All Comments on 'Prototype F-96 Pt. 02'

by NemoHoes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been a while since I read something so good!

Hot, original, great pace. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A new Gem

glad I came across this story... I hope to return to more chapters soon

hornacekhornacekover 9 years ago
thanks but no thanks

"some people were requesting incest, i will not be involving any in future stories because i personally don't like it at all."

Guess I won't be reading any further chapters then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That's a new one. Someone who won't read a good story because it DOESN"T have incest. Takes all types I suppose.

irishtexan51irishtexan51over 9 years ago
Great Job

Enjoyed the freshness of your stories as well as the novelty. Your readers were treated to the same surprise as your main character.... namely, Wow this thing really does something fun. Please continue to write, your style is refreshing and exciting.

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
No incest?

To the Incest lover,

The story is in the "Mind Control' section, I think you want the "Incest/Taboo stories" section. I like mind control stories and trying to develop one. I like incest also but will read ALL stories that interest me.

To Nemohoes, love the way your story is developing. Keep them short and erotic. Extra long stories make me skip through trying to hold my interest. Ready for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question

Do you plan to make it like a harem story?

NemoHoesNemoHoesover 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

I don't know, should I? Any suggestions are welcome.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 9 years ago
Love the story

Yeah. It's so much better without the incest. Your character doesn't seem the type to turn the remote on his family. As far as Harem goes. That's a good way to take it, after all you already stated that even after the use of the remote the "Subjects" still want him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

What would happen if the remote was turned on a guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent submission

Incredibly hot

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago
yes to harem!

i agree with the others, making it a harem story would be really sexy. Since you have said you don't care for incest it could give him a way to move out and continue to enjoy the women he came across. Maybe he could move in with one of them down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SEX

His mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot....

.....and fun, in a high school sort of way....but that's where we have the most rampant sexual fantasies, isn't it?

Keep going!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
please edit the errors

one of many was skinny fat body shape, what the fuck is that? I like lactation stories and mind control but please make an effort or get an editor. this section always needs cool ideas like this but quality writers even ,ore. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous