All Comments on 'Puzzled After Doing a Puzzle'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not incest

Shafting the future daughter-in-law is not incest but definitely erotic coupling

bbarebbareover 3 years ago

Another well-deserved 5. I probably couldn't have turned down Cherry either.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yes

Father in laws come in handy for more than just fixing things around the house. Fun little story, glad his daughter in law wants more kids.

regularguy13regularguy13over 3 years agoAuthor

The category I choose for this story Erotic Coupling because nothing else seemed to fit. The powers that be changed it to Incest.

GwillisGwillisover 3 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story, especially the snappy dialogue and relatable character interactions. Not a lot of writers can include detailed character development in an erotic story without it coming off as phony or belabored. You did a great job fitting all of it in while still only using about a page and a half on the site.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Liked it, but only four stars because of inconsistencies.

"I woke and wondered why I was nude in the guest bedroom spooning a naked twenty-five-year woman."

...

"I felt her pussy clamp down on my dick and allow myself to orgasm. I filled her vagina with my cum.

She sprawled out on her stomach. I cuddled with her until I heard her snore and then I took my leave noiselessly."

Two different versions of what happened.

Sure, the first one fitted the "puzzled after doing a puzzle" title, and led to the flashback, but the flashback needn't and shouldn't have ended differently!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous