded her brain as Chris's penis began to push slowly into her. The head was almost fully inside.

She moaned at the sensation and kept her eyes shut tight. She could see picture Rebecca's naked body from that dorm night. She could smell the sweet scent of her hair. She could even hear her calling her name.

"Rachel..."

Wait...Rebecca?

Rachel's eyes shot open. Rebecca? Was Rebecca calling-?

"Rach??"

Rachel shot up onto her elbows, completely breaking free of the fog she was in. She heard her name! Rebecca was calling her!

Shooting Chris an alarmed look, she pulled her hips back on the bed and sat up further. His dick had been in her just over halfway and it came free with a start, sending a wild look to his face. Nobody moved.

"Rach?" The voice was raspy and tired. "Rach, where are you?"

All three heads snapped towards the hall as Rachel's brain switched gears completely. Rebecca was awake! She shot Chris an apologetic look and reached down for her discarded bikini bottom. With athletic precision, she spun her body back around and hopped off the bed next to him. She deftly positioned her bathing suit and tied a little bow with surprising quickness. She glanced down to make sure it was on straight, and before either boy could comprehend what had happened, she was in the hallway and heading towards the other room.

She found Rebecca sitting on the bed, leaned over, holding her head confusingly. She had thrown down the covers, again revealing her half-naked body. Her breasts hung softly and her fingers were in her hair. She looked up at Rachel with a squint and finally a warm smile.

"Rach!"

Rachel flashed a silly grin and a look of mock-disappointment as she walked over to give her friend a hug. When they pulled apart, Rebecca again squinted and drunkenly blew a few strands of hair out of her face.

"Wha-what happened? Did I-? Wait, where's Sean?" Her eyes grew wide. "Oh, and Chris! Did you, um, you know!" She giggled. "I bet you did, you whore!" She was still drunk and giggly.

Rachel smiled at her brightly and hugged her in again closely. She rolled her eyes and let out a deep happy sigh.

"Girl, you have no idea."

NEXT --- Chapter 13: Forbidden Fruit