Qingwei Works for Her A

Story Info
A cute Chinese student does whatever it takes to earn her A.
5.8k words
4.21
33.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

* * * * * *

Adam was a little surprised. He wasn't expecting any more students to visit his office that night. All the other teachers and staff had gone home. But when he saw who had knocked on his door, he quickly decided it would be worth staying late.

As Qingwei sat in her English professor's office, all she could think about was what her Chinese parents back in their village in Guangdong province would think of her if they found out she had gotten an F on her final essay. All the years her poverty stricken mother and father had saved pennies to afford to send her to the big city of Shenzhen for college. And if she failed, it would all be for nothing.

She would have brought shame and dishonor on her parents. All she could do now was watch as this tall, strong, white American reread her paper, which she had begged him to do. Her fate, and the fate of her whole family, literally resting in his hands.

Adam, on the other hand, felt completely in control. He didn't care if failing this beautiful young Asian girl ruined her life. Either way, he would get his paycheck at the end of the month.

"What difference does it make to me if this cute yellow cocktease loses her scholarship?" he thought. In fact, he wasn't even reading the paper. He was just pretending to read it as a pretext to steal glances at the cute oriental student he had all alone in his office. She say there in her fairly modest tank top with her slim legs crossed politely, denying his view up her skirt.

It was almost summertime in Shenzhen. Adam's favorite time of year. Other teachers complained about the heat and humidity. But Adam loved that the heat allowed the girls in his class an excuse to wear more revealing clothes. Clothes like short skirts, booty shorts, and tank tops became acceptable. Even though normally modest Chinese girls wouldn't show that much skin in public.

Adam took a moment to take in this young student. She clearly was not from a wealthy family. But like most Asian girls, she had a tight young body that Adam loved. Her legs were toned but not too muscular. She clearly had a slim waistline. And he could see her small yet perky young breasts poking against her tank top. And to top it all off, she had a cute innocent face framed by long, straight jet-black hair. She wasn't drop dead sexy like a slut. But that is what Adam loved about Asian girls. They were so innocent. And he loved taking that innocence....

Adam smirked, knowing he could get her to do anything he wanted. Just thinking about it made his white cock begin to swell in his pants. "Well Qingwei, I think that in addition to English, I can teach you an important life lesson this evening. You see, in todays world, no one does something for someone else. Not without receiving something in return, at least. Now, you want me to change your grade right? I want you to think about what you can offer me in return."

Qingwei was excited that he was at least suggesting it was possible to change her grade. But she misunderstood what he was saying. She assumed he was asking for a bribe. "Please sir, I come from a very poor family. I don't have any money to offer you. But I will do anything to earn a better grade in your class!" she eagerly offered.

Adam stood and walked around to the front of his desk, making no attempt to hide the obvious erection that was forming a tent in the front of his pants. He leaned back against the desk, purposely placing his crotch in plain view of the innocent, young student seated in front of him. He smiled as he saw her eyes notice the outline of his hard dick trying to pop out of his pants.

Qingwei quickly looked down, her cheeks blushing a deep shade of red as she averted her eyes. All of a sudden she realized that maybe he wasn't trying to extort her for money after all. She suddenly wished she hadn't used the wording 'I will do anything' in her offer to get a better grade...

Adam continued confidently, "You're a smart young lady, Qingwei. Surely you know there is only one thing a man like me could possibly want from a pretty little thing like you. And it isn't money."

Qingwei was shocked at what he was suggesting. But as she sat all alone, his crotch inches from her face, all she could think about was the look on her parents face she would have to endure as she came home and explained that she had failed. All their hard work would have been for nothing. She would be disowned. A disgrace. Married off to some peasant farmer who would probably abuse her for the rest of her life. They were counting on her not to bring shame and dishonor on the whole family.

Adam's voice brought her attention back to the present. "That is right Qingwei. I want your tight pussy. I want to fuck you."

Qingwei gasped. shocked at the bluntness of his words. She knew that sex with an older man was not considered acceptable in China. It meant that this White American man was some kind of pervert. Sure, she had had sex with her boyfriend a few times. But they were in love. She planned on marrying him after university.

