Pussy Presentation by Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," she said, using her big toe to poke Leo's arm.

"I... I meant you should do it yourself, in private."

"Remind me, how much have I paid for your education?"

"A lot," said Leo, in resignation.

"That's right," she replied, like a boss. "Now, I deserve an early return on the investment I made in your future."

Leo's face turned bright red as he nodded. "Okay, I'll palpate the outer layer. Let me know if anything hurts or feels numb. Then we can get a more accurate assessment."

"Now we're talking. God, I'm nervous."

"So am I," he replied.

Rachel relaxed her head on the fluffy pillow and looked up at the ceiling. Then it happened! Her son gently touched her labia. It was so light, she barely felt his fingertips, but he really did it! He actually made contact with her intimate area!

At any other time in life, she would have raised hell over this. But this was her idea. This taboo exam was something she needed. In truth, it was something she now desired. As her heart raced, she peeked at her son while he inspected her labia. It was a bizarre turn-on and she wondered if Leo was experienced enough to recognize her visible signs of arousal.

Of course he was, Rachel thought. Her young man was going to be a doctor and he was already educated on these things. With his face that close to her pussy, he must realize she was so horny.

"The moisture is from the shower," she fibbed. "Just so we're clear on that."

He raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Oh really?"

"Yes, really. Do you claim to understand my body better than I do?"

They were at a standoff as their eyes locked. Leo smirked while seeming to understand the truth.

"So this does nothing for you?" Leo asked.

Using more pressure, he circled his index finger around her clitoris. Rachel's toes curled and she inhaled deeply. Her son kept rubbing in a manner that suggested he knew exactly how to play with a woman's clit.

"Okay, you got me," she smiled, when her son stopped moving. "What do you expect? This is a highly intimate position for a woman."

"Mom, I'm not judging you. You're obviously aroused and that's perfectly normal. I learned that in med school. Many women get turned on during exams. Men too. It's a natural reaction."

Rachel savored the feeling of her son's bare index fingers sliding up and down her labia. It was the most intense physical stimulation she had experienced in a long time, mostly because it was at the hands of her own son.

"It feels... good," she admitted, hesitantly. "But in all honesty, there's an area on my outer labia where the wax dripped that's slightly numb."

"Here?"

As her son asked, he used both hands to gently pinch each of her inner labia. Rachel gasped and her back arched involuntarily.

"That's the spot," she sighed. "Nice move, by the way."

"Well, you really seemed to like that, judging by your reaction," he smiled.

She blushed. "So what's the diagnosis, Doc?"

"I'd say your labia are fine. If the online articles say it's normal to experience slight numbness, then you should fully heal in a day or two."

It sounded more than reasonable. But Rachel still had lingering concerns about nerve damage to her inner core, from where most of her sexual pleasure came. Her son had already seen so much and even touched her lips. They might as well go all the way. Mustering her courage, she asked the big question.

"Can I be honest?" she asked.

He nodded. "Of course. I'm functioning as your doctor and will keep to a strict code of confidentiality."

"Obviously women are different in many ways," Rachel stated, while casually leaning back on the big pillow. "My main pleasure spots are... umm... deeper inside. I cum from penetration more than any other type of stimulation. A dollop of hot wax accidentally dripped right into my vaginal opening."

As it turned out, she didn't need to finish her point. While looking uncomfortable, Leo slowly nodded. They both knew what would happen next.

He gulped. "You want me to..."

"It'll be a test of my function," she said suggestively. "A real simulation of things, if you get what I'm saying. I don't mind. It's the only way to know for sure, right?"

He momentarily appeared baffled. "But that's... you know..."

The expression on Leo's face was amusing. Rachel found it cute, in a virginal kind of way. As a mother, she did her best to console him over the upcoming event.

"I know what it is. If we need to have 'sex' to put this issue to rest, then so be it. We're both adults and you're a professional at this."

Just like that, it was laid out. They stared silently at each other, taking stock of the situation. Rachel noticed her son fidgeting on the bed, and surmised he was trying to hide his erection.

Leo adjusted his shorts. "It's not really appropriate for a doctor to do... that... with a patient, just so we're clear about ethics."

"Then think of me as your mother."

He choked out a laugh. "Is that supposed to make things easier?"

"You never know. A lot of young men your age are into that sort of thing."

"Where did you hear that?" he asked, incredulous.

"Just between you and me, I read Literotica at work. Trust me, it's a common fetish."

Leo paused and abruptly changed course. "Wait. Are you saying that if I am interested in taking this further, you wouldn't be upset?"

Rachel ran her foot down her son's toned body and used her big toe to latch onto the waistband of his shorts.

"Sex is very important to your father and me," she said seriously. "Intimacy means everything to us and if it's jeopardized in any way... Well, you'll just have to explain to your father how it happened."

There were also others that Rachel had in mind. But those were family secrets. Secrets which her son wasn't privy to, at least not yet, anyway.

Her threat was purely tongue-in-cheek and she winked to make her point. But deep down, they both knew she wanted to be fucked. Her pussy had already revealed her horniness.

"I.... ummm..." he paused.

She poked him with her toe again. "Pull down your shorts. Underwear too. Let's see what kind of equipment we'll be working with today."

"Are you sure?" he breathed deeply.

"This needs to be done by someone with medical knowledge."

It finally hit Rachel like a ton of bricks. She wanted to be fucked, ravished, and used by her son. She wanted to be treated as his sex-object. Did that make her a bad mother? Maybe. But her body was primed while watching her son nervously pull down his clothes. Inch by inch, he revealed a healthy sized and ready-for-action cock.

There was no mistaking it; her son was ready to fuck... her! She nearly licked her lips at the sight of her son's penis. It was her first time seeing it hard, and it was her first time being able to savor it with her eyes.

"How deep do you want me to check?" he asked nervously.

She thought for a moment, while tapping her clit. "At least 3 inches, but 4 to be sure. You might as well put the whole thing in."

"That'll be kind of odd," he blushed.

She smiled and stroked her labia, "Don't forget, you came out of this little hole. There's nothing wrong with going back in to help me, even if it's just a small part of you."

"It's definitely not small," he said with confidence.

In unison, they looked at his cock again. On cue, it became harder and longer while he became progressively hornier.

Rachel held her pussy lips open. "Then there's nothing to be bashful about. I'm ready."

"Mom, this is sex."

"It's okay to fuck me. Even if I'm your mother."

He managed a shaky smile. "Well, when you put it like that..."

It became evident that her son was woefully unprepared for dealing with a beautiful mature pussy. In addition to testing Leo's fortitude with female patients, Rachel sensed another item on her to-do list. Every maternal instinct in her body felt compelled to teach her son how to 'perform' in the bedroom.

The very thought made her pussy contract. Leo's dad was highly talented in the bedroom. This would be a good way to pass on family skills and techniques.

"Come on," she said, holding out her hand for her son's erect penis. "I'll guide you inside me. We'll go slowly and help each other."

His face relaxed. "Okay, I'll see what I can do for your wax burn."

"And I'll teach you how to fuck," she winked, grabbing hold of her son's penis. "I bet they don't teach you this in med school."

"I'd never leave campus if they did."

The penis pulsed when she touched it, and after wrapping her fingers around the shaft, it jerked erratically. Leo blushed and Rachel smiled.

"You're excited," she teased, tickling the soft skin of her son's hard cock. "Here it goes."

Their eyes met as she pressed the tip of his penis against her labia. In that moment, they shared a powerful connection. Rachel watched with motherly pride as her son's face morphed from a look of uncertainty to one of intense desire when his cock breached her intimate opening. At that moment, she knew forging such intimate ground together could only bring them closer.

Leo looked down momentarily at the pussy penetration. Rachel was jealous; he had the better view. Still, she spread her legs even farther and brought up her knees so that he could watch his cock pierce her pink, moist flesh.

"Can I push?" he asked shyly.

"Slowly. Take it inch by inch. I need to make sure all my equipment is working properly. After all, that's what this is about."

While rubbing his arms, Rachel winked suggestively. She wanted him to know how much she enjoyed this sexual medical examination. And she knew by the look on his face that her son was also having the time of his life.

Rachel was pleased that Leo took her instructions literally. Almost imperceptibly, he advanced his large cock further into her love tunnel. Squinting, she mulled over his entrance. It was okay, but lacked finesse. Rachel realized her son would benefit from her knowledge base, honesty and motherly concern.

"That's it," she moaned, while analyzing her physical sensations. "Take it slow and steady. Now tilt up a little bit.... A little more.... Yes, I want to make sure my g-spot is unaffected. Have you ever hit a woman's g-spot before?"

"I think so."

Rachel masked her disappointment at the fact that her son had sex with women, but was unsure about g-spots. That meant it was highly unlikely he had ever given his partners a mind-blowing climax.

Reaching down, she grasped her son's shaft, then used her fingers to try and point his cock upward. Her spine stiffed as her son's dick hit the ultimate pleasure spot deep within her wet pussy.

"Do you feel what I'm doing?" she asked, holding her son's cock at the right angle. "Keep thrusting in that direction, and watch me explode."

"Like this?"

He gave a hard thrust, hitting Rachel where she needed to be touched.

"Yes!!!!!" she howled. "Keep doing it just like that!"

Leo purposely maintained that magical angle as Rachel struggled to control her increasing arousal. The pace was slow and sensuous, allowing her to appreciate every inch of his cock. Looking directly at his face, she knew he was proud of every moan, whimper and grunt he elicited when hitting her g-spot.

She wrapped her legs around his waist to draw him in closer, making him groan deeply.

"God, this is so screwed up," Leo said, briefly coming to his senses about how incredibly good incestuous sex felt. "It's just unreal. I can't believe we're doing this."

"Do you want to stop?" she asked lovingly, rubbing the base of her son's dick as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"Ummm.... no..."

Of course not, she thought. Despite the reservations, Rachel knew her son was now permanently addicted to mature pussy. Mom's pussy!

"Don't worry," she said with encouragement. "This isn't the first time I've had a male family member inside of me. There's no need for you to feel ashamed about any of this."

Leo stopped in his tracks. "Huh?"

Rachel absorbed her son's facial expressions, noting that he was clearly stunned by that information. Who wouldn't be? Though obviously shocked, she also knew he was turned on, since his cock throbbed wildly inside her pussy.

She smiled seductively, "We have a rule in our marriage; it's not cheating if it's with a family member."

Leo froze while digesting the previously unknown family motto. Rachel wished she had a camera to capture this special moment. As an adult, her son should be able to partake in this family tradition without feeling guilty.

And yes, Rachel felt bad about revealing this without approval from everyone involved. She was sworn to secrecy on the matter, but what better time than this to break the news? Without a doubt, the others would understand and welcome Leo into the family circle of trust.

Leo spoke haltingly, as if afraid to ask, "Who are you talking about?"

"My brother," she said slowly, feeling guilty for revealing this highly classified information.

"Uncle Richard?"

Rachel blushed, "And, my sister too."

"Aunt Helen?"

"What can I say? We're a very close family."

"Oh..."

It took a moment for the information to be fully processed by Leo, but Rachel could easily tell how it affected him. They were indeed a tight-knit family and often visited each other when time permitted. Discovering these urges were a family trait unleashed an animal instinct within Leo. Grabbing Rachel's upper thighs, he began to pound her pussy in earnest.

Rachel's eyes lit up as her son fucked her like a man on a mission. "Oh my, something's gotten into you. This seems like more than just a medical examination."

They looked intensely at each other while Leo picked up speed, to an almost frenetic pace.

"I'm... making sure your nerve endings aren't damaged," he said with restraint, while hammering away.

Rachel was having the time of her life with her son's cock battering her cervix. Much to her disappointment, however, Leo lost focus on that magical angle, instead focusing on how he liked to fuck instead. Putting his needs above his mother's took her by surprise, but she reveled in his youthful vigor. This was, by far, the most thorough medical exam she had ever experienced, and the most mind blowing too.

"We both know what's making you throb," she whispered. "Go on, fuck me like you want. We need to make sure that my pussy is in tip-top shape for your father, and your Uncle and Aunt. They'd all be disappointed if my pussy wasn't up to their needs."

Leo's lips twitched. "Oh fuck."

