All Comments on 'Pursuit of Happiness Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
A kind of Anthology

The future parts of this story are each planned to be a standalone store. You don't necessarily have to read them all or in order. So, each part will be independent, but follow the adventures of Todd the Man-slut

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Pursuit of happieness

is an interesting story so far and seems a break from some of the usual. I will be following this/these stories. 5*

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it, in all ways, will read more.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Very Interesting Story

This is a very interesting story line. I felt for Todd on the loss of Carie. However, it appears that he has moved on an is pursuing pure happiness. I know of a polyamorious group 3 women and 1 male. My friend had to explain this situation to me while we were being intimate.She was explaining her relationship with her boyfriend and her lesbian girlfriend and her boyfriends girlfriend. Wow! Thanks for the story, it’s different than most others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"She taught me how to look inside myself and see the "inner light" and to draw energy from the Universe into my being."

I did it the traditional American way. Copious doses of LSD. I knew some chemists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES