All Comments on 'Put in His Place'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
scarf7cescarf7ceover 11 years ago
perfect as always

I am in love with your 'pen'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful lady...

with a beautiful mind. Love each and every one of her stories.

SeeMoreGlassSeeMoreGlassover 11 years ago

your stories are amazing,and you're such a gorgeous girl.please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel or Series...

Hot damn! After all that Morgan has to go anal on Kevin's mom--Milf/T-girl anal is so damned hot!

And what about Valerie? Kevin's her little sissy bitch boy cum dump, but Valerie... Morgan needs to get with that hot piece.

I really hope you write more about Morgan's adventures! Your stories are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

WOW! super hot! Please continue this, how about Mr. Thomas died and with their active sex Mrs. Thomas get pregnant by Morgan and Morgan move in to be Kevin's 'stepdad' and mistress of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

that was evil :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue this is awsome

you are simply great. I hope you continue with Morgan. let kevin's mom use a strapon on him with morgan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

At first I was just going to pass this story by, but then I saw that it was one of yours. Every other story that I've read from you has been fantastic, and this one did not disappoint!! Thank you for all your contributions! Much appreciated.

shipowittsshipowittsover 11 years ago
MUST CONTINUE.....please?

i loved this and i think if you write a chapter 2, it would be hawt if kevins mom continues to be morgans lover while dominateing kevin, and the dad finds out and morgan completely doms him as well and simply moves into the house to impregnate kevins mom!! damn, getting wet just thinking it....!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The only thing that would make this better is if morgan made kevin her bitch making him wear panties to school, fucking him in the locker room and other shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
girls

Are you a girl with a cock?

jenellesljenelleslabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I know when a story is really good when the words go away and I am with the characters. This is definitely a different tact than the usual. It well done, and the asshole deserved it too.

It's really nice to see even the Anonymous saying good things about a story, well deserved I might add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You realize when he grabbed her hand he broke her wrist

And from there her plan went downhill. By the time he finished and his anger washed away in her blood, what she did or didn't want never mattered again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Totally outraged and furious

Kevin grabbed a knife and killed her. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What in the fuck is wrong with you all!

Personally, Im a fan of SugarandSalt, and not only has he/she (Whatever they call themselves) written this amazing, well written story, But they've done so well when creating these characters. If you had the mental capacity to have read this great short story, then you would've realized Kevin had actually liked what she had done to him. Think before you type/say anything. Period.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
MASOCHISTS DO HAVE A TENDENCY

to enjoy the sadist pleasures, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you don't like it don't comment

Really? Since when has it ever been okay to kill a person? Didn't think so, now I'm surprised that they get all mad at Morgan for what she did, yet Kevin get's a clean slate, or at least not as much heat? When a person has been bugging you for what feels like your whole life, it's going to make you want to do crazy things when and if you get the chance. He got the tables turned on him, ended up with a cock up his ass, a big load, and here's the cincher, he ended up liking it. Hell at the end, though he was confused he went along with it, and after sucking her cock once, you could tell he was hooked cause he looked up the t-girl porn. Now I know we all have our opinions, but if you don't have anything, that isn't just an insult and disrespectful to the writer that wrote it, you should just drop the story and move on. Contrary to some people's belief, there isn't that many of us who want to see your negative comment, nor care for it. I'm sure there are things you'll like from other stories, don't harass this one just cause you didn't like it. Once again Sugar, you've made an amazing story, keep up the good work, and write how you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
idea of a new story.

dear SugarandSalt

i have a new idea for you. this is a real story. but i request you to write a erotic story based on this. a typical love story, except the boy is f2m, and the girl is m2f. and they are having children on reguler besis. and the girl is helping other f2ms to get pregnent too.

please write this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Okay story for pleasure but with logic is wrong

Okay this was a well written story and it was good. Nothing in it bothered me but when I read a comment from some dumbass. If we're approaching this from a realistic standpoint I would have beat the dog shit out of the girl. And if it happened again had told my father. Let's face it the mother was taking advantage of a young under age girl plus cheating. The girl can't really be that much at falt. But this story is fiction only retards try to apply logic to it and sonehow make up bull shit about how it was all ok. And Morgan did everything right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To the person that suggested telling the father and skinning the wife.

Do you really think that everyone comes to an erotic sight to read about busted sex and getting fucking skinned for it?

zeid80zeid80almost 8 years ago
Loved it

hope you write a second part,thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Super

I hope you continue the story(between morgan and kevin)

closet_sissycloset_sissyover 7 years ago

I loved how she made him her bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's when I came...

"I made you like it. I made you love it! " Awesome line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good god what a terrible mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story that I read so far

Could have more body details but that’s about it. Definitely needs another part !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story

A bit of controversy in the comments section. Let's face it Kevin was a jerk bully to her and likely wasnt going to stop. She put a stop to it with his mom. He offered to stop the bullying if she left his mom alone. At this point shes ethically in the clear. When she insisted on the blowjob, she became the bully/sexual assaulter. When she added the butt fucking, that was definitely coerced/rape. To me, rape nullifies the emotions and hotness of sex. All that he had to do was sincerely apologize. She sincerely accepts. They hug. He gets a boner, she kisses his cheek, sexual chemistry ensues and they make love. He loves it, she loves it. No rape or noncon is involved. Story is hot. With the rape elements not hot. Rape storyline equals abuser and victim, non rape consensual sex equals affectionate lovers. See the difference?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good God a fucked up story she gets revenge by fucking his mom then the mom helps her bully his son by letting her tell people what she is doing with proof then tgirl lies saying she'll stop if he blows her then the mom finds out and decides to keep fucking her and let's tgirl use her as black mail for her to become her son's rapist and openly encourages it. Way to fucked up even for a story

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

A bit rough and tumble on the family, but a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As someone who is in to non/con this was a bit twisted even for me.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle12 months ago

Great story. I love all your stories. I wish you would take them where you want them to go. Not leave it to me to finish the story in my mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous