All Comments on 'Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 04'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue... xD

Please continue posting the chapters everyday... I really appreciate the effort u'v put into this... And itz real fun to read the chapters... Keep up the good work !! :D

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
I'm loving this so far.

My only critique is that as slow paced as it is, and since you're only posting a 2 page story each day, I'd prefer to read more "new" story than start with a recap of previous chapters. Add a "Go back and read..." if you feel you must. And keep going until this great storyline is complete.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Oh yes!

This story is moving along VERY nicely. I really love the interaction between the family.

Please continue and finish this series.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A marvellous story!

I just knew Bobby's 'reward' would be something crushingly humiliating - and I wasn't in the least disappointed!

A fine story, well-written and exactly 'my kind of thing'. I do hope you'll continue to 'tighten the screws' until his release - if he ever gets one, of course!

Five stars, thanks and more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't know how Literotica can allow this garbage on the incest portion of their web site It defiantly belongs on the BSMD portion It;s knot well written and it is defiantly i BDSM These two women take advantage of a unexperienced young man for their own pleasure Please Literotica put this in the section it belongs in If I wanted to read BDSM then I would go there not to the icest section

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
I do not totally disagree

with the anonymous poster below, where is the incestual sex?

petecopetecoover 12 years ago

I agree with the last two comments this is just plain abuse. Please if there is some incest get to it if not please post it to the BDSM site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm enthralled

Your writing is phenominal and very erotic. Keep this series going,

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
You need a little more education before offering your opinions.

Oh. My. God. To see someone criticize someone else's writing, when they themselves type "BSMD" instead of BDSM. "It;s knot" instead of "It's not". "defiantly i" instead of (I think they meant) "definitely is". "there" instead of "they're" and "icest" instead of "incest".

If you're going to tell someone they can't write, first make certain YOU can.

Also, for those "demanding" that this be moved to the "BDSM" category, let me point out that those letters (assuming you get them in the correct order--LMAO) stand for "Bondage & Discipline, Sadism & Masochism." And while the punishment does consist of compelling the unruly son to develop respect for his family members by forcing him to obey all of their instructions and comply with their rules ('possibly' making the argument for "Discipline") -- THERE HAS BEEN NO BONDAGE, SADISM OR MASOCHISM IN THIS STORY! And if you think there has been, take a second to look up the friggin' definitions!

It ABSOLUTELY belongs in the Incest category -- SINCE IT INVOLVES A BROTHER, HIS SISTER, AND THEIR MOTHER!

This is a nice, if slow moving story. The anticipation is part of what makes it a good read. If you want a "Wham-bam-thanks-ma'am" story, there are plenty of them to be found here. Go read one of those. And also, feel free to get a friggin' clue.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 12 years ago
How can people post such comments?

Firstly..... I've read your chapters in this storyline with interest and enjoyment. Unlike "certain" readers, I don't necessarily have to read incest stories with sex scenes luridly written (and often totally unbelievable) to get an enjoyable buzz. The story itself is progressing along "Very nicely thank you" and I look forward to reading several more chapters of this continuing story.

Secondly...... I think that some of the anonymous comments posted, demonstrates exactly the lack of education that those people have received. Australians aren't the intellectuals of the planet, but at least our education system teaches spelling! Perhaps we don't have enough "trailer parks" and poor white trash to have a the genuine appreciation that enable some people to be allowed to post badly spelt comments - and so anonymously too! The spelling by one anonymous reader ('defiantly' or did he mean to type "definitely") might lead people into believing that he/she was retarded in some form or another, although I wouldn't wish that on anybody, even "that" comment poster.

Thirdly..... As to whether the catagory for these stories is correct or not is (to my thinking) a minor matter and is also questionable to argue....but PLEASE... NOT by some of those "anonymous" intellects. If "those" readers who commented (so "bravely" anonymously, I noted) object so strongly to the subject being listed as incest, all they have to do with future chapters is simply not read them! Mind you..... I have a sneaking suspicion though, that they secretly enjoy these type of stories and probably wish that they were the boy being so uniquely punished!

Stay the course RandomAuthor. Ignore the comments of the anonymously ignorant and continue with this storyline and further chapters.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 12 years ago
I concur.

Baloney pony......your comment was "priceless" and accurate!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Good work so far

This story is going pretty well. You mix the humiliation and the reactions of his mother and sister nicely. Just a few thoughts.

1. Increase the length of each chapter. As of now, your chapters stand at 1.5 Lit pages, try making each chapter around 3 pages.

2. Ignore what people like anonymous in this story or the last have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pleas pleas pleas more I look for more every day just can't get enof

Of this story I love it great job

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Fucking BEAUTIFUL!

I seriously cannot get enough of these stories. The feeling of helplessness Bobby is feeling is so erotic, and the fact that he is legitimately remorseful for his past behavior shows a true love for his mom and sister, which is mirrored back beautifully. I love the teasing nature of Sandra and her mother, I really, really hope these three become lifelong lovers after all of this is done. Bravo, bravo!

sandsbartelsandsbartelover 12 years ago
Don't Stop

We love this story and most everything you write. We are also a bi couple with just as vivid an imagination. We just do not have your writing skill. Please keep the panty/incest stories coming and we will keep cumming as well.

bamapostalbamapostalover 12 years ago
Hot

Got my computer screen and myself steamy on this one. Keep it up but quit using the old stuff and start your stories fresh. Put a little note for those reading to catch up by reading the previous stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story line

so where is the rest of the story281

RandomAuthorRandomAuthorover 12 years agoAuthor
More chapters are on the way.

The next four chapters have already been submitted. Hopefully, they will go up the next 4 days in a row starting either 11/18, or, 11/19.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Marvelous Responses

Baloney_Pony and Pepperpuppy, loved your responses and you saved me the duplication of effort.

Perhaps anonymous posted anonymous because he can't spell his own name? Considering his butchery of so many other words [including BSDM ;)], I give that a good possibility.

What these two women did is merely finally take control of a disrespectful, destructive kid and give him a chance to make some beneficial changes in himself. That's hardly within the realm of sadomasochism or bondage. I agree it could be interpreted as discipline which this kid obviously needs based on his behavior but I doubt it applies in the context of the story.

I'm enjoying the story and I think the discipline provides a punishment that he will not soon forget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Help

Bdjcbxnxnfnncxnnxjxjxjxjxjxnxnxnxnnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxjdjdjdjdjdjdjxjjenxhsnhsnxjdjzjsjnxjxjdun jxjuxkxhxjdudnxhdjdjxjxjxjcjcjcjjcjcjcjcnxnxn ndjuej usnucnxuenxudnj ndjxnxjdncjnjxnsj dnj bdjhshxhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhxhxhhdhduenxhenxyajrbnzbrjz tajbthR ajbtxenstvebauvtcahbesuvydndjrnhxjshdnxhnhxDhydhzjegbald2013ndhejxigbzkckdnxjdjxjdnxjcjdjdjnxjaldofncnjjdkworkdmvvskeiwhdkfkdjdhhsgsgwhudjdbdmiahdkfubrjcjdhdjcikdnxujdundienxuenxundudenudnxudhkyfkajskdibyah riidhxuxhdususudjjsjxhxhxhxhxhxhzh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet Panties !!!

This story thread has been so erotic, that I've had to change "my" panties three times already. Probably have to change into another dry pair of panties two or three times before I get to the end........Mmmm!!!

Thanks, SissyCrissy.........xoxoxo

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

He needs extra time spent on making sure the back of the panties fit right. Hands ON fit adjustment 4 Parts and not 1 spanking, anal thermometer probing or making him eat his own cum. Way too slow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous