Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,750 Followers

Bobby listened to Mom as she spoke, nodding his head up and down. His cock was slathered with his precum and even more had bubbled out now, creating a small, clear stream of the shiny stuff all the way down his pole. Mom pointed to the box of tissues and asked me to wipe off Bobby's cock, and as I got up to reach for the tissue box, the phone rang.

I looked at Mom, just assuming she'd let the answering machine take the call. But, she got up, saying it might be Joyce returning her call, and walked into the kitchen to pick up the phone.

I stood next to my brother with the tissues in my hand and we looked at each other. It was one of those times that you didn't know what to say. I knew his life was about to be turned inside out and he was going to be embarrassed and humiliated worse than anyone could ever imagine. Slowly, though, I grasped his cock lightly and began to wipe the wet precum from his cock.

As I wiped him down, he said, "Thank you, Sandra. At the beginning, I was about to grab my clothes and walk out. If you wouldn't have stood up and helped me, I'd have......."

"It's okay." I said, interrupting him. "I don't want you to have to move out. But, I'd like to give you some advice if you're willing to take it."

"Sure." He answered softly.

"Well...." I began, "first -- you should do everything you can to make sure you get your nightly reward. I can't say more than that. But, if you ever believed anything I ever told you, you need to believe that. I promise the nightly reward is something you want."

"Yeah," Bobby replied, "I think I already figured that out. But, thanks for telling me."

"Next," I said, "I don't care what it is we ask you to do, just do it. Don't think about it, don't try to get out of it...... just do it willingly -- no matter how crazy it might seem or how humiliating it might be -- just do it. I promise I'll help you when it gets tough. We can also give you special rewards..... I know Mom didn't tell you about that, but we've already discussed it and we're prepared to do it. Trust me, you're going to like all the rewards."

"Two more things........" I said, looking up at him. "I don't know if you'll understand this, but, the more willing you are to do something embarrassing or humiliating, or let something be done to you -- the easier things will be. If you can just let yourself be submissive to us for the next seven days, that will really help you out. Keep that in mind."

"Last thing is this," I said, trying to find the exact words I was looking for, "I know you've got some interest in panties, Bobby." As soon as I said that, he started getting nervous and he wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Don't worry," I assured him, "I'm fine with it, and it sort of turns me on. But, I'd like to talk to you about a mutually beneficial arrangement I've got in mind..... something related to panties. My panties. Are you interested?"

"Is this on the level?" He asked. "Is this some kind of test? A trap Mom's going to find out about?"

"No, this is private." I answered. "Just between me and you, I swear."

"Yeah, sure." Bobby said. "I'm interested."

"Okay." I said. "We'll talk about it later. For now, just keep it in mind."

We finished talking just in time, because Mom turned the corner into the living room just as we were done.

"I see you're all cleaned up." Mom said to Bobby, in an upbeat tone. "And, I have a little news to share."

Bobby and I both looked at her. After a second, Mom announced we'd be taking our first outing tomorrow morning. "I've got it all arranged. But," she added, "this means you'll need a bath tonight, Bobby."

"I don't want us to be up all night tonight." Mom added, looking straight at my brother.

"Your sister and I want you to try on your new bra and panties, Bobby, and we still need to have dinner, give you your bath and of course, make time for your spanking and a reward if you keep up your good behavior." Mom said.

It was already 4:00 PM. The day had gone so fast, and it didn't even seem like it was that late. But, Mom told us we'd have to work together to get dinner on the table, and then I'd give Bobby his first bath while she cleaned up. After that, Bobby would get his first spanking.

I couldn't wait to hear about our outing tomorrow. I hoped it was Joyce that called and they'd arranged a time for Bobby to have his bikini wax. But, there was still plenty of things happening tonight. I was going to give my little brother a bath, shave his legs, help Mom give him his spanking..... and if he still deserved it, I'd help Mom give Bobby his first reward.

To be continued...

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,750 Followers