All Comments on 'Pussycat Becomes a Woman!'

by alittlecloser69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 15 years ago
Just awesome!

Very sexy!!!! I love this post. Thank you for sharing! I really look forward to reading more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
rating "Pussycat Becomes A Woman"

Very sexy story. Naughty, yet nice. I really liked it.

alittlecloser69alittlecloser69almost 15 years agoAuthor
Yay!

Thank you for your comments so far! It really means a lot because this is my first time ever writing short stories like this, and to get positive feedback is really encouraging!

:-D Thank you all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well they in luck.

Thouse three guys got all the pussy they could want! But I thought it was still a bit much. Did she really have so little respect for herself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't know what that last guy is talking about?!

Hmmm yeah women have minds too, and if they decided to let alittle freak come out everynow and then, thats alright with me. Great Story....Got me hard real quick and you really carried the storyline really well, hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

Loved it. Good Job.

sexxx_kittensexxx_kittenalmost 15 years ago
us kinky girls gotta stick together!

Ran across your thread so figured I'd give a little read, and I wouldn't let these other comments get to you, I for one thought it was very hot! Love to see what happened next, my only complaint would be that it was short and I want more! ;)

Keep up the good work, and don't let the people, men OR women get to you... fantasies are just that and I get yours! Don't worry i've gotten much worse comments from my stories! lol

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Hot

A hot and sexy story. Thank you for sharing and good luck in the contest.

tinman69stinman69salmost 15 years ago
Hey Pussycat

I loved your story. Made me think about doing some "dear hunting" soon. Damn! Wouldn't it be great to go out and find me a young virgin that was ready to loose it? Sure would make both of us happy! I like the way you got into getting fucked good and hard, and got into the sucking too! That's the makings of a damn good cum slut!

Keep up the good work baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
does it fit?

Loved it very erotic and a little crude. I like those things by the way.

But it really doesn't fit the "Nude Day" theme.

other than that loved it.

annonomouse cause i cant remember my password.

elfletcherauthor@aol.com

Mac98Mac98almost 15 years ago
Don't Worry, Great Story

Don't worry about negative comments. People have left ignorant, angry comments on both my stories and the patterns seem to repeat.

I don't know what that dude was drinking, horny, freaky women exist as much as men do.

I say keep writing, cuz this was one of the better stories I've read. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous