Puppet Master & the Redheads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women on the bed were still squirming about as they shared pleasure by licking each other's nipples while Tricia moved her face around to lick the sides of Keith's cock too, before unsnapping the waistband of his shorts and pulling them down. Still fascinated by the show the two older women were giving him, he lifted his ass again and that garment joined his others on the floor. Tricia raised her head and rested her elbows on Keith's thighs while she started to lick the head of his cock in concentric circles.

Her tongue felt so good, Keith stopped paying as much attention to her aunt and mother and started concentrating on the teenager. He looked down and saw his cock disappearing into her pretty face while she gazed up at him with her lovely green eyes. The blow job she was starting to give him was a visual delight, but the sensation of his cock gliding slowly between her lips and being caressed by her clever tongue was a greater treat. She stopped enveloping his shaft when her mouth was at his pubic hair, and he could feel the delightful lingual strokes of her tongue as it curled around and laved his cock. Tricia remained like that, with her mouth full, before raising her head and letting her lips caress the entire length of his shaft before she stopped, with just the head still within her mouth.

The beautiful teenager stayed like that for about a minute, with the head of Keith's cock nestled between her lips and her tongue fondling it, especially the very sensitive slit in the end. His body was squirming in pleasure from her actions, when movement on top of the bed caught his attention. Angela was slowly moving down on her sister's body, licking all the bare skin on her way to Susan's pussy while the younger sister was doing the same to the sexy torso passing over her face.

He wanted to get a better look at what was about to start happening, so he instilled in the minds of the two women a strong desire to lie sideways on the bed while their tongues caressed each other's pussies. They quickly acted on those desires, including Susan bringing her pillow. The changed position gave Keith a much better view of the sexy ass of Angela, with her cute pink rosebud, and the agile tongue of Susan as she licked the squirming pussy above her face. Besides putting on a great show for the man who was watching them, both women were actually enjoying what they were doing, but only partly because of the idea implanted in their minds. They had relished the lesbian action in their college dorms, but had put it aside after graduation, so they were recalling those old pleasures, besides putting on a great show.

As much as he was enjoying the action on his bed, the slow sucking of Tricia's mouth on his cock was providing him with far more pleasure. He turned his eyes to her, gazing again into her pretty eyes as his hard cock glided in and out between her lips. The sight of that and of Angela's sexy ass winking at him over Susan's busy tongue, and the tremendous pleasure Tricia's mouth was giving him, were steadily driving him to the verge of his climax. His body was writhing on the chair, and he felt a great tide of bliss rising up to overwhelm him. Great as it was, Keith knew what to do to make it even better.

"Faster, Tricia. Suck me faster," he mentally told the teenager.

She tightened her lips and began bobbing her head faster, still taking his cock all the way in to the back of her mouth. Keith's murmurs of joy formed an erotic trio with the blissful moans of the women on the bed and, if the youngest woman's mouth hadn't been so full, the happy music of sex would have been a quartet. All four of the persons in the bedroom were having a terrific time, and Keith reached the apex of his when he shot a big wad of cum into Tricia's wet, warm mouth. In further keeping with the strong desires he had instilled in her mind, she drew his cock out between her lips and swirled his semen in her mouth, relishing the flavor and texture until she tilted her head back and let it slide down her throat.

Wanting to get all his cum, she thoroughly licked it off his cock and placed her thumb at the base right in front of his scrotum with her fingers on the upper side. She slowly drew her hand toward her mouth, catching the semen on her tongue as it oozed out until her hand was against her lips and she had gotten every drop. This mouthful of semen was treated the same as the first had been, and Tricia licked her lips to make sure she had gotten every single drop. When she was sure, she leaned back on her heels and looked adoringly up at the man who had just filled her mouth, as if to ask what else he wanted.

The Puppet Master didn't answer her unspoken question, although he knew Tricia wanted to know, because he was too engrossed in the women 69ing on the bed in front of him. Once again, he observed what a gorgeous ass Angela had, two perfect hemispheres, covered with creamy skin with a fetching splash of freckles. Realizing he hadn't fucked a woman in her ass for several weeks, he decided to end the drought with the splendid specimen that was moving up and down before his eyes. With a quick probe into her mind, he learned her former husband used to fuck her there sometimes, and she had rather enjoyed it, so he knew he would not be doing anything new to her.

His cock had partially softened after cumming into Tricia's mouth and having her clean it off with her tongue, but he knew she could quickly stiffen it again. Once more, the young hotsy had a tremendous desire, almost a need, to take a cock into her mouth, and she leaned forward to fulfill that wish with the one available. After a few minutes of slowly stroking it between her lips, Keith, with a full erection again, removed it from her mouth and went to the dresser to get the condoms and Aqualube and to the bathroom to get a damp towel.

When he returned to the side of the bed, the first thing he did was to send the birthday girl to sit in a chair in the same form of trance her mother and aunt had been in earlier. Those two women were still thrashing around on the bed, neither of them having cum yet, but both getting closer by the second. He put on the condom, covered his cock with the lubricant and climbed onto the bed next to the side of Susan's head. Needing her help, he implanted in her brain a strong desire to spread the ass cheeks of her sister while making Angela have an urgent need to get her ass prepared and fucked.

While Susan was still licking her sister's pussy and holding her ass cheeks apart, Keith reached between the creamy hemispheres with one hand and pried open the hole where his cock would soon be. His other hand held the squeeze bottle of lubricant, and he put the nozzle into the small hole being created and squirted in a big dollop. He released the edges of the hole and inserted his finger to be sure the Aqualube was spread evenly. Some of the liquid trickled out onto Angela's face, but it was still clean and did not present a problem. The Puppet Master did decide, however, to have the woman on the bottom lick his balls while he was fucking her sister's ass.

Angela was eager to start getting her ass fucked while she continued eating Susan's pussy, and the latter woman was avidly waiting for the chance to do what she really wanted the most -- to lick the balls of the man who would soon appear above her face while she continued to spread her sister's ass cheeks. Keith did not make either of them wait very long before crouching over both women, one hand guiding his cock while the other rested on Angela's soft, succulent hip. He pressed the tip against the beautiful pink rosebud and rubbed it up and down to spread the lubrication and to start working his cock inside her.

When he was ready, Keith thrust forward and felt the head wedge into the delightful hole Susan was helping hold open. Angela's ass was tight, as if she hadn't had anybody's cock in there for a long time, but Keith knew Aqualube would make full penetration possible with no harm to her or him. He waited a few seconds before thrusting forward again. This time, about an inch lodged inside her, and he paused once more before thrusting forward. After the third stroke, enough of his shaft was imbedded that he no longer needed to guide it, and he used an oily finger to feel between his cock and the tight hole he was starting to fuck so he could check for loose skin or any other potential problem. Finding none, he wiped off his hands on the towel, placed the palms on Angela's soft hips and pulled back on her while thrusting forward again.

Taking his time and impaling her ass in small increments, Keith was able to fit his entire cock inside the tight hole, until he could feel his pubic hair brushing against the soft insides of her cheeks. Once again he waited, this time for about a minute, before starting to slowly withdraw his cock until just the head was still inside. He drove forward again, and the entire length burrowed back into the place it was wanted, eliciting a loud moan from Angela. The widow loved having her ass fucked again, and she thrust back to meet the man doing it. She hadn't realized until a few minutes earlier how great it had been to have a thick cock burrowing into her back there, and she was overjoyed at getting a chance to relish the experience again.

This was what Susan had been waiting for too, and she raised her head slightly to start running her tongue over the crotch of the man above her, starting at the base of Keith's scrotum and licking back to his asshole. She immediately received enormous pleasure from the texture of the skin under her tongue and the slightly salty taste. She moved her face slightly to lick all over the delightful crotch above her face, before starting to curl her tongue over the wrinkled sac to caress the ovoids inside. Licking a man like that, combined with having her pussy eaten by her sister, was steadily bringing her to the verge of a climax.

Angela was squirming under Keith from the exquisite pleasure his cock was giving her by being stuffed into her ass. She moaned in bliss, although the sound was largely muffled by her sister's pussy, and continued fucking back to meet the repeated thrusts that were giving her so much delight. Ripples of joy swirled through her body from her ass and from where all her senses were being so pleased by the delightful pussy of Susan. She was also drawing close to an orgasm, but Angela knew she or one of the others on the bed would have to stimulate her clit before she would start cumming.

Keith was probably having more fun than either of the red-haired sisters, and what he was doing had been enjoyable to him for all his adult life. Angela's ass was as tight as any place he could remember his cock being, but the Aqualube had liquefied and was working perfectly. He could even feel some of it trickling down around his balls, probably to land on Susan's face. Most important to him, there was no friction, just the tightness of the internal muscles massaging his shaft.

For a long time, he and the two sexy redheads enjoyed themselves immensely on top of his bed, while his climax built up slowly. Being sucked off by Tricia had taken the edge off Keith's horniness, so he was able to continue the slow strokes into the delightful ass in front of him. From the way Angela's moans were starting to end in sobs and whimpers, and the way her body was writhing and thrashing under him, he knew she was getting close to cumming. He had fucked enough women in their asses that he expected to have to fondle her clit to bring her to an orgasm, and he was ready to do it. He much preferred having the women who came to his condo to cum, because it made the sex with them so much more fun for him. Both the women sharing his bed were reveling in the sexual adventures, with him, and would cum before they left, although they would not remember it or him.

Susan was close to an orgasm too. Keith could hear her voicing her joy as she licked his balls and he saw her legs thrusting back and forth past the sides of her sister's head as her pussy was eaten. When he saw the height of her sexual excitement, Puppet Master gave a mental order to Angela to start sucking the clit under her face.

"Yes! Yes! Susan cried out joyfully. "Suck my clit!"

Keith slightly raised his body so Angela's tongue would no longer reach his balls and she could concentrate on her climax. That was exactly what she did, ramming her wet pussy up into Angela's face and thrashing under the two people above her. After less than a moment of that special attention, Susan started cumming and, in her extreme joy, let the other two people in the pile know it.

Besides singing out the happy news, her thighs clamped around the head of her sister and her hands grabbed Angela's shoulders, as if to pull the two of them closer together. Her movements became more frenetic, as Susan rocked and bucked under the man and woman on top of her, as if to try to throw them off, but not succeeding. Keith continued to drive his cock into the delightful ass under him, and smiled as he watched the beautiful woman on the bottom as she enjoyed her climax to the utmost.

After her climax, Susan completely relaxed, and it would be Angela's turn next. Keith kept his left hand on her hip and started driving his cock harder and deeper into her ass. His other hand reached under her body and easily found her pussy, which was gushing with her fresh juices. He scooped up some into his hand and licked them off. They were delicious, and he pleased his taste buds four more times before gently clamping her engorged clit between two folds of her inner lips. At the same tempo as his cock plunging into her ass, he started stroking the swollen jewel up and down.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum!" Angela urged him.

The urging was not necessary, because that was exactly what Keith wanted too -- to have the lovely redhead cum, followed immediately by his own climax. With his fingers and his cock, he made that happen.

"Oh god," Angela cried out in delight as she started cumming.

She lost all control of her muscles, and sprawled atop her sister, with her toes kicking the mattress while her arms flailed wildly. Keith covered her body with his, grabbed her shoulder with one hand and started driving his cock in and out of her ass as fast as he could, while the other hand pumped up and down on Angela's clit at the same pace. Less than a minute later, all her muscles clenched, and she sang out of her ecstasy.

After her orgasm, Angela relaxed as her sister had, still sprawling on top of Susan as Keith gripped both shoulders in his hands and continued driving his cock in and out of her ass. A few dozen strokes later, his climax welled up inside his body and exploded, spurting a big wad of semen out of his cock into the condom. He didn't stop, but continued fucking Angela's ass until he ejaculated again. He was done then, and sprawled on top of her, being careful to support most of his weight on his hands and knees to avoid injuring Susan on the bottom. He stayed in that same position, savoring the great fucking and catching his breath until he was ready to dismount and get to his feet.

When the afternoon of carnal pleasures ended for Keith, he implanted in the minds of his three partners the urgent desire to remove any evidence of what they had been doing with him. Tricia showered and gargled with Listerine so there were no traces of his saliva on her pussy or his cum in her mouth. He took a shower with Susan to be sure all pussy juices and Aqualube were washed from her face and there would be no trace of her sister's saliva on her pussy. Angela was carefully washed the same way, as well as thoroughly but gently scrubbing all the leftover lubricant from her ass and legs. Keith was probably more careful than necessary, but he believed in making certain his activities stayed a secret, even from the women he used.

The afternoon had been an outstanding one for The Puppet Master, and he would always have fond memories of his sexual escapades with the family of lovely redheads. Unfortunately, he couldn't allow them to have those same memories. After the women had put their clothing back on, he directed them out of his condo and back to the elevator and out the front door. Continuing to watch their progress through Angela's eyes, he stopped them when they reached a window display of expensive shoes. As they gazed at the high-priced merchandise, he wiped all memories of him from their minds and replaced them with phony matching recollections of a pleasant post-luncheon session of window shopping.

Possibly he would make one or more of the beautiful redheads come to see him again so he could take more carnal pleasure with her, but that was not very likely. The Puppet Master had a whole city full of women available to him, and believed variety to be the spice of life.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Keith and the three redheads had, even though the women won't have any recollection of them. I like writing stories here on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12