Qingwei Works for Her A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are loving this, aren't you, slut?" Adam groaned.

"Yes... Your cock is so big..." Qingwei moaned as she came up for air.

He immediately slapped her across the face. Not as hard as before. But not gently either.

"White Master! Sorry, White Master!" Qingwei corrected herself quickly to Adam's satisfaction.

"I bet it's bigger than your loser boyfriend's shriveled yellow rice-dick." Adam smirked. Looking down at the Chinese slut that had resumed sucking his cock.

Qingwei just moaned her agreement. Shocked at the racist language, but not able to deny the truth behind it.

"Do you suck your boyfriend's cock so enthusiastically?" He asked. Although he already knew the answer.

"No, White Master." Qingwei said looking up at him and stroking his cock with both hands.

"Why not, slut?"

"Because his dick is tiny and gross." Qingwei blushed. "And if I sucked him like this, he would cum in 30 seconds."

She felt guilty for insulting her boyfriend as she cheated on him with her white professor, but she could tell that was what he wanted to hear. Not to mention it was the truth. 'Cheating' she realized. That is what this was. Cheating. She couldn't convince herself that he was forcing her to do this anymore. She was enjoying it too much.

Having had enough of her gently sucking him off, Adam reached down and pulled her off his dick, making a satisfying plop as her mouth broke suction with his throbbing meat. He spun her around so her back was against his desk.

"Keep your arms behind your back," He commanded.

"Wh-" Qingwei started to ask as he thrust his dick into her mouth. He quickly began pumping in and out. Each time going a little further until his dick was reaching places her boyfriends dick couldn't reach.

She quickly realize why he changed positions and why she wasn't allowed to use her arms. She was no longer using her mouth to suck his dick. He was using his dick to fuck her mouth.

"Such a good little chink fucktoy." He moaned as he continued fucking her mouth. Pushing deeper and deeper.

Qingwei was humiliated. 'Chink'? Did he really call her a chink? Calling her a slut was bad enough. But that was just plain racist. But she couldn't think about it for long because soon he started slowly pushing his dick toward her throat.

"Mmmmh-mmmm..." She tried to protest as she gagged on his cock. She had never taken a penis in her throat before. She brought one hand up and tried pushing against his muscular thigh.

He immediately pulled out and started slapping her.

"I" SLAP "Said" SLAP "No" SLAP "Arms" SLAP"

Without giving her a chance to respond, or even fully catch her breath and stop coughing, he immediately shoved his cock back into her mouth.

Qingwei obediently put her arms back behind her back. The pain and the choking returning tears to her dark brown eyes. But she didn't want to risk angering Mr. Adam more by breaking his rules again. She would just have to resign to her fate.

Again Adam moved his hips forward, forcing his cock into her tight, young throat.

"Relax your throat, slut." He commanded.

Qingwei did her best to obey. Trying to relax her throat to accommodate the white cock intruding her airpipes. She moaned and gagged. Adam help his cock there, moaning in pleasure at the feeling of her gagging on him. Then pulled out and let her cough and catch her breath for a second.

After 10 seconds, he pushed his cock back against her mouth. Qingwei obediently opened to accommodate her professor's large member. He immediately went back to her throat. Shoving it even deeper into her this time.

"Choke on that big white cock, Chinky." He grunted.

He looked down at his Asian student whose horrified eyes were filled with tears as she once again choked on his dick while processing her new nickname.

'Chinky?' Qingwei thought? This was going to far. It is one thing to use and abuse your students. But to call them vile, racist names while doing it? Mr. Adam clearly was not only a pervert. He was a racist pervert.

And yet, her pussy had never been wetter.

Adam pulled out again. Giving her just enough time to breath. He saw her look up at him, her tiny breasts heaving as she tried catching her breath. Clearly trying to summon the courage to say something. Just as she looked like she was about to say something, he rammed his rod back into her mouth.

Qingwei's mind was swirling. Part of her was disgusted that she had sucked this racist jerk's cock so diligently. Part of her was still incredibly horny. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do. And she could barely process any of those thoughts, because most of her attention was occupied with trying to not choke on the massive dick that was fucking her throat.

This time Adam bottomed out in her throat. He held her there. Enjoying the sensation of a young Asian whore choking on his dick. He always joked with his white friends at the bars, 'The only thing better than getting you dicked suck by an Asian without a gag reflex, is getting you dick sucked by an Asian with a gag reflex who you can throat-fuck anyway.'

Finally, when he thought she was about to pass out, he slowly pulled his cock out of her throat. Once it was free, he smeared his cock up and down her cheeks and face. Spreading her spit all over. She truly was a disgusting mess of spit, mascara and precum.

She looked up at him as she caught her breath.

"Please don't call me 'chink' White Master." She finally panted.

Adam just laughed. "I will call you whatever I goddamn please, Chinky." He said before smacking her saliva-drenched face. "And don't ever tell your White Master what he can or can't do." He added to make it clear why she was punished.

He grabbed her by the hair, hauled her to her feet, and spun her around. He bent her down over his desk, exposing her tight yellow ass.

Qingwei was both terrified and exhilarated. She knew what was coming soon. He was going to fuck her. She wasn't sure if her tight hole could handle a cock as big as Mr. Adam's. But she was pretty sure she would find out whether she wanted to or not.

She had never orgasmed from sex with her boyfriend before, but she was sure if the pain of sex with this huge dick wasn't too much, she would definitely cum on Mr. Adam's dick.

Adam reached down and smacked her ass causing her to squeal. "Spread you legs like a good slut, Chinky!" he barked the order.

"Yes, White Master!" QIngwei responded meekly. Still not happy to be referred to as 'Chinky' but knowing there was nothing she could do now. She spread her legs wider.

Adam reached down and felt her pussy between her legs. She was still dripping wet. He rubbed her slowly, occasionally paying extra attention to her clit. He smiled as Qingwei moaned in front of him. Clearly unable to control herself.

He inserted a finger into her cunt. Feeling how tight it was. "Are you sure you're not a virgin?" He teased. "Your gook cunt is so tight, there is no way a cock has ever been in there." He smiled as he felt her pussy tighten on his finger when he said the words 'gook cunt'.

Qingwei didn't know how to respond. She was too busy enjoying the feeling of his fingers working their magic. She surprised herself when the combination of feeling his finger enter her and his vulgar words made her moan louder. Something about the combination of having a man take you how he wants and being humiliated unlocked a primal instinct inside of her. She needed more.

"Please, White Master.... It feels so good...." She moaned. "Please fuck me...."

"Awe... What about your loser yellow boyfriend?" Adam teased. "Are you saying you want to cheat on him?"

"Mmmmhhhmmmm.... Yes.... White Master... Please...." She was so close to coming. Just from his finger. Which to be honest, was almost as long and as thick as her boyfriend's tiny dick. But just then, Mr. Adam pulled out of her pussy.

Adam laughed watching the horny Chinese slut raise her ass instinctively. Her pussy begging for his cock.

"Please White Master! Please fuck me!"

"Begging isn't enough. I need you to accept what you are, Chinky." Adam mocked her. "I need you to embrace the fact that you are my gook fucktoy." Adam knew she would break. He knew she would give in and accept her role as his Asian slave. This wasn't his first time breaking in a young Chinese slut. And it wouldn't be his last.

Qingwei couldn't take it anymore. She wasn't thinking normally. Animalistic urges had taken over. She needed his cock. And she would say or do anything to get it.

"Please, White Master! Please fuck your gook fucktoy! Please fuck my chink pussy with your huge white cock!" Qingwei begged.

Adam reached down and started fingering her pussy again as a reward. Causing her hips to buck, seeking the pleasure his fingers were providing.

"Are you going to be my obedient oriental slave, Chinky?" Adam asked. Just to complete her humiliation.

"YESSS!!! I am your obedient gook slave White Master! I will be a good chink whore! I am Chinky!!! Please fuck me White Master!!"

With that Adam placed the head of his dick against the entrance to her tight Chinese pussy. She moaned as he started pushing forward. He marveled at her tightness around his throbbing cock. Once his head was in, he continued to push deeper, causing her moans to turn to shrieks of pain and pleasure. He really hoped no one was left in the office.

After he was a few inches in, he paused. Giving his new slave a chance to adjust to his girth. But to his pleasant surprise, she started bucking her hips. Pushing back against his cock. So he started pumping in and out. Each time easing his dick a little further into her pussy.

Qingwei was delirious. This was unlike anything she had dreamed of. His cock hurt as it stretched out her tiny pussy, sure. But it felt AMAZING too. The pain was the only thing holding back her orgasm. Like a dam holding back a flood. But as the pleasure increased the flood got higher and higher. She knew the dam would break soon. Bringing with it an orgasm like she had never experienced before. And She wanted it. Badly.

"YES! YES! Fuck your chink slut, White Master!" She said. Fully accepting the racist language she knew he liked. And as she said it, she felt her pussy clench even tighter on his throbbing white cock. Deep down she knew she loved being called a 'chink' too. "Harder! Deeper! Give me that glorious white dick!" She screamed.

Adam had both of his strong hands gripping her hips, pumping in and out at a rapid pace now. Each time his balls slapping into her. The sound of his thighs pounding against her ass would be echoing down the university halls, if the sounds of an gook slut moaning and shrieking obscenities wasn't drowning them out.

He spanked her ass and moaned, "I knew you were nothing but a slutty gook whore!" before ramming his cock deep inside her.

The feeling of his huge cock driving into places no one had ever touched before combined with being spanked and called a 'slutty gook whore' drove Qingwei over the edge. The dam broke, and she collapsed against the desk surrendering to a screaming orgasm as Adam continued to pound away at her tight hole. "YES!!! I'M CUMMING!" She yelled.

As his newest chink slut came, her pussy tightened on his dick. Trying to milk his balls dry. It was too much for Adam to take, and he yanked the limp Asian body off his desk by her hair, letting her collapse off the desk. He held her head up to his cock. Adam was impressed to see that even almost passed out, she instinctively opened her mouth to accept his seed as he sprayed his cum all over her face.

After the last strand of cum had leaked out onto her destroyed face, he let go of her hair and she collapsed to the floor. She laid there in a daze panting to catch her breath. Still quietly muttering, "Thank you, White Master."

After a few minutes she opened her eyes and looked up. She saw Mr. Adam holding his iPhone up recording her.

"So what are you now, Chinky" She heard his voice ask.

Qingwei looked straight into the camera and replied, "I am White Master's slutty gook fucktoy."

12