Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides," I said, "if a full size penis can fit in someone's butt when people have anal sex, I'm sure a little finger isn't going to hurt you."

By now, his cock was fully engorged and I was stroking it casually as my finger moved in and out of his ass. I'd seen guys react this way before -- all worried and homophobic that I'd think they wanted to be with another man just because they liked having their asses touched. And I knew it was probably a new sensation for my little brother and he was confused about how it felt and how he should react.

"Bobby, try to relax and see if you can enjoy it." I said, softly. "I won't do anything more than I'm doing now. Just close your eyes and concentrate on relaxing your butt muscles. If it's too much for you, just say so and I'll stop."

I watched as Bobby closed his eyes and wiggled his butt a little, obviously trying to relax as I suggested. I loosened my grip on his penis to where I was just barely holding him as my hand skimmed up and down his hard rod while I continued to finger fuck my little brother's ass.

Gradually, he started to relax and pretty soon, I could feel the tightness of his bottom loosen. Before long, my finger was sliding effortlessly in and out of him, and as I looked up at him, he had this look of total delight all over his face.

"Do you like that?" I asked. "Be honest, okay?"

"Uh huh." Bobby answered quietly. "Once I relaxed, it's not uncomfortable at all. It's actually kind of nice."

"This is probably a first for you, huh?" I asked. "I'm the first girl to put her finger up your butt?"

Bobby laughed, and when he did I felt his ass muscles tighten around my finger. "Okay," I said, pulling my finger out of his butt and patting him on the back, "that's enough for now. Maybe we can do some more of that later if you really like it."

"Just don't say anything to Mom, okay?" Bobby asked. "I don't want her to think.... uh..... you know."

"It's alright." I said, smiling at my little brother as he turned around to sit back down in the bath water. "It can be private, just between us. I like being touched like that too, so it can be our secret."

I looked away as I started to gather up my body wash, the puff and the shaving stuff so I could get him out and dry him off. When I looked back at him, he was lying against the back of the tub, looking up at me and all of a sudden his eyes got shiny and tears started falling down his cheeks.

"Bobby?" I asked tenderly. "Are you crying?"

"I was such a fuck head. Wasn't I?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered honestly. "You were. You hurt me and you hurt Mom. The good thing, though," I added, "is that Mom and I never stopped loving you. You have a chance to fix everything in the next seven days, Bobby. It's going to be hard, but, you can get through this."

I held my hand out to him and pulled him up out of the tub and onto the bathmat. Reaching for one of the fluffy towels I took from the linen closet, I quickly wrapped it around his wet body, pulled him into me and I held him until he stopped crying.

"It's okay to cry, Bobby." I whispered in his ear. "There's never any shame in that. No one's going to make fun of you."

Emotionally, so much had transpired between the two of us since we set foot in the bathroom an hour ago, and as I hugged him, I realized how fragile we all are, how much we need each other and how much I really loved my brother.

Soon, Bobby got it together and I took the big, fluffy towel from around his body and started to dry him off. I was gentle with him as I dried him, and in some way, even though he was naked, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to do.

I avoided his crotch until the very end, figuring he'd had enough teasing -- at least for now. So, as I dried him there, I did it quickly and I didn't touch him with my hands. We smiled at each other the whole time I dried him off, and as I reached up to wipe his face with the towel, he whispered to me, "That really did feel good. What you did, you know.... back there."

"Shhhh." I said, holding my finger in front of my lips. "It's our secret, remember?"

I was really amazed at the look and feel of his Bobby's legs. They looked good, no kidding. They were smooth, but, I noticed they weren't silky like mine were after I shaved my legs. Then, getting this great idea, I reached for my bottle of intensive care lotion and squirted a ton of it in my hands and knelt down in front of him.

Staring on his right leg, way down at the bottom, I began to run my lotion covered hands up and down his legs, spreading the lotion out evenly and rubbing it into his skin.

"You two about done in here?" I head Mom's voice behind me.

I turned to look at her as I was rubbing the lotion into my brother's skin, telling her his legs felt dry. She came and kneeled down next to me and felt Bobby's other leg and said she agreed, adding that we ought to make sure he gets some lotion on him twice a day. As she said it, she reached for the bottle of lotion and filled the palm of her hand with it and started applying it to Bobby's other leg. His cock was hanging down in front of our faces and as we rubbed the lotion into his skin, and I realized how easy it would be for Mom or I to just lean up and take his cock into our mouths. I think I actually saw Mom's cheek graze the head of his cock as she did her side, but I didn't say anything.

When I was done, I stood up and let her finish her side. But, when it looked like she was done, she picked up the bottle and squeezed a little more into the palm of her hand, rubbed her hands together and positioned herself squarely in front of his cock. Then, reaching up to take his soft cock in her hands, she began to coat his cock with the intensive care lotion.

"I don't want your penis to get chaffed, Sweetheart." Mom explained. "I know you're going to be getting a lot of erections the next seven days, and I don't want you to get sore with all the touching that's going to happen. And since you aren't allowed to touch yourself down there, your sister and I will look after your penis for you."

Mom stood up and wiped her hands on the towel I handed her and looked at my naked brother. Turning back to me, she asked me if I'd washed him thoroughly, and if he'd given me any trouble.

"I washed him completely." I answered. "He was a perfect angel the whole time and I really enjoyed doing it. It was a nice, bonding experience, Mom. You should do it next time."

Mom looked at me and smiled and nodded her head.

"No, Mom." I said, reaching out to touch her arm. "I'm serious. I can't really find the right words to explain it, but, I honestly enjoyed it. He made it easy for me, and there was this feeling of serenity about doing it that just made me feel good."

"Sandra," Mom said, "I understand, believe me. I used to bathe both of you when you were little, remember? And yes," she added, "I'll do it next time."

Turning to look at Bobby, she reached up to straighten a wild strand of hair on his head and told him after his bath each day he'd have his temperature taken. Then taking him by the hand, she led him out of the bathroom, into her bedroom and told him to get up on the bed and lie on his back.

Then, reaching for a small jar of petroleum jelly, she told him to lift his knees up to his chest and let his legs fall open. When he did, all of my little brother's private places came into view as clear as they could ever be. Until this exact instant, I hadn't realized how big his balls were. Maybe they were just full, especially with all the fondling and erections he'd had all day, but regardless of how they got that way -- they looked big as they dangled between his legs.

"I want you to get up there next to him and hold your brother's testicles and penis." Mom said to me. "Watch me while I do this, Sandra."

I got up on the bed next to my little brother and reached down to do what she asked. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a comfortable position until I got down on my belly next to him and used both hands to scoop up his cock and balls. As soon as I was ready, Mom dipped her finger into the petroleum jelly and immediately brought it into contact with Bobby's bottom hole.

"This will go easier for you if you relax and sort of push out against my finger, Sweetheart." Mom said, looking up at my brother. "Ready?" She asked him.

He nodded his head and Mom rubbed the jelly around his butthole and gently pushed it inside of him about an inch and then stopped.

"When you do this to your brother," Mom said, trying to get my attention, "use your finger like I did and put some jelly around the hole and then push it in a little and hold it there until you can feel him relax."

She went on to explain that once I felt him relax, I should push my finger in all the way to spread the jelly. I watched as she slowly pushed her finger into my little brother's bottom, stopping when it was all the way in and then pulling it half way out, twisting it around, and then pushing it back in all the way. She told me to go slow and be smooth, adding he'd most definitely get an erection while we did this to him.

Pulling her finger out, she looked at me and told me to try it. Nodding her head up and down as I looked at her to make sure she really meant it, I let go of Bobby's cock and balls and reached for the jar of jelly. Mom reached over and used one hand to hold his cock and one hand to push his balls up, out of the way, making room for me.

She was right about Bobby getting an erection, but, I guessed part of the reason he was hard was because she immediately began stroking his cock as soon as she took hold of it. She wasn't trying to hide it, either, and she didn't stop stroking him when I glanced over and saw her doing it.

Sticking my finger into the jelly and pulling out a good size dollop, I touched my finger to his anus and then gently pushed my finger in a little bit and held it still, waiting to feel him relax. Sure enough, after about ten seconds, his ass relaxed and I gently pushed my finger the rest of the way inside him. As I held it there, Mom started to stroke him again with long, deliberate strokes and as she did it, she looked up at me and asked me if I could feel him contracting down on my finger.

And yes, I could. When I told her I felt it, she started pumping his cock faster and then suddenly stopped. Smiling up at me, she told me to pull my finger out a little and push it back in, and when I did, she pumped his cock again.

"Sandra, I'm not going to try to kid you - guys really like this. Maybe you already know that" She said in a serious tone. "It's embarrassing as hell for them to admit it, but, believe me, once they try it, they love it."

"It feels good, doesn't it, Sweetheart?" Mom asked Bobby.

The look on Bobby's face was simply precious. His eyes were big and his mouth was open, almost as if he was speechless. But, he nodded his head in answer to her question.

Mom finally looked at both of us and admitted she'd peeked her head into the bathroom when I had my finger up my little brother's butt and heard part of our conversation. She said she didn't want Bobby's bottom to get injured, and she thought it was important for me to learn how to touch him back there correctly.

"You have to be really careful when you're touching your brother's bottom, Sandra." Mom warned me. "You have to make sure your fingernails aren't sharp and you have to use something to lubricate his butt."

"Not only that," she added, "but you have to realize it doesn't take much stimulation back there to push them over the edge, and without any warning, they'll go off in your hand. Sometimes, they won't even feel it coming -- it'll just happen. They're really sensitive back there."

"Now, I realize the two of you had a special experience together in the bathroom, and you might not believe this, but, I'm okay with that. You found something out about each other that you think is some kind of secret, and that's okay, too." Mom added. "But, I don't want to worry about the two of you trying to stick weird things up your own, or, each other's bottoms. So, both of you listen carefully to what I'm about to say."

"First," Mom said, "let's all just accept the fact that it can be quite pleasurable to be touched anally. Next, no one is going to stick anything up anyone's bottom unless it's a finger, or something you've discussed ahead of time with me. If you're really eager to experiment, I have some toys I'd be glad to lend you."

"Now, Sandra," she said, looking right at me, "you've got the right to touch your brother back there while he's being punished and you won't get any static from me as long as you do it in the open, and don't take it too far and make him ejaculate. Got it?"

I answered immediately, telling her I understood.

"And for both of you," Mom said, looking at my brother first and then me, "there's sensitive tissues inside you and no one should ever have anything poked up their bottom without some kind of lubrication. There's petroleum jelly and other kinds of personal lube around here you can use, but, honestly, soap isn't the best because some soaps can sting. A little soap during bath time is fine, but, for any kind of prolonged touching, please use some lubricant."

When she was done, she asked us if we had any questions and neither one of us said anything. "Okay," Mom said, slipping her still lubricated finger slowly back into Bobby's butt, "let's take his temperature."

Mom asked me to get the rectal thermometer out of her bathroom cabinet and bring it to her, and, I got up off the bed to do that. It took me a few minutes to find it, and when I got back, she was rhythmically sliding her finger in and out of my little brother's butt. He looked so serene lying there; his eyes closed while she tenderly finger fucked his ass, and even though I tried to hand her the thermometer, she didn't stop.

"Sweetheart," Mom said softly to Bobby, "if you want to lay here for a minute while I keep doing this, I think that would be okay."

"Yeah." He answered, clearing his throat. "I'd like that."

"You've had a tough day." Mom added. "And, I'm really proud of you, so, I think we can allow a little rest."

I stood there in silence watching my mother finger fuck my little brother's ass. We all knew this had nothing to do with his punishment, and from the look on my brother's face, it was clear he was enjoying it. Without a doubt, I would say Mom was enjoying it, too.

"You know," Mom said, after another minute, "we still have to give you your spanking, but after that, if you've still been good, you'll get a reward."

"Mom," I said, interrupting her, "can I talk to you for a minute?"

Slipping her finger out of Bobby's ass, she took the thermometer from me and slid it carefully up into him. "Just stay like that for a minute, Sweetheart. I'll be right back."

Mom pulled me into her bathroom and I shut the door almost all the way, but I didn't shut it. "Mom," I began, "he's been really good today. He's done everything we've asked him to do and he was a perfect angel in the bathroom with me, I swear he was. Do you really think we have to spank him?"

"I'm afraid so, Sandra." Mom answered. "We already told him he'd be spanked every day, and if we go back on that now, he'll think portions of his punishment are negotiable, and we can't have that."

"Well, then," I said, "could we do something really special for him when he gets his reward? You know, something really nice?"

"Like what?" Mom asked. "Masturbating him isn't good enough?"

"Come on, Mom." I said, looking up at her. "He's trying really hard. He broke down and cried again in the bathroom, he knows he screwed up royally and he's already been through so much today. Don't you think we could do something more than just a hand job?"

Mom agreed he'd been good, much better than she thought he'd be. And as we talked about it, I reminded her how difficult it might be to get him to cooperate at the salon tomorrow when he finds out he's about to have a bikini wax.

"Maybe if he had a really good reward tonight, he'd be much more willing to follow our instructions tomorrow." I said, trying to convince her. "You have to admit, being told that you're getting a bikini wax by a strange woman while your mom and sister watch could very well push him past the breaking point."

I finally got Mom to see my side of it, and she agreed that he probably deserved something better than a simple handjob. She told me she'd think about it, and she made me promise to go along with whatever she decided. "I don't want us to have any disagreements in front of your brother, Sandra." Mom warned. "And I don't want any weird looks from you, or any complaining. Whatever I decide is what we'll do. Agreed?"

I hugged her and told her I knew we were doing the right thing, and as I swung the door open and we walked back to the bed where Bobby was, I stood back and watched her pull the thermometer out of Bobby's ass and read it.

"Congratulations, Sweetheart." Mom said, turning to my little brother. "You don't have a fever, and that means you're just fine to have your spanking."

"Let's go get this over with." Mom said to him. "It's already getting late and I don't want to cheat you out of your reward just because it was time for bed. The sooner we can get your spanking done, the sooner you can have your reward and the sooner we can all get some sleep."

To be continued...

12