All Comments on 'Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 05'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nicely Done

I got worried when I didn't see another chapter the last few days, but, this one is superb. I love the gradual buildup and the sneaky nature of his sister. If this story was a movie, I'd have to play Sandra. Nicely done, but need more.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
It keeps getting better!

It's amazing to think that is the case, but it is! I don't know how you do it, RandomAuthor, but please keep on doing it - this is a really sexy story and I love it!

Five stars and thank you - I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it

Every chapter makes me wish my mom and sister did that to me. Keep doing great work and can't wait to read how it all ends, hopefully in chapter 30 something lol.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Keep them coming

Keep posting regularly. This story is going very well so far.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Still great

However, I'm still waiting on the moment when Bobby fully and happily submits himself to his mother and sister's desires and gladly acquiesces to them. You set up each scene quite erotically, I'm just anticipating how well it's going to culminate. I want these three to be lovers, as I think a lot of your other readers desire as well.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
@Rembrandt500

That would ruin the story. The slight hint of reluctance and shame would serve it better imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too many rewards

To be effective, this type of training must include denial and control

RandomAuthorRandomAuthorover 12 years agoAuthor
From the Authors

Hello. My husband and I have made it a point not to comment in our own stories becasue that's simply not a credible thing to do, in our opinion. However, since this story has generated some thought provoking comments, we've agreed to give some insight.

1) We don't normally comment in our stories - ever. We both travel through the week and simply don't have time between airports, hotels and seeing clients. We write as foreplay for the two of us, and are sharing our writings with you. That's all. Please don't think there's anything sinister behind the comments. We're not leaving them (except this one and one we left last night in chapter 4).

2) The next 4 chapters have already been written and submitted. You'll see them in the next few days. The plot line is already developed and set in stone for those chapters. We're editing chapter 9 now and it will be sent in sometime next week, we hope.

3) We didn't write this as a BDSM story. It's just a light hearted fantasy story that has things both he and I are interested in. Is that so bad? Don't take the story seriously. It's just a collection of ideas and situations that turn us on.

4) You know, if you don't like the story, please just select another one. Come on, is it really that meaningful to find so much fault with what we're wrtiting? What if we just stopped? Would that make you happy?

5) For those of you that are having fun with the story and following it, thank you. We appreciate your encouraging words. Okay, we know some of the stuff in the story is a little far fetched, but, hey..... it's fiction, right? It's fun for us and we hope it's fun for you, too.

Thanks for listening.

Sincerely, [the] RandomAuthors

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keeps Getting Better!

Love the build up, Love the anticipation! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:-)

Very nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the story

At this rate it will take about 60 days to finsh the seven days. I usually don't stay with a story past about part 3. So far, I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not too cold, not too hot, just right.

Really fun to read, it strikes a chord with me. Thanks.

snathsnathabout 12 years ago
Never feel down

I do not think that an author has to apologize for his writtings.

It is obvious that every reader will see the story from his own perspective and will have his own interpretation, not necessarily in line with the rest of the world.

Personally, one has to be mature enough to grasp the matter in its totality.

As I have mentioned earlier, this storyline could form a basis for an unconventional approach to handle a difficult child.

One thing is for sure, this story is not for morally uptight people.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love Sweaty Stinky Smelly Panties

5 Stars !!!!! Absolutely love this story, it's just so wicked and delicious. Can't wait to see Bobby suck on his sisters and mommy's juicy pussies. Yummy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous