All Comments on 'Pulling on the Train!'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
aniceguy67aniceguy67over 14 years ago
Please Ignore

Please Ignore anonymous posts by people who have never published a story on the site. You have posted 3 that I have seen so far today! And your full list is pretty impressive. If every story doesn't please every reader - so what! On the other hand editing before posting is a good idea.

I, for one, always check out your latest posts and am seldom disappointed. As far as your life style goes - they're probably jealous that someone is having as much fun as you both are!

Regards, Jerry

waterfrontwaterfrontover 14 years ago
Another fun and arousing story

Dee, love how you have fun. Who wouldn't want a hand job from you on a train? Keep up the fun and the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Which one

Which trains and buses do you use then ? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spurting gobs of cum.

I would have stuck my finger up her ass and then while she watched, licked it clean. I would have preferred eating her asshole out but that wouldn't happen under those circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
feeling her up

I certaintly would have felt her lovely and ass and put a finger up it for sure.Hope to meet her on a train sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When? Where?

What city do you live in? I would love to meet you on the train.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukover 6 years ago
So sexy

Can just imagine it happening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Favorite fantasy of my wife!

My wife used to have such a fantasy when she rode the train to work. Looking forward to sharing this story with her! Thanks!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous