All Comments on 'Pt 3: I Got Fucked in Front of Hubby'

by TheFunMilf

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bisissystepheniebisissystephenie3 months ago

Beautiful tender story. A special kind of love that few understand.

These are special loving people in a class above the rest.

Keep doing what you’re doing!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01983 months ago

Are you kidding? Please allow me to ask some questions. Does your husband know what you are? Are any of those three kids even his? How would explain it to your doctor if one or all of you kids got an STI on their face from you kissing them goodnight, or are you fucking the doctor as well. I feel really bad for those kids growing up with a cuck wimp and a whore, they deserve so much more than you two. It always baffles me how people like you can have kids and try to teach them morals and values when you have none yourselves. If you were single and had no kids this would be a non-issue for me, go do what you want, don't care, but crotch thinkers like you are so self centered that even something a precious as kids will not stop your repugnant behavior. Hopefully, your husband will wise up and kick you to the street where you deserve to live and die, and hopefully raise those children to be contributing members of society instead of the degeneracy you are inadvertently teaching them.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

I get a laugh out of people preaching about morals on an erotic story website. If they are here, what kind of kink are they hiding? Whose morals? Maybe you ought to go read the Old testament, or the Quran, and beat your meat over that.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01983 months ago

Hey Hunter your creampie eating caused syphilis brain is acting up again. What did i say, if she was single with no kids i couldn't care less. Maybe you should be asking yourself how you would react if your wife was like this and you had kids. But then again, like i said crotch thinkers like you, and her, can't or won't think past your own selfish pleasure to put other people than deserve it, first.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

You’ve done the Big Black Chump, and you’ve truly hit the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A wanker of a story; still a racial one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1* - wrong category. Black clocks don't belong in LW

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still the wrong category.

You’ve heard that before.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Change your name please!

To the DISGUSTINGWOMAN

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Husband opens drawer, removes 45, points at said bbc and pulls the trigger. Then does the same to slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@lc69hunter - Actually, everything that SemperSolus0198 said can be attributed to Ethics as easily as Morals. Of course, if you try to debate them as ethical misconduct instead of moral misconduct, you can't fluff it off and would have to actually form an intelligent argument.

I guess we know why you picked the word you did...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I see all the little gay woman haters are out in force trying to act macho about a fictional story. Sad really

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just calling a spade a spade. This is just husband shaming femdom. Anything ic69huntress likes, loves, or applauds is instantly suspicious of being anti-husband or outright misandry.

LustyScribeLustyScribe3 months ago

Very sexy story. Some people just don't "get" this genre, and that's okay. (It never seems to stop them from reading them, tough, does it? Like moths to the flame? LOL)

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

Doesn’t ring any bells, peak any interest or make me to want toread any more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

6,100 words over four chapters? Could/should have been done in one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After all she thinks she has discovered about her husband's small dick, inaquacies, and how made him behave like a gay, how could she respect him from then on? How could he respect himself and his disgusting whore wife from then on?

MikodaMikoda3 months ago

What is more sad... A man pretending to be a women writer or a women pretending to be a male writer...?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guys this wife is real. She has a blog and she has OF. On IG can you follow too.

She loves her husband and he and her kiddos are the number one in her Life.

Shut up and look to your own life

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01983 months ago

Dear Anonymous.

So the stories that we hear of of kids bullying kids of O.F moms is a lie? How is she going to explain what she is doing with another man that is clearly not their father when shown on a smartphone in the school yard by another child? How would you explain it to your kids? A hobby? Extra credit? Daddy made me do it? Crotch thinker only have one "number one" in their lives, their crotch, and that's it. I can almost guarantee how this will turn out, he will want her to eventually stop, she will say no, they will divorce, and because it is the cucked land of Australia, he will lose custody entirely. She will continue with her "hobby" possibly having more kids of unknown origin, and while all this happening the kids are raised by babysitters, nanny's, relatives cause mommy is so "busy. This won't happen tomorrow, next year, or the next few years, she has no respect for hubby now and her disdain for him will only grow as the years pass. Good luck to you sir, you will need it.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great chapter. I like the descriptions and the details. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

Do some readers like "LC69Hunter" really believe that a porn site like Lit. overrides the morals and ethics of other readers? Nobody can be that stupid, right?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fun kink way you can reconnect with hubby ? Who put the magic mushrooms on your pizza ? What the hell kind of fun is it to lick the sick ass body secretions from some other dudes nasty ass body from off the sweaty stinking body of your slutty wife ? And to make it a stipulation is a humiliation tactic to diminish hubbys masculinity , a power play designed to emasculate hubby and show him who’s boss making him submissive and showing him that he’s lower than some assholes dirty body secretions and don’t deserve to touch his own wife unless he lowers himself to consuming nasty expelled bodily fluids from some asshole ! What the hell is fun about that ?

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver225 days ago

Truly beautiful, we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver225 days ago

Such as shame there is such negative feedback from some people it makes you wonder why they're on this site at all not only is this lifestyle such a positive thing in keeping couples together when it involves peoples of different races having the opportunity to get to know each other it is bound to help race relations it is very difficult for somebody to be a racist when they can watch their wife being moved to ecstasy on the cock of a big black man

DarkVenomousDarkVenomous20 days ago

I can get into more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheFunMilf@TheFunMilf
Hey there :) What would you like to know? Well firstly every story I write has a video that accompanies it. Just check my webpage. I came here to share my sexual confessions and journey into becoming a hotwife and self-confessed SLUT! I am just your everyday mum next door. ...