All Comments on 'Pussy Presentation by Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

A special thanks to SueDanym for working on this story and making it special. Be sure to Favorite her in the link provided at the end of the story.

As always, thank you to all the readers. I hope you've enjoyed this.

heyall

HighpikeHighpikeover 5 years ago
Room for more

I look forward to Leo examining Aunt Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 ?

More parts to this story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Mom

Hope this is just the beginning of a family fuck fest

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Masterfully crafted story of love.

Waiting for the right time to mention incest was brilliant. They arousal that each gained from it was amazing. More mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun, sexy story

you're quickly becoming one of my favorite writers! great dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lingerie

Loved the story, but curious about what was her lingerie she keptlifting not to get anything on it

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

lantern04lantern04over 5 years ago
Excellent work.

I loved it. Is there going to be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice.

Very nice.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot mommy

Very Hot mommy soon story. Like to hear how her brother took her cherry something. Incest is the best! Five Stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Doctor / Patient Privileged Relationship Avoids Doldrums in Skylarking Style

Time after time this author will put mom on a pedestal in terms of social standing, but only to give son a better vantage point to see up her skirt. This time the son had some heft in terms of accomplishment. But the matriarch always has the allure , nerve and need to tempt her progeny into her web. I enjoyed the zany frolic and guardedly thank the author for sharing what in real life might well be reported to the authorities.

gobears85gobears85over 5 years ago
Never Disappoints

Your stories are ALWAYS pleasers. I can’t read one without touching. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. I will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Meets your wonderful standards from the past and maintains the standards for the future. Thank you for sharing with us!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Trend Continues

Well, you never let us down with your writing and this was another amazing example of how it is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Excellent build up and story, more please I really like your stories....

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!

Congratulations for your excellent story!!!!! Well done!!! ;)

fulballzfulballzover 5 years ago
Nice

Another top-shelf tale from a favorited author. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

You are one of the best here on Literotica; such variety; always hot and bothering; fun and engaging. Look forward to your next adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start

Can we have more parts to this story please.

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerover 5 years ago
What Anonymous said on 1/27/19

Not much more to add than that I thoroughly enjoy your stories, which are, as stated, fun and interesting and inventive. Thanks for sharing with those of us with scant talent (or time?) but huge appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...this is why I became a female doctor....

most women dress up to see their gyno no matter how obese they are. i once worked with someone who always wore jeans, an oversized blouse and flip flops, but on the day she has to see her doctor she comes to work dressed in the tightest pair of jeans she can squeeze her fat ass into, wears an extremely tight and low cut blouse and 5 inch fuck me heels. of course she also talks about it at work with another female co worker who also has a fat ass and dress like a bum on most days but she also dresses like a hooker when she goes to see her gyno as well.

its difficult working when all they talk about is how they want the doctor to eat their pussy during the medical exam and that they want to suck his penis. my female coworkers simulate sex with their gynos making moaning sounds...they even exchanged pictures that they took of their vaginas...i discovered this while i was routinely scanning the workplace computers for malware and performing weekly backups. they suspected that i had seen their pictures on their computers and begged me not to tell anyone about them....i claimed to not know what they were talking about. this went on for several weeks until one day at work on my computer i saw a picture of two of them wearing nothing but panties and high heels kissing each other on the lips. they say that they always liked me because i was quiet and that they always wanted to have sex with me. but that since they both found out that they both wanted me that they decided to work together to convince me to sleep with both of them. i kindly declined their advances and told them that i only get involved with women over 40 years old...preferably those over 45 and older. i quit a month later because i could not stand the harassment those two fat chicks inflicted on me each day. im a a guy and i love sex...but i have standards. i wont ever have sex with a sexy fat chick if she has an attitude, is a bully or a liar. in hindsight...i should have made those two women my bitches and teach them some manners and respect...and who knows i probably could have enticed them to lose weight so that they would feel better about themselves....but you know how it is....it's usually never a good idea to have sex with your coworkers.......especially if they are not your boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my pussy became so sore

a very good story

TxnPrdTxnPrdover 5 years ago
Very Nice

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks :)

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
liked it a lot

i hope to read more chapters soon.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always you hit the spot, and so did LEO.A part 2 would be nice ,if you have time...... Thanks for the read and heres a little extra***************

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 5 years ago
Second that.

Hey all for sure I didn't stop reading this story until the end if you have already put ch 2 great if not. Please continue this great story..

writerjabwriterjabalmost 5 years ago
Plausible!

The reality of mom-son sex certainly doesn’t measure up to your scenarios, and yet your story lines invariably are very believable and most enjoyable. I look forward to your next installment!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 4 years ago
FUCKING FANTASTIC

Reminds me when I first took my sisters

pussy, back when I was becoming a male

nurse at OMC. She was extremely tight

and small as my fingers and cock finally

got inside of her and touched her hidden

g-spot with my 7 inch sensitive thick cock.

max052max052over 4 years ago
First rate story...

lots of potential for a sequel if so inclined. Been on my favorite authors list for some time. Thank you for all your great work.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very exciting

A very exciting mother/ son story. No wonder so many wonderful responses. I really like a son's face so close to his mom's pussy where he came out into this world.

Rodav

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love my mom's pussy.

Just as I love my mom's hot body, I also love her brown pubic triangle. She's neatly shaven everywhere, except for her bush. She can wear a bikini bottom with out showing any pubic hair. Almost as much as her tits and ass, it turns me on seeing it.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
What a wonderful story!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love my mother

i shared the bed with my mother after father passed away i was only 15 when i first fucked my mother. she would always parade around the house in her yellow lace panties and 4 inch heels never wore a bra medium size tits with extra large nipples always erect that how she would be when ever i got home from school.ready for me to fuck her creamy juicy pussy , she could never get enough of my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pussies NEED hair!

trimmed to the crease of the thighs is fine,. I want to know that I'm with a WOMAN, not a prepubescent little girl.

The trimmed {not shaven} tresses, a little darker, or more {even blondes’ pussy hair is a little darker than their head hair }, is like the frame on a beautiful painting-- it draws the eyes to the beauty {would you rather see a painting with, or without an elaborate frame?}. Each woman's pussy shows its own personality-- from a light dusting of fine blonde/light brown strands, to dark brown or black curls flowing out from a Treasure Trail. Promising a delicious treat of nectar from a properly primed, free flowing slit, waiting to reward the probing tongue bringing it to orgasm(s) with gushing, palate pleasing flavour.

When one spends the time and {enjoyable} effort to get the woman primed and ready, the hair catches and holds her juices for a great taste, when it is finally reached.

There are many reasons for keeping the Mons and lips tantalizingly hidden, Too many to list in a comments post. NONE, in my opinion, for shaving. Nor do I like the whisker burns, the result of her failing to have time to shave.

Some men, and women, complain about loose strands in their mouth >> A MINOR inconvenience. A soft bristled brush prevents, or reduces, that distraction.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Another outstanding work. You always impress with you imagination and writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yep! Mom's need lots of pubic hair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing is sexier than a smooth runway to play with especially if she a big clit, lips and a deep valley!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little heady at first, but good toward the rear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with everything said in the Anonymous comment regarding hair on pussies. It is also a fact, since I'm in the medical profession, that most women from about 40 on don't shave. 5heytend to really like their hairy pussies. Some my do a slight trim, but for the most part they are hairy. So the comments above are right on...perfect!

Do some stories with hairy women...naturally hairy women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with "Pussies need HAIR." Wife has beautiful almost black "head of hair from thigh to shining thigh." Love to see it sticking out of both sides of her panties. Never shaves anything above the bottom of the clit. Once in a great while she shaves the lips because it really feels great for her for oral sex. I believe it's the actual shaving or waxing, thus making the skin sensitive that makes that makes or sex more enjoyable for a woman. Almost every woman's bush is a unique part of her. A shaved pussy makes one woman look almost like every other woman, 'cept for when the inner labia hang down so low when standing up. A hairy pussy hides the vagina giving one a surprise once one gets down there to have a closer look, kind of like a bra. The bra hides the breasts, but once removed, the beauty of the beasts is exposed, i.e., shape, color, shape and color of areola and nipples as well.

There is supposed to some mystery to a woman's body, thus the invention of sexy lingerie. For some reason, I really like some hair on a woman's body, e.g., a light coating of blond to very lightly dark coating of hair on the arms, women who have a very light coating of hair running from in front of their ears down their face around to the back of their neck. If you see just the right photo of Jennifer Connelly, you can see that the hair in front of her ears runs down the sides of her face forward to the middle of her jaws. She does not shave her facial hair. It looks good in photos, anyway.

In closing, in my opinion, a totally shaved pussy is an ugly pussy. That includes the "V" shapes and runways, etc. A shaved pussy deletes the woman's individuality.

Oh, and one more thing---the hairy pussy assumes the scent of the woman's body. Much better scent when one's face is down there. Ah, the scent of a woman. Sounds like a good name for a movie!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 Brazillians!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really loved the story.. I myself have had incestuous relations with both my Mother and younger Sister and to tell the truth i have never had better sex from any Woman or young girl.. I know from past experience that Leo and his Mother will fuck again and again and they will find that each time will get better and better and it will get so good that a couple of times a week will not be enough for either of them. Rachel will start sneaking into her Son's bed and suck his dick and then get on him and fuck him.... She loves his big cock so much... Sooner or later i think they wil be involving the Father by having him join them in some torrid threesomes.. I just want to say that incest between mother and Son and Brother and Sister has really grown in most countries around the world since covid 19 and being confined in homes for days on end.. Boredom got to most family's and what could bring more excitement then trying sex together.. As i said above, Incest is always so good that once it starts it spreads through family's like a wild fire out of control.. I would highly recommend it to all family's..

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[22.12.22]

Fun, Hawt, Zsexxi!

11/10!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I'm in favor of a trimmed bush, but not shaved. Wife and I tried it one time and while it was okay, we both liked it better with just a trim. Good story, hope his aunt is as sexy as his mother because I'm betting he'll be fucking her also.

Horing1Horing1about 1 year ago

PUBIC HAIR TOPS

I totally agree with anonymous on this topic. My earliest memories from watching mom who had the most perfect crop of curly black hair covering her privates.

I don't even mind a strand of hair on my tongue. Just adds to intamacy.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany12 months ago

I'm not about to dwell on mom's intimate coiffure. Something like that is easily altered to accomodate one's taste. I agree, the story is hot, the idea original but a slutty mom doesn't do it for me. Thankfully HeyAll has written many different stories ...

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker4 months ago

You have to write more. When the whole family has an orgy and everyone gets a taste of each other!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I never knew my mother to shave her pussy. She had a light brownish-blond bush. My wife does not shave her bush either. She has a beautiful full bush. I want to know that my woman is a woman and not a little girl when I look at her. I love to rub my face on her bush and my tongue to explore her bush as I seek her wet pink lips and lick her clit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...