All Comments on 'PTA Diaries - Strap-On Submissive'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

This was inspired by MindyStarr, who is actually a real school principle, and is incredibly beautiful with a naughty mind to match.

Special thanks to the beautiful Randi as well for the contributions and edits.

Equally as important, thanks to YOU, the person reading this right now. Yes, you the reader. Much appreciated. I love you.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

When is the next meeting?

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Very nice

This was a return to form, imo. You were always well written, but lately your stories just lacked that 'oomph', at least for my tastes. This though, was a home run. Your title was PTA Diaries. Plural. So I hope this means there are more to come, much like your Red Lipstick series. By the way, I hope you have more in that series also.

I know too many, too often can get stale, but a PTA Diary from time to time would be fantastic. Examples of Ashley's or some other school member's conquests of parents or even (of age) students I'm sure would be big hits. Even a reversal and have the principal run into woman she finds herself in over her head with, and down on her own knees. Lots of avenues for another great series of yours. Thanks for writing this breath of fresh air on Lit, and hope to see more soon.

Jedd

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Hot!

5 stars from me...I love a good lesbian domination story....keep it up....kisses

MindystarrdfwMindystarrdfwover 5 years ago
"Great Start"

Great story! The sex is impeccable. The dialogue is phenomenal. I am so glad to be a part of it and the journey has only just begun.

nastirhxnastirhxover 5 years ago
Wow

This is mighty fine writing sir. I am truly hoping you make this a series. Excelsior!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
limp biscuit aint limp anymore after reading this story.....

one could punch a hole in a wall after reading this wonderful story....very hot...lesbians and strap ons......

BrockRockholdBrockRockholdabout 5 years ago
Amazingly Beautiful

This story was so well crafted. After setting the stage, it kept raising the stakes, never relenting until the story had come to a "close". The power dynamics and shifts were perfectly executed as well. I also love how it sets up the potential for sequels. 10/10. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

I hope you continue to degrade the stuck up PTA mom. Thanks.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

If principals like this exist the degree they acquired must include sex as part of the curriculum. Only two women passionately making love knows the extent of their sensuality and desire to please and receive the ultimate pleasure that they were blessed with. This is a powerful drama to think that while the school program is in full force these two hot babes are secretly engaging in Hot Sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES