All Comments on 'Push'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tygztygzalmost 6 years ago

There are so many paths through life, and you do a marvelous job showing us. I really appreciate reading "real stories" - fiction or not, this is life, somewhere, someone; it doesn't matter if they're not perfect tits as those don't make a story. The people you make do, the tale you spin.

Masterful.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
Another great piece of erotic fiction. A slice of life.

Ausfet's characters and stories seem like people we know or might meet, involved in stories we know or can easily believe. The sex is earthy, gritty, and true to life with no perfect bodies and no hours of screaming orgasms. The Aussie slang is unintentionally hilarious to American ears, and even if unfamiliar, spot on. The informality and lack of pretension allows the plot to unfold naturally as we learn just enough to get us through another day.

Beginning authors, take note.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Yes, sort of

I agree with the sentiments expressed by TennesseeRed and Tygz, in that it was descriptive and down-to-earth and dealing with characters who were mostly very believable and could be related to. It's just that I have liked other Ausfet stories so much and this one wasn't at the same standard.

I felt that the decision-process to partner-swap was the weakest point in the story and needed more exploration to make it understandable how Penny and Keith came to terms with such a momentous decision.

(And I skipped over the tongue-to-anus part of their bedtime activities. Not to my liking. I'll leave that for others to read.)

Finally, there were several little errors, which was unusual for an Ausfet story. For example, 'Keith and I had bought the kids with us' at the foot of Pg.5.

But well worth reading, nonetheless, and an interesting situation.

Lue

Ps: I did the same school project as Keith all those years ago. I was hoping that the Cactoblastis moth would make it's appearance in the story. One of the better biological controls.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Nicely natural

This atory just has a nice unhurried natural feel about it, with great characters and a story that you feel could happen out in the country, where even a bunch of swingers are uptight about mixing. It just feels so right. Excellent writing from idea to execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A bit of Australia

I agree, not quite a gold medal story and the decision to swing seemed rushed. Even so, well worth reading and quite engaging. As literature, way ahead of the average Literotica story. Please write more!

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Please

Will some mature man come and take her out of her misery? She is getting desperate.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story

I thoroughly enjoyed this - a thoughtful tale about a couple sampling closed swinging. It's reminiscent of an earlier story [Building Inspection] and is a great contribution to a body of work in Literotica that towers above most.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
A bit below

the very high standard of character development and believability The author has set in her other stories. It seemed like she never really understood her characters and so couldn’t describe them to us. Good writing by the site’s standards, but definitely off the author’s mark.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
A second reading

changed my opinion of the story. Perhaps I was just in a different place when I read it this time, and was able to receive it differently. I wish I could go back and give it five stars. There are portions that made my heart break. Real life does that at times... And perhaps that’s why I wasn’t prepared for it in my first reading. My apologies to the author.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Wonderfully well told. The characters were human and quirky, each unique in their own way. The thoughts and fears rang true and it was easy to sympathize with the characters. Thanks for sharing.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

You’re a brilliant writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...