All Comments on 'PsiCATs Ch. 05: Hunter'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
luther78luther78almost 6 years ago

I most definitely want to see more. My favorite of the group was Cale with her extreme fighting style and resistance to mind control. Olivia, although being tuned into a bimbo, seems to have some of her intelligence remaining. She knew what a Tessaract was when no one else did. Speaking of Tessaract, does she have any powers or is she just in really good shape. Can Olivia still tell if one is lying or did the bimbo dart take that away from her? Who is 'Charlie' inquiring minds want to know. So many questions with no answers. Yes, yes, yes, We definitely want to see more.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 6 years ago
It definitely needs a follow up

And I can't wait to read what the PsiCATs finally assembled can do, or more precisely, what can be done to them. Outstanding writing man, hope to read more soon.

sebbassebbasalmost 6 years ago
Love it

What a great read!! I love it. You are one of my favorites in here. More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CONTINUE THE STORY

COMPELLING CHARACTERS AND A GREAT BEGINNING...KEEP IT COMIN!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Coolio

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to hearing about this mysterious Charlie character.

ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I know you said this was the end of the story line, but you just finished building the team. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Who is Charlie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There isn’t many stories I just want to keep reading but this is definitely one of them

ChrystalWyndChrystalWyndover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind words and comments.

Thank you for the kind words and comments. Because the feedback has been so positive, I'm working on a new storyline for Hunter and the PsiCATs. And "Charlie" will be part of a future storyline. I appreciate your reading these stories.

@luther78- Tesseract doesn't possess any powers. She's just very athletically gifted with good instincts and discipline. And plenty of plucky spirit. And yes, Olivia still has her "truth detector" abilities.

Thanks again, everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sooo, next part still in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please love how there is a true story here with good sexual.elements

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous