All Comments on 'Psycho? : Run'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

I didn’t recall the first “Psycho?” till the POV change in this one, and then it all came rushing back - Martha and the frat boys! I will never ever forget the parmesan cheese interlude. Ever. I’m thrilled to see you’ve resuscitated Psycho’s character, and would love to read more of his exploits. Fun stuff. Thanks for submitting this story.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Very entertaining read with a thrilling open storyline one in which you can always come back and finish. Thanks for sharing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

If you play, you sometimes pay!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

Great short story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

You're right - Lot's of unanswered questions. 4.1*

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

Not good. Bunch of thoughts with no real poimt

inka2222inka22225 months ago

I really liked the character, and was rooting for a sequel to "Psycho". But as LW story (in disguise, but still LW), this felt off to me, since the dude got damaged but the cheating wife escaped ANY downside at all :( I understand the lore logic (he's a contractor, and her husband is unemployed, so nobody paid him to hurt the bitch), but it rankles when betrayal isn't karmically addressed. 4 stars, and I hope for more stories like the original "Psycho".

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Short, sweet and a lot of fun. Thank you for the ride that only gun authors can give you

It’s been a while Ahaz welcome back, hope you can write more soon.

Scores 5/5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

More sequels please.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Great story with a chance to add and flesh out.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Brual but just "Justice". Another story where Marha is happy and he Boyfriend is "warned"?

RimmerdalRimmerdal5 months ago

Perhaps open it up for others to add to it.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Really like this character!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting. Would have liked to know who hired him. But I guess he doesn't know either. The Carrie and the Underwood "pun" was funny. Different unrelated characters. But it does make one think.

RimmerdalRimmerdal18 days ago

Maybe a "PSYCHO" Challenge?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous