All Comments on 'Punishment'

by penitr8me

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read as far as...

"she took her duties as sex slave seriousely" GRRRRRRRRRRR HATE BDSM Why is this in Loving Wives??????? I don't have to read any further to know he is going to make her life a painful misery. Would hope she would put rat poison in his next curry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wrong cat.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
To be Honest

I have read your biography. To be brutally honest I find it hard to believe and I think you are writing this just to annoy people. You are succeeding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad garbage....

....no personal drama or even a story....just a bdsm sequence, and more cruel than anything.

It was icky an' I dinnent like it.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Another writer tired of having no readers in his sick stories in BDSM?

Another writer tired of having no readers in his sick stories in BDSM? Then remembers to put them in LW? At least here he will have a lot of haters that will give him a long list of readers...However he shouldn't have begun his story like: "She took her duties as his sex slave seriously" and "He ended up raping her cunt that night"!! This way no LW's reader will read it...just rate it with a deserved 1*!! That was my case...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK

At least he kept her for his self, not sharing her out, so just a kink between a couple which is fine by me. 3*, because the writng could have been a bit better.

JJ

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
An excellent BDSM scene

You write very well, and your descriptive narrative and terminology tells me you either have experience with BDSM or you've done your research. Either way, it results in an engrossing story. It could be improved, however, with the inclusion of some dialog.

You're probably confused by the feedback, as this is your first LW story. I assume you posted this to LW because this story involves a husband and wife. The main theme of this story, though, is BDSM, and that is where you should have placed it.

If you placed it in this category to boost readership, then mission accomplished, but this crowd will not appreciate this story. Prepare yourself for some death threats. And even though there was no "cuck" in this story, I'm sure the "1* fag cuck shit" guy will weigh in with his opinion as well.

This would be a four-star story in BDSM, but here, you'll be lucky to get three. If you had made the wife a cheater, and the BDSM session was her punishment right before he served her divorce papers, this crowd would applaud and you'd have a red H!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Swingerjoe just needs to shut the fuck up

Sj every time you open your cocksucker flies die. Just because there is a wife n a story DOES NOT qualify it fo LW. This was deffinitely BDSM and I have reported it as such and have reported your comment as nuiscence shit. Please stop wasting oxygen and kill yourself...same to the aut....writer. You are not an author,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you going into the 8th or 9th grade this fall?

Wrong category, but you know that and don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely revolting.

Only a total brain dead asshole like little dick joe could find anything erotic about this ugly shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Isn't there a category for rape and reluctance and all that other treat women like trash genre?

Guess its healthy to remember that there really are some people who can only be cured with a bullet between the eyes. Was this like an Isis guy having his way with one of those stupid blonde broads who sneak over to an Arab country to experience jihad? Make that two bullets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BDSM category is elsewhere.

So off to it please.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I sorry to see the admins let this through

in the wrong category.

The author probably submitted it here to get a larger audience and it worked.

CollegeKid1992CollegeKid1992over 7 years ago
Amazing!

This story might be the best husband/wife bdsm scene that I've ever read! I love that it's from the wife's point of view, that way the consensuality of the scene isn't questionable. She is obviously doing this because she wants to. The bond between the couple seems extremely strong, and I love that. Also, the whole thing is just plain hot. Everyone here bashing you can fuck off because this is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow. You got roasted when this was in loving wives. It is all wrong for that group. LW is all about any kind of wife that isn't actually loving.

Now, as bdsm. It certainly qualifies. It is intense. You did a solid job of making it clear that it is consensual. I'm not sure why you needed to describe interludes between these two as rape multiple times. Yes, rape can happen between spouses. Given your set up, I don't believe it applies. Everyone can have not in the mood times, even voluntary sex slaves. You are clear she pushed to be his slave, has a working safeword, contemplates the reward/punishment balance of his punishments and is more eye rolling annoyed than refusing. It just isn't rape. Rape has meaning. It is an emotional charged word. You used it to up the intensity and grit when it was not needed. This was plenty gritty enough. Each time you used the term rape in this story, it felt wrong and left a bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Rape and reluctance is "non-consent" but that doesn't fit this story, as she consented, even if the consent was to preserve the 20 year relationship.

Very intense and explicit. Enjoyed the different aspects of the scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpenitr8me@penitr8me
Some things I write are inspired by actual events. Some things I write are pure fantasy, the things I think about when I masturbate, not necessarily things I would want to happen in real life, and definitely not holding to standards of good relationship models, consent, and sa...