"Please sir! Please don't say such things!" she pleaded.

"I'm sorry Qingwei, but you must understand that I am the one in charge here. If you don't want to fail my course, you need to do what I say, when I say, and how I say it."

Her mind was racing a mile a minute. What was she to do? She couldn't cheat on her boyfriend. He was so good to her. And even if she was single, she wasn't the kind of girl to sleep around. But on the other hand, she CAN'T fail this course. She needed to pass every class to maintain her scholarship. Otherwise she would have to drop out..

Qingwei bowed her head, knowing she could not afford to refuse. As she began to speak, he interrupted her. "No, no. Don't talk. Just listen." He reached over and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. "You will do everything I command of you. Got it?"

Her eyes were widened... terrified at what he had in store for her. He continued, "You will never disobey me. You are my slave now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Qingwei said quietly. Slave? Surely he meant just for tonight?

Without any warning, Adam slapped her across the face. And not a teasing slap by a lover. A full force slap that knocked the wind out of QIngwei.

"From now on, you will refer to me as White Master." He instructed.

"Yes, White Master." Qingwei sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks. She could not stop crying, both from the trauma of realizing she was going to be used by this perverted White pig, and from the sting of being slapped.

"That's a good girl." He encourage. He walked back around his desk, and sat back down, reclining in his seat as he watched the young girl sitting in front of him. She was staring down at her knees, sniffling as she sobbed softly. He gave her a few seconds to process her situation before he continued.

"OK, Qingwei. I want you to stand up for me so I can get a good look at my oriental slave." He commanded.

"Yes, White Master." She responded obediently. At first she was only afraid he could fail her. But the slap had reminded her that not only was he in a position of authority. A teacher with the power to fail her. But he was also physically much stronger. She wasn't sure what he would do to her if she disobeyed.

She stood up slowly. Not sure what else to do.

"Take your top off." He commanded bluntly. "I want to see what kind of body my newest yellow fucktoy is hiding under that tank top."

'Newest?' Qingwei thought to herself. 'Does he have other Chinese girls he does this to?' She realized that he seemed very confident. He had probably done this before. And she was just one of the many students he had taken advantage of. Afterall, it isn't like any of her classmates would be telling other students they had slept with their teacher for a better grade...

"I am waiting, slut..." Mr. Adam's impatient voice snapped her attention back to her teacher, who was sitting in his seat expecting her to strip. She thought again about her poor boyfriend. He was back at the dorm.

He would be waiting for her to call him tonight and tell him how her conversation with Mr. Adam went. How could she possibly sleep with this man? That would be so wrong!

"Please sir... I am not a slut. I have a boyfriend who I love very much! Please don't make me do this... I just need to pass your class!" She was begging.

Adam stood up, slowly walked around his desk and approached Qingwei. And once again, slapped her across the face. She collapsed to the floor. Crying at his feet.

"I thought I told you to call me White Master." He scolded her. "I don't give a shit about your loser Chinese boyfriend. Now stand up, and take off your shirt like a good little Asian slut."

Qingwei sobbed at his feet. Her hand on her burning cheek. She knew she had no choice. Even if she accepted failing his class, he was stronger than her, and would probably just force her to do what he wanted anyway. She might as well get a good grade too...

She got up, standing in front of him, and slowly lifted her top off. She stared down at the ground in humiliating defeat.

Adam smiled and took in the site. With all the teachers gone for the night, he was not in any rush. He was going to enjoy turning this innocent young girl into his own personal fucktoy. He looked down at her flat, toned stomach. She was wearing a rather plain tan bra, clearly not expecting anyone to be seeing her topless. Her breasts obviously weren't large. Even by Asian standards. But she wasn't completely flat either. He had a feeling she had some perky A cups hidden under that boring bra.

"The bra next." He commanded. His voice sounding indifferent. As if telling a 19 year old student to expose her breasts to him was completely normal.

Qingwei was too afraid to disobey. He clearly had no problem hurting her as punishment, and she didn't want to be slapped again. Or worse.... She slowly reached behind her back, undid the clasp of her bra, and let it fall to her feet with her shirt. She instinctively covered her breasts with her hands, trying to maintain the barest amount of modesty.

"Hands by your side, slut." Adam commanded her. "Never try to hide your body from your White Master."

She slowly lowered her hands, giving him a full look at her perky, young tits. Adam smiled. Just as he thought. Her tits were lovely. He reached down with one hand, and fondled her right breast. She gasped as his course hand rubbed against the soft, smooth skin of her breasts. He reached up with his other hand and gently grabbed her chin, guiding her face to look up.

"Look at me." He commanded with a softer tone. "Look me in the eyes."

She brought herself to look him in the eyes. Her English professor. The man who should be protecting her, but instead was groping her bare breast in his office. He looked at her almond eyes, glistening with tears. Her slanted eyelids puffy from crying. And her face burning red. From the slaps? Embarrassment? Anger? He didn't know. To be honest, he didn't care.

He leaned in and kissed her. Forcing his tongue into her mouth. She moaned, but didn't dare try to stop him. She didn't know what to do. So she just stood there frozen, letting this White man make out with her while fondling her breasts.

But as he kissed her, Qingwei realized she felt something other than fear. She was starting to feel aroused. Was it from the feeling of his rough hands gliding across her nipples? The feeling of his strong hand on her neck and chin as he made out with her?

As he kissed her, she thought of the bulge in his pants. She wasn't so innocent that she hadn't heard about White men. She had heard the rumors. Girls gossip in the dorm. So and so's cousin's friend slept with a White man. They all knew why so many White men in Asia had Asian girlfriends. They were... bigger. And from her brief glimpse of bulge in his pants, Qingwei knew Mr. Adam was much more gifted in that department than her boyfriend.

Qingwei and her girlfriends had talked about sex before. She had come to understand from her friends' equally limited experience that her boyfriend was quite average. For an Asian guy. But she was starting to realize that if Mr. Adam really was going to have sex with her tonight, she was going to experience what it is like with a much larger man...

As her mind wandered, she hadn't realized that she subconsciously had started not only letting him kiss her, but she had started kissing him back. And her moans had changed from moans of protest to moans of enjoyment.

Adam brought her attention back to the present by breaking the kiss. He reached down with his other hand and pinched both nipples between his fingers, pulling slightly. He smiled as this elicited a slight yelp from the young college girl.

"Seems you are enjoying yourself," he teased with a self-satisfied smirk. He motioned down to her now erect nipples.

Qingwei blushed and looked away. But Adam wasn't looking at her anyway. He returned to his seat.

"Now for you shorts." He commanded.

"Yes White Master." Qingwei slowly hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts, slid them over her slender hips, letting them fall to the ground. She stepped out of them and stood there. Waiting for his next command.

"Underwear, too." Adam stated. "Let's see how wet your pussy is." Her boring cotton panties weren't exactly sexy. But he did smile as he noticed there was a wet spot. This girl might act innocent. But he would have her begging for his cock in no time.

Qingwei sighed. Her panties were her last protection. Once they were gone, there was no going back. She wouldn't admit it to herself, but deep down she wasn't sure she would want to stop even if she could. She slowly pulled her panties down to the floor, and kicked them aside with the rest of her clothes. She stood there, hands at her sides (as commanded) completely naked in her professor's office. While he just sat there, fully clothed, and enjoyed the view.

Adam looked up and down. She had a modest bush. Trimmed, but still hairy. One of the main downsides of living in Asia was the women did not groom their pubic hair to his liking. He would have to take care of that later.

"Turn around and let me see your nice young ass." He commanded.

Qingwei slowly turned around as commanded. "Now bend over and stick your ass out for me." Mr. Adam continued to command. She obeyed helplessly. He continued to have her strike different poses. All while he sat fully clothed in his office chair, stroking his swollen cock through his trousers.

Qingwei hated to admit to herself, but being so fully exposed in front of a man was a little exciting. She had never done anything like this with her boyfriend. Their sex had always been very vanilla. Usually in a hotel where she would go straight from the shower and join him under the sheets in bed. And it never lasted very long either. Another thing that, from the rumors whispered among teen girls, White men did better than their Asian peers.

After he had made her expose herself for him, he stood up again and approached her. "Time to see how much you enjoy showing your White Master that sexy young body." He smirked as he reached down between her legs. He smiled as she gasped.

She was wet. Soaking wet.

"Ah, guess you can stop pretending you don't enjoy this." He teased. "Now. Since you clearly are a horny little slut, why don't you drop down to your knees and I can give you what you truly need."

"Please, White Master..." Qingwei started to protest. She had always hated giving head. Her boyfriend's small dick was so gross in her mouth. Not to mention, he finished too quickly anyway. No need to make their intercourse even shorter. But the stern look in Mr. Adam's face told her it was no use protesting. She slowly dropped to her knees.

Adam shifted his weight to adjust himself so his groin was inches from Qingwei's face. "Well?" He asked expectantly. "What are you waiting for, slut? You know what to do."

Qingwei reluctantly reached up, undid his belt, unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his pants and boxers down. As she did so, her eyes remained locked on his crotch, curiosity making her unable to look away. As his 7 inch dick sprung free, she gasped. The rumors were true! He was twice as long as her boyfriend, and MUCH thicker. His cock was veiny and circumcised, which made it look cleaner than her boyfriends. She could smell his musk wafting toward her. But unlike her boyfriends gross odor, Mr. Adam's scent was intoxicating.

She reached up and grabbed it with her soft hand. It was warm and pulsing in her light grip. It felt manly and powerful. In her petite Asian hand, Mr. Adams cock looked even bigger than it was. 'Compared to Mr. Adam's manly dick, my boyfriend has the penis of a boy,' Qingwei thought to herself.

As she stared at his cock wide eyed (or as wide as a slant-eyed Asian girl can be) and her mouth gaping open, Adam smiled contently. She clearly hadn't ever seen a white mans cock.

"Well? Are you going to be a good girl and suck my cock? Or are you just going to stare at it all day?" He teased, not waiting for her to answer. He reached behind her head grabbing her by the hair, and pushed her head down on his dick. She instinctively opened wide for him to enter his mouth. She moaned in surprise and looked up at him with her dark almond eyes. 'God, nothing is sexier than an asian girl looking you in the eyes as she sucks you off.' Adam thought.

After a few thrusts in and out of her mouth, Adam was pleased to notice that Qingwei started using her tongue to flick around his cock. "God damn! Your young mouth feels so good wrapped around by big white cock." He grunted. He pulled her off of his cock, letting go of her hair and watching her gasp. A string of saliva still connecting her mouth to his meat.

"Do you like sucking your White Master's big white dick?" He asked her.

"Y-Yes White Master..." Qingwei responded. Only half lying. She knew what he wanted to hear. And even though she still felt humiliated at being forced to suck her professor's cock to keep her scholarship, she was undeniably turned on. And it would be a lie to say she was not enjoying it. She was disgusted at herself for enjoying such a demeaning experience. What would her boyfriend think?

Adam leaned back against the desk. He pointed down toward his dick. "Well if you love sucking dick so much, you better not stop." He commanded.

This time, he let Qingwei suck his cock without grabbing her hair. He just leaned back on his desk and enjoyed the sight of an innocent Asian girl discovering her first real cock.

Qingwei grabbed the shaft again, and started licking the tip. She gently sucked on the head of his cock, easing herself into taking it further. She noted how Mr. Adam groaned as she flicked her tongue over the top of the head. She felt a strange sense of pride at being able to bring pleasure to the man taking advantage of her. Next she started licking up and down the shaft. Something basically impossible to do with her boyfriend because his tiny dick was too short.

As she did so, she felt Mr. Adam nudge her head downward. It was clear what he wanted. And she gave it to him. She started worshiping his balls. First licking each of them, and then briefly sucking each individually before she went back to licking them. The scent of his manhood after a long days work was intoxicating.

Before long, horniness had fully replaced humiliation. She was fully concentrated on the glorious cock in front of her. She moved back up to his dick, sucking it with her mouth and jerking the shaft with her hand. Also a move that wouldn't be possible with her poorly endowed boyfriend. With her other hand, she gently gripped his balls. She noticed how large they felt in her small hands.

12