Prowling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yasuh," she said simply and went on: "I'se dis Nessa, Massa Dave's nigger gal, dis white cock slave; dat's who I is, and I'se so pleased to see yuall."

They laughed again, and she smiled up at Dave, who nodded to her and said:

"Take those clothes off. Do it now, girl"

Vanessa was caught somewhere between loathing and the greatest heat that she could remember for a long time. She knew which would win over, and went about taking her clothes off, beginning with her blouse.

Dave slapped her face: "What the fuck are you doin', girl? Don't you have any sense? You're entertainment! You're not in your fucking closet now hurrying to take your clothes off to get on with whatever you do in the evening."

Vanessa began to cry. The whole situation was simply weighing in on her. Dave's reaction was immediate:

"Missy," he snarled at her, "You'll cry for us later, when we play but if you start the water works now, I'll personally tear the skin off of that black ass and nail your hide to my barn! Do you understand? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, Massa," she said, stopping her crying immediately. "Dis gal ain't got no sense; she jes need you to guide her and make her behave. She's gonna too."

She turned to the men, who were staring and grinning at her. She said:

"Youall forgive dis gal, dis nigger gal; she goan to act better and no disrespect dis Massa Dave o' hers. I'se so sorry. Goan be jes the best entertainment gal around now."

She smiled and her fingers went back to the button on her silk blouse. She unbuttoned it and turned her back, smiling at the men over her shoulder, and widening the opening of the front of her blouse. She moved around then and held first one part of the blouse and then the other open to show one lovely pink enclosed tit and then the other. Then she smiled broadly and jerked the blouse down and off of her, discarding it.

Next it was the bra, which, once it was unfastened, was allowed to creep down her arms, giving a lovely contrast between Vanessa's chocolate skin and the pink satin of the bra. She held it in place and suddenly exploded her arms outward, flinging the bra at them. She bent then a little and moved her shoulders from side to side, wiggling her tits at them.

"Nice tits!" was the general comment from the men.

Now she strode around in a circle before them and unfastened her skirt and shimmied to let it travel down her legs. She walked toward them with the skirt descending lower and lower with each step, revealing her pink panties and her marvelous hips, thighs and ass. When the skirt was down at her ankles, she stepped out of it and then kicked it at them. They put it on a pile with her other clothes by the door.

She looked inquiringly at Dave. He responded right away: "All!"

"All, yes, Massa!" she said and started to remove her stockings and garter belt, and then the panties, handing them to Dave, who was standing there and watching.

"Open!" he said to her, and she opened her mouth, allowing him to put the panties into her mouth, with the crotch gusset turned inside out, so that she could taste her own wetness.

"Object lesson here, Nessa," Dave said, "Turn and bend over; show the boys that magnificent ass of yours."

Nessa did as she was told, realizing that the difficulties of the evening were about to begin for her. Dave retrieved a slim rod that was encased in green plastic, used normally for garden purposes, and slashed at the offered naked ass twice with the rod. Each blow produced a loud squeal of pain from Nessa, which was delivered into the panties gag in her mouth.

She had tears on her face, when he allowed her to turn around but stifled her crying at one stern look from him.

"Squat down, girl," he said, "Present yourself to my friends."

She obeyed, and flinched a little, when he used the green rod to tap on her thighs and splay them out a little more.

"Hands behind your head, tits out, pussy showing!" he barked at her, and she did as she was told.

"Obedient monkey, this one!" a voice said and they all laughed.

Dave turned to them and said: "Gentlemen, entertainer for the night, Nessa; afro american business woman, important in her company."

One of the semi naked men stepped forward and said to Dave suspiciously:

"Looks like a nigger whore to me!"

They laughed, and he stepped closer again:

"Smells like a nigger whore to me too!"

They laughed again.

Dave chuckled and said to Nessa:

"Is that what you are?"

"Yes, Massa Dave," she replied instantly, "Dis gal's jes a nigger 'ho out to make a pleasant evening for my Massa and his friends."

She looked up at Dave then with tears in her eyes again and said:

"Massa, can dis gal ask a question?"

"Sure, Nessa," Dave replied.

"Youall goan hurt dis Nessa?" she asked softly.

He laughed and they joined in the laugh with him.

"Of course we are!" he said, "That's part of the fun of having our own nigger gal to play with, isn't it, sweetie?"

"Yasuh," she said to him softly, holding back the tears.

"Not time yet for tears, girl," he said sternly; "I've already talked to you about that."

"Yes, Massa Dave," she replied.

"Take your fingers and open your mouth wide at the cheeks, show the boys what a big cock sucker's mouth you have," he said next.

Nessa did as she was told, holding her mouth wide open in an exaggerated fashion to demonstrate its size.

"Can't wait to get my prick in that one!" was the general comment. The men enjoyed what was happening immensely, a few of them idly playing with their cocks.

"Now turn around," Dave ordered and Nessa got out of her squat and turned around.

"Spread your ass cheeks for us; show us your asshole, girl!" was the next order.

She did as she was told, at that point both loving it intensely and wishing that she had a hole to crawl into and simply hide herself.

She reached back with her hands and grabbed a lovely ass cheek with each hand and spread the cheeks to reveal her asshole to the gaping men.

"Turn, girl!" Dave said and she turned to face them again, on her knees now.

"Tell us what you have for us, Nessa!" he ordered.

"Nessa got dese sweet parts to play with, Massa Dave and yo friends; she got dese lovely titties and big brown nipplies; she got dis sweet pussy and her big ass both money makers, and dey'se jes waitin' to be played with, and she got dis hongry hongry mouf wantin' some o' that white cock that she sees all around, oh, yes, dat white cock is where it's at for dis gal!"

The laughed and clapped, when she was finished. She knew it was about to begin in earnest. But one thing intervened; it was unexpected but suddenly it was there.

Vanessa noticed that her car keys were on a hook by the door just above the pile of her clothes, and then she did something that was as courageous as it was, in that situation, stupid. She moved, swept up her clothes, took her car keys and walked out.

She realized right away that, despite the shouting, she had the advantage, since she was willing to drive away naked and dress later, whereas the men had to all put their pants on.

"Going home!" she said resolutely but then realized, all too soon, that she'd hesitated a bit too long. They burst from the door and she knew immediately that she wasn't going to make it to the car. In a moment of panic, she just began to run for the path through the woods behind the house. It didn't make a lot of sense but her moment of lucidity was gone and she was back reduced to being the frightened slave girl.

The night was rent by a terrible roar, and she realized that one of them had a shotgun. It was the end for her. She was in a clearing ahead of them but she just sank to her knees. With no other thoughts at all, she put her head on the ground, with her harms over her head and her ass in the air.

They were finally all around her and someone kicked her in the ass and sent her toppling over. She lay there curled up and recognized Dave's feet. She crawled to him and was sobbing:

"Massa Dave, Massa Dave, jes doan know what go in to dis gal, dis silly, silly gal. She got no sense no how. You forgive yo Nessa and don't let noone harm her, dat silly gal."

Having made this speech, she began to kiss and lick Dave's shoe, and continued until she'd licked the whole shoe and went to the other one.

Then came their reaction. One after another they began to laugh. Nessa looked up, not sure what was happening.

"Dave, Dave, this is the most fun we've had in a fuckin' month of sundays," one of them said, and the others agreed.

"To have this big titted, round assed nigger gal running away through the night and us running to catch her was just a fuckin' hoot."

Nessa looked up, listening to them laugh and smiled tentatively at Dave.

"Girl," he said, "You're just a wild one, a wild one. But, honey, if you got to run, you make sure that you make it because you get caught and something's going to happen."

"Yasuh!" she said, "Dis Nessa's sorry, Massa Dave!"

"I know, child," he said "But you've got to get some punishment. Got to."

"I knows dat," she said softly, "Nessa deserves it too, Massa Dave."

He turned to the others and said: "Get a pole, from the barn; we'll bring her in properly."

She lay there wondering what they were going to do but was not prepared for what was about to happen. One of them came back with a long pole and some duct tape. They taped her wrists together and then her ankles, and putting the pole beneath the bound wrists and ankles, hoisted her up like a captured animal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, realizing that this whole incident, which was supposed to send her off to some freedom, had merely increased the erotic effect that this entire evening was having.

Dave had a stick in his hands and whacked it against her hip:

"Got you just like an animal!" he said.

