Prowling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's take her to the house and fuck her!" Dave said, giving Nessa, as he said it a huge slap on her naked ass.

The slap echoed in the night and her immediate cry from the pain of being beaten on her ass that already had welts from the previous beating, came immediately after the ass slap.

"Thank you, sir!' she said, struggling now with the bonds at her ankles to move forward with mincing steps.

"Makes her ass wiggle nicely," someone said, and they all agreed.

"Like a fuckin' monkey on a leash!" came another comment with general laughter afterward.

Dave stopped the little procession and pulled on Nessa's 'leash':

"Is that what you are, girl? Are you a monkey on a leash?"

She looked at him and all the others and smiled, and admitted what they wanted her to say:

"Yes, Massa Dave, sirs, dis nigger gal is yo' little monkey on a leash, and she's jes proud for youall to just use her, and slap her nigger ass, and shave her nigger head and she hopes, oh, yes, she hopes you'se goan ta' fuck her soon."

She ended the statement with a kind of a sob.

"Girl, get emotional now and it's back to the green rods!" Dave threatened.

"Yes, Massa Dave," she said hurriedly, "Dis gal's goan straighten up jes right now."

"Better!" he said tugging on the leash and causing her to stumble along with him.

They got her inside the house and released the ties from her ankles and from around her neck but not her hands, neatly bound behind her back. In the middle of a rather large family room they arranged for her a hassock and lowered her over the hassock.

She was watching them closely as, once again, the men stripped themselves naked from the waist down. Soon enough, enjoying the sight of the gorgeous dark skinned gal splayed over the hassock, they were all stiff and ready to go.

Dave spoke up, standing in front of Nessa and gaining all of her attention:

"Time to play that old game of 'hide the salami', girl!"

This set all of them giggling, and caused Nessa to smile.

"Ask for it, nicely, politely! Speak to us plainly or the beatings begin all over again," he said to her roughly.

Vanessa worked to get a grip on herself and spoke up to them:

"Gentlemen," she began, "In my leisure, I take time to search the internet for sites where it's possible to see photos or read stories about women such as I, black women, afro american women, allowing themselves to be subject to the whims, the sexual whims of white men, to serve them, to be subservient to those white pricks. I can't understand it but I love the fantasy. It's why this morning early I packed a special bag with clothes that I'd change into, once my work day was finished. I had come across the name of a bar, 'David's Den', where it was rumored that a black gal like me might go to have that particular fantasy fulfilled. My friends, you've taken me in hand . . ."

Here she stopped with a shriek, as one of them lashed her ass with the belt. Her reaction pleased them immensely and it got her a few more whacks with the belt.

"Exactly what I was talking about," she said, her voice laden with some emotion now from the recent use on her naked ass of the belt. "As I was saying, you've taken me in hand here and fulfilled almost all of my fantasies and I would like to ask, no, to beg you to finish this wonderful night for me, to fuck me, to use your stiff white cocks on me. I ask, I plead, I beg!"

She was sobbing, as she finished, so intense was her feeling for the fantasy that she was living, and so intense also was her distaste for it. But her 'plea' was answered very quickly.

Dave was in front of her and said:

"Here's how it happens; one of us on the floor with the bitch sitting on his cock."

She smiled up at him. And he went on:

"One behind her fucking her ass."

She groaned at that point, and had her ass slapped for the noise.

"One in her mouth and her jerking two others with one always taking pictures. We'll shift the configuration every two minutes or so; the one constant is that the movement will be every time, from her ass to her mouth.

He looked at her and the effect of what he'd said was immediate. She was already panting at the prospect, saying:

"Yes, Massa Dave, dis gal thanks you too!"

He grinned at her and said: "It's time for you to get fucked, girl!"

"Yes, Massa Dave!' she said shaking her head. But no sooner were the words out of her mouth than one of them was on the floor and she was moved to sit down on his stiff white cock. Then she had a cock at her lips. She opened her mouth wide to accommodate the prick and then she felt another cock slipping up to her pussy lips!"

"Oh, yessssssssssss!" she hissed, as the cock slid into her pussy.

The one in front of her roughly grabbed her by the ears and growled at her:

"Suck this white cock, you nigger bitch!"

"Yes, Massa!" she said, her breathing rough already, and took the cock in her mouth.

