QOS Creator 11 - Honey, I'm Home

Story Info
The QOS wife finally meets her husband.
6k words
4.2
25.7k
42

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 11] -- Honey, I'm Home

Mistress Debra, with her enormous strap-on dildo, had been fucking Dolly while the curly blonde was intertwining her tongue with Tabitha, who was getting fucked by Devin. Not just an hour ago, Tabitha and Dolly had been participants in a large gangbang with many black men in an apartment down the block.

It is natural for Tabitha's pussy to be ravaged and utilized by large cocks. However, she prefers her first giant cock, her master's dark shaft. As a result of her clit piercing, she has tripled the pleasure of sexual sensitivity. The new piercing of her tongue has the added benefit of hitting those nerve endings of her lover's cocks, and typically she can make him cum in no time. Her talent for performing fellatio on her lovers has increased to the point she is a pro and can deep-throat even the largest of cocks she has fucked.

Even though Devin has dominated many white women, he can say that Tabitha is one of his favorites to fuck. He enjoyed her transformation from a career out of shape conservatively dressed wife to a wanton whore that looks and dresses like one.

Devin unloaded his massive load of sperm inside Tabitha's pussy which had already collected large amounts of cum that evening. She moaned in pleasure as her hooker roommate locked lips with her. Mistress Debra removed her fake black dildo from Dolly's pussy.

Tabitha wanted to taste her and wasted no time positioning herself between Dolly's legs and starting to lick her pussy. She truly loved eating pussy. The organization made sure all their girls could give pleasure to both men and women and enjoy it as well.

Dolly, one of the organization's hookers, enjoyed Tabitha's tongue on her smooth pussy. She has mentored many girls for the organization in the art of prostitution. The hooker is disappointed to see Tabitha leave; however, the curly blonde knows there are many more girls to train. She smiled at this thought as Tabitha's pierced tongue continued to probe her pussy.

Mistress Debra applied lubrication to her fake cock. Once she was satisfied it was well lubed, she got behind the blonde wife who was eating out her hooker roommate, and slowly guided her into Tabitha's ass. Her ass was already well-lubed from her earlier gangbang with old lube and black men's cum. Using the entire length of the cock, the tall dominatrix slowly fucked the blonde while grasping her tiny waist.

Devin then feeds Dolly his cock, which still has Tabitha's juices and cum on it. Dolly sucked it like the pro she is and, in no time, got his sizeable dark cock standing at attention again.

Mistress Debra broke the silence of the mini orgy, "You like that, don't you? You blonde bitch!"

She continues to fuck her ass faster. Tabitha can only whimper as she has a face full of pussy. The smell of Dolly's pussy kept her aroused, and she continued to lick her juices with her pierced tongue, making sure the piercing rubbed against her clit during her exploration. This action sent Dolly off the edge, and she immediately orgasmed. Tabitha could feel her pussy quiver and flood with her juices. Dolly's orgasm caused her to swallow Devin's cock even further in her throat, allowing him to feel her orifice's foreign warmth. As a result, he orgasmed again and fired his second shot down her throat. Dolly broke her concentration on the euphoria of her orgasm and retracted the cock as his load made her choke. Spilling the remaining cum onto her mouth and the floor.

After a few minutes had passed, Mistress Debra stopped her assault on Tabitha's ass and withdrew the giant dildo. Her naked bottom and smooth pussy were exposed when she removed the dildo strap-on harness.

The tall brunette then lightly grabbed Tabitha's short curly hair to remove her from Dolly's pussy. She let go while sitting on the floor wearing only black rubber stockings and heels. She spread her legs to indicate to Tabitha what her intention was.

Tabitha crawled a short distance to her mistress and started eating her delicious pussy. Mistress Debra held Tabitha's head while the slutty wife expertly ate her out. In a few minutes, this made her orgasm, and she bucked in pleasure as her former pupil had shown her that she knew how to please a woman.

All four eventually lay together on the small bed that Dolly and Tabitha had shared for the past month.

It was time for Devin to leave, and he gathered up the last of his strength and left. The black man got his clothes back on and kissed each of the women goodbye first, even Mistress Debra, who was still glowing from her orgasm.

Mistress Debra then turned towards Tabitha while she was lying next to her.

"So, how did you like your internship?"

"I liked it, Mistress," she responded after she took a hit from the bong when Dolly passed it to her--exhaling the smoke after her response.

"Good; I will tell you what you will do next."

Dolly knew what Mistress Debra would tell Tabitha, which was her cue to leave the two alone. She made sure she took her bong with her, though.

Tabitha's naked body was then probed with one hand, starting with the breast and moving down to her crotch, stopping just above her pussy, and the mistress lightly tapped it.

"You know what this is and its meaning?"

Tabitha looked down, and the brunette was talking about her tattoo above her pussy of the spade symbol and the letters above it.

"Yes, Mistress. I am the Queen of Spades, and I fuck black cocks only."

Mistress Debra then smiled.

"That's right!"

The dominatrix then got up, grabbed her purse to fetch her cigarette holder, and attached a cigarette. She then lights it, sits next to Tabitha on the edge of the bed, and crosses her legs as a proper lady would.

Mistress Debra then explained to Tabitha the whole meaning of her training.

"You will be leaving tomorrow on a private jet to a resort island off the coast of South America, and it will be your new home and employment for the next two years or more."

She takes a drag of her cigarette and continues, "This is no ordinary resort, and only a select few are allowed on this private island. It has been around for a few years now, six, I believe. You will be servicing these resort guests by any means they wish, and I'm sure you know what kind of guests we are talking about."

Mistress Debra again smiles.

"Black men?"

"Excellent, Tabitha. Yes, black men, couples, mixed couples, and sometimes black women. But these are not your everyday folks we are talking about or thugs off the street, and these guests are very prominent society folks who are rich and powerful."

Tabitha is very intrigued, and it gets her moist thinking about it. However, she is puzzled by what it means to take care of guests. She knows there will be sex and probably a lot of sex. However, she hopes she will not do menial jobs such as maid service or, god forbid, kitchen duty.

"You will be taken care of and have anything you want during your stay here."

"Mistress, I know we will be taking care of guests here. However, you said this is a resort."

"That's correct."

"Who will feed them and provide maid service and such jobs?"

Mistress Debra's smile grew to the point where you could see her teeth. She was pleased that Tabitha asked this question. She got up and held her cigarette like a sophisticated woman. She took a few steps away from the bed and turned towards Tabitha.

"I'm glad you asked that question, as your husband plays an instrumental role."

Tabitha almost completely forgot about her white husband; honestly, during her month of street walking, she had not once thought about him. She was puzzled by her mistress's statement.

"You see, Tabitha, you are the main attraction at this resort, and you are the reason this resort exists. However, we need staff to support the resort while you fuck the guests to avoid putting it too bluntly. Your husband like the other husbands, will be the support staff."

"But it's got a catch."

"Catch, Mistress?"

"Yes, your husbands will be the support employees, but they will not be like you remember them. As we speak, they are in the early stages of conditioning to become......" She glances around, thinking of a more suitable word, "feminized."

After the sharp shock of the word, Tabitha got up from the bed and flashed a friendly, wicked grin. She hugged her mistress, and she looked up at her brunette mistress.

"I like that!"

"I know you do, my child!"

Mistress Debra takes a drag and then offers it to Tabitha, who accepts the cigarette holder. She inhales and, after a few seconds, exhales the smoke as her mistress taught her.

"Before you head to the resort, your plane will take you back to collect your husband for further training. A couple of men will accompany you to collect your husband. Then you will fly to the island, and your husband will continue employee training at the site."

"Mistress, you said I would be an employee for two years or more?"

"That's right, your contract states you will be there for at least two years, then it's up to you if you want to stay. You can sign on for more years if you wish. If you want to leave, that will be your choice.

"Mistress, have any girls left after two years?"

She smiled and held her chin up with her fingers, saying, "No, Tabitha; this is what you girls want, and only want."

Mistress kissed Tabitha on her lips, and Tabitha wanted more until her tall brunette lover pulled away.

"So, I will head out now. It would be much better if you got some sleep. You have a long day," she looks at her small watch and can't believe the time, "...today, you have a couple of hours before a limo will pick you up to take you to the airport."

Tabitha watched as her Mistress left and heeded her advice and quickly got changed for bed and tossed and turned, trying to sleep. However, she was exhausted and fell asleep once Dolly spooned her when she crawled into bed.

She awoke to her alarm clock a few hours later. She quickly changed for the day and changed into an opaque white sheer body suit that was crotchless, sleeveless, and fitted to her neck. She also added a matching miniskirt made of the same material but in black. Fishnet tights and six-inch platform black open-toe heels completed the outfit.

Tabitha's fake breasts with her nipple rings are visible from the top. In addition, she has a name tattoo above her right breast and vine tattoos that outline her fake tits.

To finish her outfit, she painted her very long fake nails red. She then accessorized with many gold bangles on each of her wrists, gold finger rings, and sizeable thin gold hoop earrings dangling from her ears, touching her shoulders.

Last but not least, she finished off her slutty makeup with dark eyeshadow heavily lined with black eyeliner and thick large fake eyelashes. She applied blood-red lipstick to her large fake puffy lips. The look looks very hot on her, especially with her nose piercing and the Monroe piercing on her upper lip. She made one last check of her eyes and made sure her hair was tidy after she sprayed some cheap perfume around her neck. She has had this same hairstyle for a while and started to think it's time for a change, but she is unsure what.

Right on time, the limo arrived to pick her up, and she entered the limo while lighting a cigarette for the short trip to the airport. The weather was pleasant but cloudy and still a bit cool for being late April making Tabitha's pierced nipples stand out in the cool air.

Once at the private airstrip, her small jetliner plane was waiting for her and a couple of black men dressed in business slacks and polo shirts. She greeted each one before stepping onto the plane, followed by the men. She hoped that she would be fucking them soon.

Once in her seat, she ensured her makeup was in proper order as the plane was taxing down the runway before it gained speed. The plane's rapid acceleration thrust Tabitha back into her seat, and she could feel the exact moment the plane left the ground.

The plane is heading to the Midwest, and it will take a few hours to get there. Tabitha thought about the last time she was on a plane. She was Pam Meyerson at the time, heading to a fake job set up by her husband to learn how to be a black man's whore.

Tabitha did not get angry at him because the blonde loved this reborn life and couldn't wait to be part of the new adventures that awaited her. The slutty blonde, however, has no emotional attachment to her husband, whom she used to love with all her heart. That woman is now gone, hell, the name Pam is too, she thought to herself, feeling a need to light up a cigarette again, but resisted as she continued to reflect on her life.

Tabitha no longer misses her husband but also all aspects of her life as Pam; she has no attachment to her family or friends. Instead, she picked new ones that embraced her new lifestyle as a whore. She misses Paige, Krystal, and Camilla; however, she smiles once she realizes she will see them again on the resort island.

The slutty blonde then drifts asleep, fantasizing about what she will do on the island and making her pierced pussy moist with anticipation. Still, first, she needs to collect her sissy husband, whom she can't wait to show off her new physical features and skills, but she will not fuck him. With her eyes closed, she smiles.

Over the past month, Chance has been making Bob wear lingerie such as panties, baby doll nighties, garter belts, and stockings, all topped off with heels. The blonde shemale notes how much Bob struggles walking in the tall heels and looks exactly like a man walking in heels, clumsy. She knew this would change eventually once his advanced training started.

She has ensured he has taken female hormones, and his breasts are starting to form on his clean-shaven chest. She also made him grow his hair, which flowed past his shoulders in his naturally dark brown hair. That, too, will change, and she wonders what hairstyle the organization will have him don.

Bob still has been fucking Chance every day, and she returns the favor by fucking him with her cock. Initially, Bob thought his asshole would tear, but after a few times, the pain subsided, and his asshole became accustomed to the penetration.

Chance took advantage of every opportunity to have Bob suck her cock. She had him suck her to completion and make him swallow her load. The shemale always gives him a long passionate kiss when he swallows her cum, as she hopes to taste her juices inside his mouth.

The husband has started to notice the transformation in his body. His skin is devoid of hair, and Chance has him putting skin moisturizer on throughout the days and evenings, making his skin silky smooth. Because of his lack of sun exposure, his skin is very white. Due to female growth hormones, his muscle structure has changed to that of a more petite man.

His eyebrows have been removed and replaced with eyebrow makeup making them very thin. He will appear more feminine through a higher arch than he usually has.

Chance was hoping to have him in makeup soon. However, she knows her time with him is soon to end. Upon receiving a text message from the organization that would be taking Bob in a few days, she began to think about what would happen to Bob. Once she checked off the imaginary checklist that the organization wanted, she sighed with relief. She wonders where they will take her next, she hopes it's somewhere warmer; Chance hates the cold.

The plane arrived at a small private airport outside of Minneapolis. Like all private planes, it always arrives on time. The plane door opened, and Tabitha stepped outside to discover it was still chilly but a pleasant April day. According to the pilot, the weather was 55 degrees. The sun started to set, and there was still daylight, but not for too much longer.

The hot-looking wife is glad she brought her faux fur coat. Wearing the coat, she exited the plane and walked towards the waiting limo. The two black men followed her and entered the limo as well.

She did not talk to any men as they were chatting on the other side of the small plane. For the entire plane ride, Tabitha was left alone with her thoughts. She did not mind as she was not in a talkative mood and was excited to collect her husband.

Once all three were in the limo, one of the black men pulled out a rolled-up joint and a lighter.

"I think we need this to take the edge off."

He lights it, inhales, and passes it to Tabitha. She takes it, inhales the smoke, and feels the euphoric rush when she gives it to the other gentleman. The limo starts filling up with toxic weed smoke.

Chance looked at the clock, and then her cell phone chimed. That's her indication that she has a text message. She was told not to be present when Bob's collectors arrived in half an hour, and she had done this before. The blonde shemale knows the routine and understands that the collectors are usually the husband's transformed wife and a couple of guys in case he doesn't go quietly. They never go quietly.

She smirks as she puts her phone back in her purse and heads towards Bob, who is watching TV in just panties, a garter belt, stockings, and high heels. She looked at him for a moment thinking how hot he looked, being utterly naked except for those articles of clothing, as she noticed the little bumps on his breasts.

She approaches Bob and sits in his lap, giving him a kiss that leaves a red mark on him from her heavily covered lips with red lipstick.

"Hey, Suga, I must run out and get some groceries. I won't be out for too long."

"Ok."

He kisses her back; his cock rises to attention from just the touch of Chance when she brushes against him when she gets up from his lap.

He turns his head and watches the sexy-looking shemale leave. She wore a Black mini-skirt with cream high heels and a matching button-up blouse, and Bob looked forward to fucking her when she got back.

He doesn't know why but feels comfortable wearing the outfits Chance makes him wear. Also, it wasn't until recently that he noticed his breasts were more prominent, but he was not horrified by it. He thought that if his shemale lover liked it, he was OK with the changes. Unknown to Bob that he is docile because of the drugs Chance has been giving him, he would be more open to these changes to him.

Bob had forgotten about his wife. He counted the days until Pam returned, making the days painfully slow before Chance arrived. The husband had thought little about her since Chance came along, and he wondered whether he would be able to see her again. Although the organization's members stated that his wife would return, Bob had not heard from them since early winter.

The husband wonders if he will recognize her when she gets back. He also wonders if she will remember him as well. A million questions race in his head that he tries to answer. I hope she is not mad about losing our house and wonders if she hates that I have no job, he asks himself. Then he wondered if he didn't have too much time until his unemployment ran out.

"Shit, I need to find a job soon," he told himself.

The limo pulled up in front of the cheap apartments. The rear door closest to the apartments opens, and a cloud of smoke escapes.

Tabitha exits the car as the two other black men open the other door. Her head is still buzzing from the weed.

"So, this is where my prick of a husband lives," she whispered.

"He's in 201," one of the men told her as she was loud enough to be heard.

The other responded, "Here, follow me, I'll show ya."

In addition to carrying a large duffle bag, the other black man wore a rope over his shoulder.

The three of them then entered the common doorway, up the stairs down the hall, and stopped at the door with the label "201".

12