"Sure do!" Nessa replied, trying to be light and bright about it. She was so frightened at this point that she was almost in a fugue state of mind, giggling uncontrollably.

"What kind of animal are you, Nessa?" another asked, poking her with the stick.

"Massa Dave's Monkey," she said with a giggle and then they wanted her to make monkey noises and then it was pig noises, as she was hauled through the woods toward the barn.

"Stop a minute," Dave said. They found tree crotches to hand the pole in with Nessa hanging there, her head hanging down.

"What, Massa?" she asked nervously.

"You say, you're sorry, girl for trying to run away?" he asked.

"Sure am!" she said, again more brightly than the situation merited.

"Good, show me," Dave said, stepping up to her head, which was at his thigh level. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock, and rubbed it around her face.

"Dis is what dis bad girl wants," she crooned, opening her mouth wide. "Come to Nessa, come to Nessa, come to Momma; love dat white cock, love to taste it, to suck on it and have it in dis bad girl's mouf!"

Dave grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed his prick into her mouth and, easily from the position she was in, her throat, fucking her mouth and throat, until he sprayed cum into her mouth.

"Oh, thank you, Massa!" she said.

"Okay," Dave said then, "Let's get her to the barn."

They got her back to near where the barn was and propped the pole up on some metal stanchions that were there, leaving Nessa hanging there. They went into the barn and came back with more of the terrible green covered rods.

"Oh, please!" she begged, in a voice that was too frightened to allow her even to lapse into her usual patois.

But 'please' wasn't helping at all. They proceeded to beat her with the green rods, until she was marked, and screaming and promising to be good and do anything that they wanted. They laughed at her screams and her promises. They were simply enjoying this whole turn of events.

Finally they were finished, and took the pole, with Nessa still on it, into the barn. One of them went off to the house to get something. She was taken off of the pole and taped to a chair in the middle of the barn floor, while they waited. Her legs were taped to the chair legs and her arms were taped to the arms of the chair.

"What now, sir?" Nessa asked in a normal voice, fear and a certain amount of erotic spark were both present in her question.

Dave spoke to her then: "The evening was to be merely fun with a willing black woman, you. But then you decided to take yourself away and you suddenly got some kind of twinge of conscience or something, and you tried to leave. That merely made the boys angry. Of course, all along a certain amount of beating, pain were always to be involved. That was no secret to either you or us but the beating was worse, was the punishment for trying to run out on us; and now the next part is the consequence. Something needs to happen to make you remember. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir!" she said, beginning to cry, a very chastened, sore woman.

"Yes, Nessa," he said, "It's okay to cry now, since the fun is about to start."

"You're going to?" she asked, softly, almost afraid of the answer.

"It's not to be so bad, actually, we've decided that we'll shave off all that lovely curly hair and let you think about trying to welsh on us tonight, all the while it's growing back."

She began to cry in earnest. "Oh, please?" was all that came to her mind.

"You're begging is not going to derail this train!" was what he answered, and it was then that one of the men came back with various implements in his hands.

She looked on now, spooked, afraid and dreading what they were surely going to do.

"Now be very still, our Nessa," he said, "This razor is used to work on animals, and since you're our monkey of choice tonight, we'll use it on you. But it's powerful and could hurt you, if you don't stay still. Do you understand, girl?"

"Dis poor nigger gal understand, Massa," she said, through her sobs, reduced to the patois again. "She sure sorry for actin' the fool like dat. You gots to do this, Massa?"

"You know I do," he said, with the powerful shearing razor now ready.

She only nodded her head then and sat silently, as they used the razor on her head, whisking away her kinky, curly hair, too short for afro but very attractive nevertheless, in no time.

They laughed at that point so hard that some of them had tears in their eyes.

"Skanky bald cunt!" one of them said through his giggles.

"No, dummy," another said, laughing, "It's not her cunt that's bald, that's nice and hairy it's her fucking head!"

They all laughed at that. Nessa simply sat and tried not to cry, as they let the mirth run its course.

They were drinking beer and had been for a while. One of them, pausing after a pull from his bottle, just as the laughter was dying off said:

"Hey, fuckin' bitch looks good bald, sexy."

"See, Nessa, honey," Dave said, "They think you look sexy."

"Thank you, Massa Dave," she said, and waited.

"Now, what we've been waiting for all evening," he said back to her. "We have a naked black woman here, naked and willing and everyone wants a piece of her. You don't mind, do you, Nessa?"

"No, Massa Dave," she said, "Youall get dose white pricks out here again and dis gal's gonna turn cock sucker for sure!"

"You heard the lady, gents," Dave said, and soon the scene was the same as before in the house, with the middle aged men, some with beer bellies, wearing only their white tee shirts with the confederate flag emblazoned on it, as they queued up one after another, their cocks stick out for a blow job from their willing, black, naked captive.

"Dis's what dis gal loves!" Nessa cooed, as the first white cock was rubbed against her lips and she opened for it, to begin the series of blow jobs that they wanted. "Dese white pricks to be hers for sure, Massa!" she admitted, giving free range to the fantasy that brought her to where she was right then.

"Here come dis little man!" she cooed, when the first cock was rubbed along her lips. "Come to me, honey; come to dis Momma, honey; come to dis black gal's mouf!"

The men chuckled at the brightness of Nessa's attitude as the first pulled his cumming prick out of her mouth and sprayed her face.

"Mark me for sure!" she said, and smiled at them, looking around expectantly for the next. He stepped up and she crooned to him:

"My next bo! Dis white cock comin' home now ta me! Ta dis gal's mouf!" She opened wide and slid her tongue out to lick the head of the cock, and ended saying: "You come on home now, you hea'?"

The scene was repeated and another load of cum was deposited on Nessa's smiling face, and the next stepped up. His prick was bigger than the first two. She took note of it right away:

"Oh dis big cock man! Oh, yes, bring dat horsey thing to dis Nessa; bring that bad boy right hea and we goan lick it good!'

She worked her magic again and was decorated yet one more time. She was right in the middle of it; right there. She'd so often sought out and ogled at scenes of black women in a room full of red neck men, naked from the waist down and wearing those ignorant tee shirts, and here she was playing that scene, as the lined up to get their cocks sucked. They were not very attractive; they were pushing middle age, more than a few of them but she was here to serve them in this sexual way, giving herself willingly over to this humiliating fantasy, which would certainly cause her to be angry and sick, once these sexual scenes were totally played out for her.

She was treated to all sorts and shapes of cocks, none of them really, terribly big but all of them, as far as she was concerned, white and tasty! That was her thing, the thing, the main thing: 'white'; the tasty part was just gravy.

She frankly enjoyed the cock sucking. It was a thing with her, especially when it meant indulging her frequent fantasy for the cock that she was servicing to be white. She loved the taste, the texture, the silky hardness of a cock in her mouth and sucked avidly, not even minding, in her lust, the fact that each of them was shooting his cum all over her face. It ended with her simply slimed by it, simply covered by cum, face, bald head, tits, all over her.

They cheered then and one of them, obeying an instinct, poured a beer over her head saying:

"Maybe this will help clean her off."

"Thank you, sir!" she said meekly, not a total mess.

They took pictures of her then, as she gazed at the camera, her face covered with their cum and a contended smile on her face, and Dave said to her:

"Thank the boys for your decoration, Nessa!"

She didn't hesitate then but said, trying to regain a bit of control over her rampant erotic feelings:

"Thank you, gentlemen, for my decorations; you hardly understand how much it means to a woman, who is a cock sucker as I am."

They cheered for her. Then someone cut her tape loose and they said that they'd take her outside to clean her up a bit and take her to the house. She went with them meekly, face simply covered by the drying cum. They gave her a bucket of warmish water and she washed her face. When her face and tits were cleaned off, she stood ready for whatever they had next for her.

"Give me your belts," Dave said; they all complied immediately, having dressed again for the trip to the house.

He fashioned a leash from two belts and put it around her neck, getting a loud groan from Nessa, when she realized what he was doing.

"We always leash our animals to make sure that they behave themselves," he explained.

"Yes, Massa," she said softly, being pushed back into her 'zone' by this new humiliation.

Then a belt was put around her wrists, with her hands behind her back, and finally she was fitted with belts that were fashioned together and wrapped around each ankle, allowing her only to shuffle along with difficulty.