She squealed onto the cock in her mouth, as another prick penetrated her asshole.

Vanessa had never experienced anything like this. She blindly reached out and both of her hands were filled with stiff cocks, which she began to manipulate.

Someone, probably Dave told them to shift and they did. Vanessa then had a funky tasking cock in her mouth, directly from her asshole, as they all settled down into the pattern of fucking again.

They switching went on and on, and finally they were all getting ready to cum. One after another, moving more quickly now, they came in her face. She was left with her face completely slimed with it, almost unable to see but hands got her up from the floor and she stood mute as her hands were tied behind her back, her ankles again tied together and she was shuffled outside.

Someone produced two buckets of warm water, and they knelt her in the grass, tying her hands to her ankles to keep her in place. She looked up with blurry eyes to see Dave standing in front of her. She smiled at him weakly; she was sinking into a very tired state. But then her eyes flew open, when she realized that he was pissing on her.

She groaned loudly and reacted quickly to his shouted order for her to open her mouth. She did and allowed him, as he continued to piss, to piss into her mouth. He was followed by the next and the next and they eventually all followed.

Then only did they use the buckets of warm water on her, leaving her kneeling in the grass, when they were done. They untied her and someone gave her a large towel. She mumbled a heart felt 'thanks', and dried herself. She still knelt there, while they left. One after another thanked Dave for the evening's fun, and she knelt there. After about ten minutes, she simply put her head down on the grass and cried.

He allowed her to stay there, a bit wary even of her present fey mood. Vanessa howled her rage and her hatred for what she'd done, allowed to be done to her, for what she'd said, what she'd admitted, how she'd humiliated herself and for using, damn, damn, damn using that stupid fucking patois that had pleased them so much.

He approached her after a while. He had her clothes in his hand. She snatched them from him.

"Easy, girl!" he said softly.

"Don't you god damn 'easy, girl' me, you fuckin' red neck," she growled at him.

Dave reached back to slap her face but she stared him down:

"Hit me now, hit me now, white boy, and I promise you on the grave of my Momma that I will come for you and I will kill you."

He backed away and held his hands up, as she retrieved the keys from among her clothes.

"My underwear?" she asked, her voice still on edge.

"What do I get to give them to you?" he said with one last attempt at control.

"Oh, keep the fucking things," she shouted and, putting on the skirt and blouse, stomped away to her car and left.

She cried all the way home, cursing herself, using every dirty name that she could think of.

Epilogue:

It was a long, long weekend for Vanessa. She showered for almost 45 minutes, when she got home, crying and raging all the while. She slept a good deal of the next day, simply not wanting to get out of bed. She moped around the whole day. The next day, her Sunday, was a bit different. She was up and wanted to eat today. She was not in a good mood, still berating herself for how she'd humiliated herself with them.

The bright spot of the day came, when she got out of the shower and had dried herself off. She looked into the mirror, not having had courage to do it before, and to her amazement she liked the way she looked with a smooth, shaved head. Before she even knew what she was doing, she gave a short laugh and said:

"Exotic, girl! Just exotic."

She screwed up all her courage the next day for work. She was in early and waited a bit until her secretary, Nancy, arrived. As soon as she saw her, Nancy's hand went to her mouth and she said, absolute awe in her voice:

"Boss, you look wonderful! So sexy, exotic! Wow!"

Vanessa gave her a big smile and thanked her. The word got around the office and one after another the workers came up with excuses to come and see her, all of them agreeing with Nancy about how exotic Vanessa looked.

It was mid morning and Nancy came in with the mail.

"Package for you, boss," she said.

"From whom?" Vanessa asked.

"No return address," Nancy said.

Vanessa was intrigued but set it aside. When Nancy was gone, she opened it. In the box was her green underwear from last Friday. There was also a few photos of the whole event, showing her with a face full of cum, and some with her surrounded by the men with their tee shirts and stiff cocks. Vanessa's breath leaped into her mouth. There was also a small box included. She opened it and let out an involuntary "Ooooooo!" when she saw a pair of exquisite gold loop earrings. She took out her own ear rings and replaced them with the new gold loop ones. She loved the way she looked.

A note in the bottom said: "Vanessa, thanks." It was signed 'Dave'.

The end.