Rachel's body rocked and the bed creaked as her son went on a sexual rampage. Hearing such dirty family secrets really affected him deeply.

"Do you like hearing about these family secrets?" she grunted during their passionate, intense fuck-session. "Oh Jesus.... Yes, it started when the three of us lived together during and after college. Oh yes, keep going.... We were so focused on our studies that we didn't get out much socially."

"So you fucked each other?" he asked while thrusting harder, with a possessed look in his eyes.

She smiled wickedly. "God, you're just like your father. He loves hearing about how my brother took my virginity in college. My brother was the first to fuck my pussy and ass. He also taught me how to deepthroat, too. And your father still goes crazy when I describe how my older sister taught me how to eat her pussy and asshole. Oh yes, we did it all."

"Jeez..."

She was now certain that her nerve endings were healthy, because her son was giving her a ride to remember. Higher and higher she went, as he drove in balls deep. The friction from his cock as it pistoned back and forth was incredibly meaningful to her, not only as a woman, but also as a mother and 'patient.'

"Don't forget my g-spot," she whispered. "It drives me crazy when you stroke it with your dick."

He grunted, "Like this?"

When Leo paused and repositioned his hips, Rachel reached down to make sure her son's cock was once again aimed at her beloved g-spot.

Then just like that, his cock became a jackhammer. His thrusts became quick and powerful as he gave it his all. Rachel's eyes nearly crossed from the phenomenal fucking she received at the mercy of her son.

On the verge of her orgasm, Rachel looked lovingly into the face of her son. His attention shifted, as if sensing her imminent climax. Never slowing, he continued his onslaught.

With a newfound confidence, he moved the fingers of his right hand to her overly sensitive clit.

Rubbing it, he spoke in a clear, yet strained voice, "Mom, I'm just going to palpate your clitoris to make sure it works. It'll help you cum, too."

His power move pushed Rachel over the edge.

Her pussy, which had given birth to Leo, tremored, shook and contracted around his cock. It was fitting, she thought. The rest of her body followed suit as her hands clenched the sheets and her toes crimped. Her pussy gushed and squirted like never before. She'd have to wash the sheets, but it was definitely worth it.

"Oh, yes!" she cried as the floodgates emptied.

"Fuck!" Leo cried out, "I'm gonna cum too, mom!"

Elated, Rachel answered, "Yes! Shoot your seed inside my pussy!"

Like a good son, Leo continued moving with his dick still buried in his mother's pussy. His body spasmed and trembled while he exhaled loudly. Rachel felt him unload fully; spurt after spurt of his semen painted her pussy white. When finished, he collapsed on his mother, apparently spent.

Rachel was seeing stars when her son finally rolled off her after several minutes. They were both starry-eyed and dazed from their intense fuck session. Lying on their backs, side by side, they relaxed while catching their breath. Her son's fresh serving of warm cum oozed from Rachel's pussy and she basked in that glory.

"I'm assuming everything works fine," he joked while panting heavily.

She took a moment to compose herself. "Was it that obvious? Jesus, I haven't cum like that since my sister ate my pussy while your father drilled my ass, and my brother's cock was in my throat."

"That really happened?" Leo asked incredulously.

"Yes, several months ago."

"Wow."

"You have a lot to learn" she smiled, still dazed. "The important thing is, you'll make an amazing doctor. In fact, once you get your medical license, I'd like you to be my primary physician."

He grinned. "I think that would be an ethical dilemma."

"Why? Because I'll have to confess my sexual secrets to my own son?"

"And you'll have to let me thoroughly examine your breasts and nipples. There also may be issues regarding your vaginal health that require further and deeper investigation."

She playfully smacked her son's flaccid dick. "If you want to fuck me in your exam room, just ask. Until then, I need to wash my pussy before your father gets home."

They both stared at the ceiling while their heart rates returned to normal. She got up first and gave her son a big 'thank you' kiss on the lips. Careful to hold up her lingerie, she protected it from cum and squirt stains. Her cleanly waxed pussy, which had been the catalyst for this sexual adventure, was proudly bared along with her firm ass while she walked to the bathroom to clean up.

The End

Co-written by the extremely kinky, generous and inventive SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12