All Comments on 'Pt 2: The First Fuck'

by TheFunMilf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

Yet another pair of idiots. Why are they married?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding3 months ago

Again... very straight forward. No relationship games, just sex.

In its way... pure.

It's great!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

Very hot and sexy! I think I am going to have the wife do this in our driveway!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very descriptive

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"wait till you hear what I did the very next night!"... Please don't bore us more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Again, wrong category.

Fetish is where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Talk about fucked up. And they let people like those described breed. Scary.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ditch the condom!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

garbage 1*

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. I like that your husband could hear but not see. That sort of arousal really helps. But he should be careful, if he gets off listening and cums, he might start regretting what you are doing just a little ways away.

I can't wait to hear the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the first comment! Why are you reading cuckold & wife stories!! That was a good tale probably from experience and I enjoyed it!!!!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger693 months ago

Love everything except the condom use. I wish the hotwife used other methods of birth control that allowed for bare back fucking. Condoms in erotic fiction are a complete turnoff for me.

Bogey3Bogey33 months ago

Fun story.. sounds real… I notice that all the negative comments are from someone called Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The really sad thing is you have kids. That is definitely a problem for fucked up cunts like you. I guess you will pass on fucked up cheating genes you passed onto your kids. When they become old enough you will cheer them on to cheat on thier partners. You can show them how to do it. Then your whole family can join in.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey Bogey3 aren't you also anonymous. Is your real name Bogey3? Fuck off idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

re: Bogey3 Says the guy who doesn't allow comments on his stories. Checking them over, I understand why.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1*- nothing more needs to be said. Yep, just another anonymous like all you idiots.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

What will your kids think about mommy whore and daddy cuck when some kid at school shows them your videos.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He told me that "he just listens." Why would the boyfriend say, "he" when talking about himself? He wouldn't. He'd say, "I just listen". My point being that this story badly needed an editing for this, and so many other errors, which made the story distracting. Please keep writing, but please find yourself an editor. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story. I was always surprised how inattentive most men are when they have sex. Quit being a selfish prick and she’ll love you for it. There is nothing like the power and satisfaction you feel to watching and feeling a woman orgasm. That’s your job, if you can’t do that for her what purpose do you have. That being said I don’t use condoms, ever, and I don’t pull out. That’s my reward.

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

This is definitely in the heavily cuckhold category. Hubby obviously gets off on being treated this way and you adore being fucked by others and then regaling the story to hubby. Therefore the story is doing exactly what to says. The chapters are very short and maybe don’t go into enough detail to explain fully the dynamic of why this situation works for these two, hence all the negative comments. To me, reading a story from the LE section I know exactly, or at least roughly, what I’m going to get and this is no exception. Heaven knows why people read these stories and then complain about the overall content and general premise of what is being told!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheFunMilf@TheFunMilf
Hey there :) What would you like to know? Well firstly every story I write has a video that accompanies it. Just check my webpage. I came here to share my sexual confessions and journey into becoming a hotwife and self-confessed SLUT! I am just your everyday mum next door. ...