Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

He left the dildo in there and reached up to tweak both nipples. She moaned. Even on ordinary nights without a serious flogging, having her nipples tweaked was an intense feeling. Tonight the sensation was magnified by the beating. She felt her pussy clench and almost expel the glass dildo, but he reached down and shoved it back in, the other hand still tweaking her nipple. He put both hands to work again on her tits, slapping them until they bounced, stretching them by pulling her nipples, flicking and pinching the tips until she was breathing hard and fast again. He gave one more hard pinch on both nipples and she squealed. He leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"You know when you scream, you make even more men look at you."

She flushed. She knew she should feel shame at being there, naked, spread, penetrated with a glass dildo and a silicon plug. She knew at least a few people were watching her. She hoped it was a lot of people watching. Exhibitionism was a huge turn on for her. He started working the dildo with one hand and her clit with the other, circling and plunging, until she felt the heat building up. She worked her hips against him, angling her cunt for the best sensation. Then it peaked, and her body went rigid. Her cries were totally different now, especially because he didn't stop after he felt her cum. His legs kept hers pried apart, and he kept working her clit. She squirmed every bit as hard as she had when he was whipping her, trying to avoid the pain of the post-orgasm clit torment.

"Stay still, or I'll take you back out there and cunt whip you and vibe you some more," he whispered.

She tried, but she was so sensitized she couldn't stop her muscles from locking and trying to pull away. Eventually he gave up and just let her rest. He unpinned her arms and legs, letting her curl into a ball in his lap.

"OK?" he asked.

"Yeah," she murmured, exhausted.

"Do you want to go to the recovery room?"

"Nah," she said sleepily, "I'm OK here."

He caressed her a few more times, and jammed his fingers into her sopping cunt, while she curled up against him.

Would he wake her and try to rape her in the middle of the night? Probably. She still had no idea if she would refuse him. At the moment she never wanted to be punished like that again, but she knew by the time the pain and the marks faded, she would probably be begging him to take her to the Club again, even if it meant a "no mercy" session. As she drifted off to sleep that night, she replayed the evening in her mind, and she knew whatever happened would be the right thing for her, and the right thing for them.

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers
12