All Comments on 'Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 04'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Left me dripping wet!!

I have been following this story since the first chapter and I love the way the mom and sister are both on his side privately, but both ready to punish him when they are together. I'm hoping the wife gets involved soon, then I bet we'll see some fireworks. This is a good story for us ladies because it has more than just the quick and dirty dialogue most stories seem to have. I'll be watching for more. I would like to see him spanked, though. Not severely, but in a very humiliating way that exposes him and makes him vulnerablle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the suspense is killing me

The two of you are doing a great job on this story - I'm checking two or three times a day to see if there has been another installment. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!

I''m tenting and nearly spurted in my training panties, LOL! :)

tinysaratinysaraalmost 14 years ago

Please hurry with next chapter I am sure he in for one long day of elephant balls before he is relief

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 14 years ago
Denial

Both heroines don't want the other to know about their attraction to Toms cock...lucky Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE finish this story!

This is a FANTASTIC story! Please finish it for us! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent......! Keep writing a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please. My panties are soaked.

Awesome story. More of this great humiliation. Cute party dresses and mary janes with frilly ankle socks would be awesome.

Coz34Coz34over 13 years ago
More! More!

Damn this story is so fucking hot! I'm on edge and want more! I almost don't want Beth to take him back because the games they are playing with him and there is the taboo of incest too. But I see the cuckhold coming, I rather see Beth toy with him like Mom and Cassie, but whatever keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Story

Please write more. The humiliation is amazing and the story has so many possibilities. All 3 women in his life punishing him together has so much potential.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 12 years ago
Exciting Story - Please Continue

This is such a wonderful story, it is a real shame you have left your characters in limbo. There was so much potential with them and you left so many things unanswered. It really isn't fair to your readers to leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please finish this story

I think the title of this comment says it all. I am actually interested in the characters and what happens next. I am left in limbo. Just as "Tom" is a good storyteller, so are the both of you. Please finish the story for the sake of your readers.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cointus Interruptus...

This story is really well done and very stimulating. How can you leave your readers waiting like this? Please, please come back to this family and give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have to agree with all the readers comments. Please keep it cuming. I love the characters and you write extremly well. There are so many directions you can take this story. I/we will all be waiting with titilaiting breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please, please!

I agree with the other comments, that you should continue this story. I have really gotten into it and see that the both of you and "Tom" have a story telling skill. I do hope that you will pick up this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

More more! keep going! your so skilled!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The trifecta

of bitches. The sadistic, manipulative women are the ones that need punishing. Pretty sick behavior on their parts to treat him in this manner. Makes me wonder if they all suffer from the same mental disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please stop this bollucks

It sucks and that isn't intended as a pun. You really think, that even in a fantasy, that a man would put up with this level of disrespect for even a minute? Disown the Mother and Sister and divorce the wife and be done with the manipulative bitches.

imlisa01imlisa01almost 11 years ago
MORE!

Hi. I'm loving your story. Please please continue as this story is so very close to home for me.

Lisa x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Finish

I have just finished reading the four chapters and I am now disappointed in not finding a chapter five. Please finish this story. I am waiting in my training bra and panties for a final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After mistakenly reading this sorry story

I have to say I'm glad you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should Write More

His wife should come over and all three of them should milk him and then punish him. Not just a soft spanking, but a real hard punishment with him going over each of their laps for a hard hand spanking and then being tied to the table and whipped by his mother with a belt until his butt is sore and red with white blisters forming in spots until he is crying really hard and apologizes to them. Afterwards they sooth him by rubbing cream on his ass cheeks and tell him that they plan to act out all of his stories. That's what he wants, deserves, and needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is how you raise crazy people

Abuse, torture and humiliate them until they snap and kill you and any others in their path. Glad this never continued

Rkay421Rkay421over 10 years ago
Don't stop now

Oh come you can't stop now is starting to get real good please continue this.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 10 years ago
Great story

I hope you find the time to continue this hot story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I guess Chapter 5 is out of the question?

I check back from time to time, maybe I won't check back for 6 months and then will just quit looking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my wife

I just wrote a comment about my mom, mother in law and wife and what they plan for me. Thei did try the milking to make me stop masturbating and the first time I could not get a hard on for almost a week but as time went by I must have started making more cum because within a month I was back to masturbating multiple times a day, that is when they started planing my operation. at first they were going to make me have a vagina but now they plan somthing much worse. they found a doctor in Mexico who will move my balls up into my body then skin my uritha out of my penis and sow my uritha under a flap of skin from my sack. I will not have a penis or vagina and will be smooth and have to sit to pee but my balls will be making testerone and he told them I will be horny as hell but will not have a way to get off unless someone masages my prostate and then the cum will leak out of my new uretha opening. I have tried but can not stop so soon I will be a "IT". My mother tried to make me stop masturbating as a teen but nothing worked. I am home alone and masturbating as I write this.

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago
please continue

It's a great story, please find some time to finish it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
great story

hope to see another chapter, in which, the wife is divorced, and his personal property is returned. even though his mom and sister found out all his secrets the wrong way. why would you go back to that wife? you know what kind of damage she could do to you. live happily ever after with your mom and sister, or until you can find a trustworthy woman, and good luck on that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We Need More!

Please ..... We really need the conclusion. Love your writing - Thanks

benettmarcbenettmarcalmost 8 years ago

Iwas dissapointed that you have not continued this series i look forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish?

Do you ever finish ANYTHING?

FaggotFredCUMPIGFaggotFredCUMPIGover 7 years ago
ok

i am looking forward to any stories that i hope will soon follow and end this seriesl. i feel as though we the readers are the ones being punished, we NEED more. i am beginning to wish i could be punished like this, but as they say, you cant really punish the willing, and as i am typing this, i am standing in my own very sexy tiny gstring, with lace top fish net thigh highs, under a very short, very slutty silver skirt, and 6 inch platform stilettoe heels. wishing i could get "punished" like this!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Hot, hot, very hot

But you can't leave the story this way. It's a crime. It's now when we hope the best. Your readers are hotter than your characters. We need much more. So please ...

JulesuJulesuover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, was able to feel the situation! Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this series

This has been a fantastic series so far. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Wow awesome! I'm sitting here dribbling in my silky panties,camisole,silky robe and snake skin thigh high bitch boots! Please give us more and please,please,please have the Mother and Daughter make him horny by tongue kissing each other and licking each other's juicy wet pussy,please??? So very hard and horny keep up the good work!! Xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ciao

Ciao bellissimo racconto c’è il continuo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awsome story

I can't wait to see more of this story completed. I have to admit that I have had similar thoughts and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

is there more? or is it title by a other name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this story it a work of art. I want to know about his mairreg his wife and his relationship with all three women now.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Wow...we really need more of this. Fantastic story.

EastIGoNotEastIGoNotover 2 years ago

It's a literotica tragedy that this story remains unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg this story was fantastic probably the best I've ever read

bobcatii50bobcatii5012 months ago

that's the way you leave us hanging since 2010!!!!!!!! Never finishing the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy11 months ago

Noooooooo!!! We gotta know what happens! This was pure gold and now it's pure torture!!

Please come back to this!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsack8 months ago

Damn, I wish this story was still being worked on. I really enjoyed the first 4 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very funny and entertaining fantasy. I have several question; How many stories has he written? So what happens when his wife, mother and sister run out of these stories? Will they invent new ones? Make him write more, that is very possible. However; you can only repeat subjects so many times. I say it goes for about 3 to 5 more chapters till subjects begin to repeat. You started back up in 2022 good. Please continue. End the series when you come up with a reasonable conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous