All Comments on 'Puppet Master & the Redheads'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Liked it but...

The problem for me is that the Puppet Master needs too much control: it works for him, but makes for a less interesting "read" since he is not vulnerable, I.e., can't really be surprised. Within that context, a very good story.

lacuskolacuskoover 12 years ago
almost perfect

I like the idea, the plot, the things he did to them. However, there's something missing, e.g. the girls should be at least confused in some way..

But I give you 5 stars ;-)

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXover 12 years ago
Solid, solid job

But there's no reason to have these women not remember ANYTHING from these encounters. Isn't it hotter for the Puppet Master for them to remember it as a dream or some kind of desire? Isn't it better if the sisters are inexplicably holding hands at the window?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is it with this guy and redheads?

I'm just curious. Why redheads?

They're not THAT exotic. I mean really. (But I've actually thought of putting red hair color on my--hair--)

If we're going to be just talking frankly--I'm having side-effects from having a few days ago a flu shot. And I just hope it goes away soon. Because I want to go out and have--a little-fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Every word's a whisper without you--"

and I don't want you to whisper. I want you to shout and scream.

"I want to surrender."

So--

Make me dance--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZlcS50qzw

for my former (unpaid) lawyer: P. M. (You make legal stuff poetry.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear P. M.--

thank you so much.

P.C.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous